Thread: Samanthagrace.net vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Jerk Off to My Soles... and do it FAST

Samanthagrace.net- Jerk Off to My Soles... and do it FAST

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I_m a busy woman and you have two minutes to jerk off to my feet. When two minutes are up, you have to be gone. I wiggle my pretty little bare soles around while talking dirty to you. I closely watch the time on my phone as time ticks by fast. I give you a cum count down in the end...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV250JerkOffFast.mp4
    File Size : 265.04 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:03:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/165b7f42b2958

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- My Housewife

Samanthagrace.net- My Housewife

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,JJ Plush

This is a classic Samantha Grace video, where JJ Plush is my submissive house wife. She comes into the kitchen to make a grilled cheese for me, her top. I have blonde hair a silk robe, white open bottom girdle, vintage full fashion stockings and high heels. JJ also, has beautiful blonde hair and a long flowered dress. I make her strip down to her panty girdle, merry widow (long lined bra), vintage stockings, and open toed high heels. JJ is rather humiliated stripping down. Which, I find cute and sexy. I flirt with JJ and put her apron on.JJ and I move around the kitchen, interact with each other, and tease each other. I know JJ is watching me as she cooks and I move around sexily seducing her. I also, know you are being a voyeur, watching me and my submissive interact. So, I chose to move in ways that seduce you.

You get plenty of up girdle shots and my girdle is open bottom So, you really get a view of bush (I had a little bit of bush at the time this video was filmed). You also, get tons of shots of JJ_s feet, girdle, legs, and hugh heels from below. It_s almost as if, you are kneeing at the feet of JJ and I. Watching us and looking up at us...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sg102myhousewife.m4v
    File Size : 45.8 MB
    Resolution : 628x474
    Duration : 00:06:49

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cf61c9a2a5f41

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Geek to Chic

Samanthagrace.net- Geek to Chic

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I_m a nerd. A full blown nerd. I wear thick glasses and I have no sense of style. I do not know how to be sexy. All I understand is, math and science. But no one cares about my brain. All the care about, are the beautiful people. With my super brain, I develop a potion from the DNA of all the beautiful girls in school. I take this DNA and I notice no difference at first. However, within a minute I feel a great pain. I feel my feet change, my hips, my waist and my breasts. My breasts grow so much, the buttons on my top start to pop I am a bit disappointed for a moment since, I notice my face doesn_t change. However, my nails became red in this moment and my face does become beautiful. So, beautiful, I am amazed. I talk about how I am not only the smartest, yet the most beautiful in school. Once transformed I change my clothing and I go to school to show off my new look. When at school, I humiliate the hot boy in school. I tease you and deny you, because you want me so badly. However, you never noticed me until I was hot. I am not going to let you live that down. However, I know I can use you in every way I desire. I understand with my beauty, I have great power. Great power, over a week boy like you..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG101GeektoChic.mp4
    File Size : 367.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:02

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/acab9a31437a0

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Bikini Bound Babes

Samanthagrace.net- Bikini Bound Babes

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Tracy Jordan

Tracy Jordan and I are star swimmers and held, to ensure we do not compete in big swim meet. We are wearing sexy bikinis and we wake up,boundand gagged. Tracy_s wrists are tightly tied together, underneath her ankles to her legs. Tracy_s mouth is tightly cleave gagged, then covered with several strips of wide strips of duct tape. I amboundwith my arms in a box tie behind my back. My hands and palms tied holding my wrists. My ankles are crossed and tied together. My mouth is stuffed about as full as it can be so that a word cannot be heard out of my mouth. Then my lips are sealed with several layers of duct tape.

Tracy and I writhe around on the floor first trying our earnest to free ourselves, then coming together to try and free each other, with tons of gag talking. The emotion growing ever more frustrating as it goes along. Lots of scratching and clawing at the ropes. Lot_s of sexy frustrated grunting and moaning, and pleas for help. Tracy is frustrated during our struggle and she gets angry at the lack of success in freeing our hands. We try rubbing our tape gag off on each others gag_s. It almost looks as if we are kissing with gags on.

While struggling together, we try for both our bindings and our gags. We start to make progress. We removed the ropes on our hands. Pull our gags down and work on our wrist. I come completely free first. I make for the suitcase in the closet and start to collect the rope. Tracy wasboundso tight, I needed to help free her. Once freed we take our suitcase of rope and get ready for revenge. We have plans to tie up the competitors who tied us up..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV191BikiniBoundBabes.mp4
    File Size : 442.58 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:11:56

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3203c53812717

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Mamasitas

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Mamasitas

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Ariella Ferrera

Ariella Ferrea and Samantha Grace are two busty friends. Hot Latina MILF Ariella invites voluptuous Samantha over after work to watch a little television and relax. Both are wearing button down shirts, mini skirts, panty hose and high heels. When the girls turn on the Tv they find the cable is down. Ariella hears a knock at the door believing it is the cable guy and she goes to answer. The girls are bound with rope on their panty hose clad knees and ankles. Their wrists are tied behind their backs. They are gagged into silence and can only oomph... they fight to get out of the ropes with busty cleavage spilling out of their blouses. Lacy bras showing from their blouse and breasts bouncing like crazy. The girls are moved into the bedroom where there are stripped down to their beautiful matching bra and panties. Their panty hose, high heels, binds and gags remain as both struggle for freedom. Ariella_s massive DDD_s barely remain in her bra. Both Samantha and Ariella_s nipples slip from their bras. Over time their bras are removed and they are struggling topless doing their best to break free from the ropes. The girls gag-talk to form a plan to break free...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV007BoundMamasitasLG.mp4
    File Size : 607.23 MB
    Duration : 00:32:00

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5252dc52e816c

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Playboy Radio

Samanthagrace.net- Playboy Radio

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Malloy Martini,Carlotta Champange,Isobel Wren,Fedora

A number of years ago there was a youtube sensation called fivenakedmodels. Me and four of my sexy friends were apart of this project. We did a lot of fun public appearances such as Playboy Radio. I brought my video camera to the studio that day so, you can see what happened on the radio show. I know Kevin and Andrea described what we were doing. But it_s a little more fun to see what really happened during the game of strip poker. Let_s say, we talk pretty dirty and we get fully naked. You here all about our masturbation habits and sexy naked lives. All of us lose in strip poker and end up naked because we really have no clue how to play poker. Kevin thinks we did it on purpose. The sad truth is we really suck at poker that much But of course it is your benefit. Have fun listening to our banter and seeing five sexy, young girls get naked on Playboy Radio...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV019PlayboyRadio.mp4
    File Size : 515.11 MB
    Duration : 01:02:26

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9a03f61a90e10

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Your Hard Earned Money

Samanthagrace.net- Your Hard Earned Money

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Want to see where you hard earned money is going? That_s right, into me. Into my closet, my little cash piggie I come out in a very tight fitting sectary_s dress, that_s YOUR little piggie money bought. This is a dress you, bought from my wishlist. The panties, I also forced you into buying from my wishlist. It wasn_t really forced since, you see to do anything for my attention.I also, point out many times, that you paid for my boobs. I made you pay for them. You had no other choice because, you are addicted to me. You submit not only yourself, but your wallet over to me. All you little piggies paid, over $10,000 so I could get the best boob job money could buy. I love showing my breast off to ever other man, BESIDES you. You just aren_t worthy.

I switch to another thong your worthless little ass bought me. It_s a pink g-string. I show off my ass, teasing you so. I also, move into squeezing my booty into my liquid metal pants. I show off my round ass in such a manner, it seduces you. I then put on a bra, that you bought me last Christmas. I find the boots, you bought me for my birthday. All items that other men, have seen me in. Clothing, you haven_t been worthy to see me in. I put on a corset that you bought me at Fetishcon a number of years ago. Something I have worn on many dates with other men.I then, decide you are worthy after teasing you. I actually, allow you to see me naked. This is probably the first time ever. I mean my dates get to see me naked, but you? Haha.... no. But today I throw you a bone.

Actually, I have to lube up because I am putting on my black latex dress. A dress, you bought me. I have yet to wear in the same room as you. I wear this dress for other slaves. But not your loser ass. Once I am all lubed up, I roll on my form fitting latex dress. I grant you the privilege of putting lube on my dress, so it is niceand shiny. However, you are NOT permitted to touch me. You are just my cash cow. Who, I hook out on the streets to buy me pretty shiny things.Now, I_m lubed up and you are fully teased, like the little whore you are. I feel it is time to dominate your ass... now that I have dominated your wallet.

My wishlist.... http:www.amazon.comgpregistrywishlist274I1FLB2T6TC..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv107YourHardEarnedMoney.m4v
    File Size : 124.6 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:18:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8cf1bb2aa45ad

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Ariella Ferrera s Triple D s

Samanthagrace.net- Ariella Ferrera_s Triple D_s

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Ariella Ferrera

AriellaFerrera is a beautiful Latina goddess with big DDD breasts. She commands men like you with these breasts and little cock_s like yours wither for these amazing breasts.Ariellaknows you will do whatever she wants to see them. She squeezes them in her barely there bikini top. Teasing you bring you close to the edge. She removed her top to control that pathetic cock more. She even has a humiliating task for you. She wants you to jerk off on a stuffed bear, just to make you feel more pathetic. She wants nothing to do with your cum, but to see you dripping a few sad drops from it.

She humiliates your dick size. How often you jerk to her, how often you think about her, and how you will never have her. Only in your dreams. She teases some more, with peaks of her hairy bush. After she has worked you over, she removes her panties. To show her beautiful and natural bush in all it_s glory. She even gives herself a happy ending, just to tease you more. Just to make that little cock explode, for your new Latina goddess...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV044AriellasTripleDs.mp4
    File Size : 255.37 MB
    Duration : 00:10:06

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/478388be8bcaf

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Julie Simone Driving and Smoking

Samanthagrace.net- Julie Simone Driving and Smoking

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Julie Simone

You just happen to be lucky enough to ride in the car with Julie Simone. You get to watch her pouty lips suck the smoke out of a Virginia Slims 120s cigarette. She knows that when she does this she turns you on more. So, she dangles the cigarette from her mouth. You move in closer and closer just to get a better view of the smoking red head goddess...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV185JulieSimoneDrivingSmoking.mp4
    File Size : 144.19 MB
    Duration : 00:03:53

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0ef248152fc2f

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- First Bondage Encounter

Samanthagrace.net- First Bondage Encounter

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Randy Moore

This is thefirsttime Randy Moore and I have shoot together.

Randy Moore and I work at the same law office in Los Angeles. Since, Randy is the new gal in the office I decide to invite her over after work, to share cocktails. We are dressed in open toed black high heels, vintage stockings (Me in full fashioned Cuban heels &amp Randy in RFT) and mini skirts w slips (mine black &amp Randy_s white) and garters (suspenders) peaking from the bottom of our skirts. I_m wearing a button down with a wide belt and Randy has on a cute, off the shoulder purple top. We both have our hair pulled back. While chit-chatting and sipping on drinks. We hear a sound on my balcony.

Randy and I next find ourselves bound at the ankles (Randy_s are crossed &amp mine are side by side) and knee_s. With hands tied behind the back at the wrists. Our mouths are taped with wide foam medical tape. See our bound stocking clad legs taped up as Randy and I struggle to escape. Our very short skirts ride up as we struggle showing off the tops of our stockings, our garter belts, slips and panties. My bra slowly busts out some, as I struggle to remove the ropes. Exposing just enough of my bra.

Randy and I struggle our hardest to get free. We actually become angry and frustrated trying to scream out of the mouth packing in our mouths. We take a moment to try to remove the ropes and untie them. Sadly, we do not make any head way. We are still trapped in our binds. The ropes are tied too tight and we cannot break free. We move from off the sofa and on to the floor. We lean on the coffee table. We also, find scissors. However, they are too far from our reach, up on the table top. We become frustrated even more.

The manic who put us in our binds, the moves us to the to small round chairs. He exposes our bra_s by pulling our tops down. We struggle to remove the binds. We even try to hop to freedom. However, with how our legs are tied we cannot make it very far. We just fall over after a couple of hops. We rub our tape gags on each others faces in hopes of removing the gags. However, no success other then gag kisses to each other.

Randy and I work our way to the wall. Where our villain corners us and removes our clothing. We are forced to struggle in just our bra and pantie sets with matching garters, vintage stockings and high heels. We try our hardest to break free. We roll around the floor trying to travel to a new location. However, our capture doesn_t let us get very far.

Our capture then receive great humor out of pulling our large perky breasts out of our bras. This humiliates Randy and I. Makes us feel even more helpless. We work our hardest to break free as our boobs bounce in our bids. Will Randy and I break free? Or will our villain take advantage of us?

There is no villain in the video. It is more assumed you are the villain doing these acts to Randy and I. Also, this is thefirsttime Randy and I have ever been on camera together. Also, thefirsttime we have ever met too..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv136firstbondageencounter.mp4
    File Size : 160.08 MB
    Resolution : 720x368
    Duration : 00:30:10

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/81c5d3707087a