Thread: Samanthagrace.net vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Caroline Pierce Karate Ballet

Samanthagrace.net- Caroline Pierce Karate Ballet

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Caroline Pierce

We are back again with my very popular and demandedkarateseries with part five This time we have a new heroineCarolinePierce. She is apart of thekarateheroine network and she is a spy with her own heavy metal edge She is vampy and dangerous. Thekaratevideo series, are probably my favorites that I have featured on my clipstore.

This video is shot just like an action film, with the sound effects and all. I went so into the action film theme, that I also included the bad cuts and the very cheesy campy moments. This is my attempt of an erotickarateaction theme film. This time, we brought back Rifferus as the villian. He plays all the clones. Think of the bad guy as a video game clone. They just keep regenerating until you defeat the boss.

If you like this video, check outKarateGang Returns, Liquidation of the Clones,KarateGang Beat Down, andKarateGang Show Down. We now have five videos in this series.

Carolinedoes a warm up of her high kicks and judo chops, while wearing reinforced toe panty hose and a skin tight spandex leotard. She is sexy and vampy, showing every curve and her favorite weapon her feet. She gets ready because her only solution is to stop thekarategang herself. They are holding control of a small village water supply for profit. It_s her job to help and save the local villagers.

Carolinecomes in with a nice shot of her leotard stretched over her famously shapely ass. She bows to thekarategang member who is meditating. When she bows it is another great shot showingCaroline_s strenth and flexibility, it_s also a great excuse for a great butt shot. He breaks her focus with a sudden big punch. She blocks his hand then with other handkaratechops his neck hard twice. He falls against the wall. She poses stretching her legs and placing her toes right in front of his face. While posed she says, Karateneck chop.

Carolinebacked into the room, her nice ass in view and akarategang member is laying KOed. Carolinehas her hands on her hips and looks down at thekarategang member. She bends in a sexy manner the check his pulse. When doing so, he wakes up looks at her toes, panics and attempts akaratechop. Before his hands get anywhere near her,Carolinechops his neck and he is KOed.

Anotherkarategang clone walks in with a toy. He cannot seeCarolineand she is tossing objects toward the floor to distact him. He keeps shoots the object as they land. She calls out to him, he turns around trying to fire shots. He is out of bullets. He angrily throws his at her. She sweeps his legs out from under him and he falls breaks his back. She then stands in front of him with toes near his face and she then leaves scene, while he_s still twisting around in pain.

She walks in with a toy. In a spy like creeping movement. She slinks around left and right looking for akarategang member. She finally finds him with a toy in his hand guarding the area. She points the toy at him and they stare each other down. TheKarateclone is sitting on the ground playing with the weapon He gives her a sneer. She puts the g.u.n slowly on the floor and goes to akaratepose. She kicks high and bows. He sweeps the toy at her waist and she bends her stomach and his weapon misses. He attempts to swipe her stomach a couple more time and he misses. He attacks her and she twist him on the floor snapping his wrist and arm. She places her foot on his head, then over his mouth. She silences him and uses her foot as a gag.

She walks into a room and fire starts, as soon as she works in. She ducks to avoid the shots. She listens using her super spy skills and throws a weapon. In the direction of the shots and a scream is shouted. She knows she hit the person who was shooting at her after no more shots, and just silence. She walks into the room where she threw the weapon. She noticed the toy. In thekarateclone_s stomach. She stands over him in a dominating way with her hands on her hips. She lowers herself and touches the toy. She checks his pulse on his neck. Takes the weapon and leaves.

Carolinefinds anotherKarateclone. They walk toward each other and bow. They go into akaratestand off, showing off an exchange of high kicks and chops. She distracts him and snaps his ankle with her foot. She keeps snapping his ankle over and over, until he is rendered as weak. He keeps trying to fight but she tricks him again with a fake out hi kick near the face. He guard his face leaving leaving his hip and ankle open. She snaps the hip and ankle many times. He pretends nothing happened, but she knows he is finished. He weakly falls because his ankle is now broken. She puts her hand on her hips and looks down at the injuredkarateman, in a dominating way. She bows over him with her feet by his face. His twists and rolls around the floor in pain.

Carolinechanges out of leotard, to a regular pair of pant hose with no reinforced toes. She has on a bra with no panties and her panty hose are pulled up to the bottom of her breasts. She pulls the band of the panty hose up as far as it will go and smooths it out. Then she warms up her high kicks and chops before going after the lastkarateboss.

TheKarateBoss is crawling on the floor looking for missing thumb drive. As he is crawling he see_s her toes in front of his face. She is standing in a hero pose with her hands on her hips, glaring down at her foe. She bows to him. They both go intokaratepose and high kick and chop at each other.

He tries to give her a punch however, she blocks his arm. Snaps his arm with the top of her knee and busts his ankle. Then she hits his hip and his ankle yet, again. He is now crippled and falls to the floor in pain. He rolls his face near her toes and suffering in pain.Carolinestands over him in a dominating pose with her hands on her hips.

Carolineadjust the pantyhose band by pulling it up under her breasts. She take one lass visit to thekarateman with a toy in his stomach. She just a few high kicks and chops in front of the injuredkarateman. She stops and stands in a hero pose for a hero moment. Then walks away showing her lovely curves as the mission is over...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv229carolinepiercekarateballetmobile.mp4
    File Size : 268.26 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:14

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7d6feec86f9db

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- After Hours Bound

Samanthagrace.net- After Hours Bound

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Kymberly Jane

Kymberly Jane and I, just got off from a hard days work at the office. They are dressed in office wear, full fashioned stockings, high heels, garter belts, slips, bras, skirts, blouses, and wearing glasses. They hear a noise and the camera fades.

The scene opens up with both of us tied up with rope. We have a rope on our ankles and on our upper knees. There is a rope connecting the knees and ankles. We have our arms tied tightly in back, at just our wrists. We are both cleave gagged with white handkerchiefs. Kym and I are rather angry and upset tied up in this manner. We both growl a little. I think I am a little more upset and Kym is just confused to what happened. We try to work together to remove the ropes but nothing works We even rub our gags together to remove them, it is rather suggestive and it almost looks like we are making out with gags on So, sexy

We are topless struggling our hearts out. With big boobs bouncing everywhere as we struggle. Kym and I often rest our heads on each others boobs while we struggle and many of our actions when struggling are rather suggestive. It kind of almost looks like lesbian sex in bondage in a few shots But I think most of you already know, Kym and I are totally hot for each other. So, struggling in this manner makes things just even more erotic.

Kym and I are stripped down to our panties, garters, stockings, and high heels. If you LOVE full fashion and Cuban heel stockings, this is the scene for you I am wear the Cuban heels and Kym is wear the full fashion stockings. I actually struggle so hard there is a runner in my stocking Tons of beautiful shots of our legs and feet. Tons of boob shots. Bouncing boobs at that Kym and I just look amazing

I offer a little bonus shot from this video. Kym shows us her bouncing skills during the shoot. While shooting she became very thirsty and when Riff called cut. She just gets up and jumps to her drink whilebound. We loved the scene so much, we thought we would share it with you. Shows you what things can be like behind the scenes. Riff also asks us a few questions and does a boob bouncing shot...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV176AfterHoursBound.mp4
    File Size : 1262.56 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:17:05

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cc55150f8140d

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Pajamas Video

Samanthagrace.net- Pajamas Video

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is the video that goes with the Pajamas photos. I decided to do another amateur video set since, you loved my first one so much. This one is a little different however. I wake up from a steamy dream, while wearing cotton panties and a t-shirt. Still sleepy yet turned on, I strip off my t-shirt to play with my full perky breasts. I squeeze and tease my nipples. Then I bring out my purple vibrator to us over my cotton panties. I love wearing my cotton panties so much. I also, love coming to orgasm with them on...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV017PJsAmateur.mp4
    File Size : 216.61 MB
    Duration : 00:11:24

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3a4c49d106582

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Head to Toes Tease

Samanthagrace.net- Head to Toes Tease

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I know you wish you could be abletoworship my body and each curve from myheadtomy toes. I am goingtoteaseyou just because I can. I know how much you desire eachtoe, my muscular legs, my round ass, my pussy, my large round breasts, my lips and even my hair. Iteaseyou get you all worked up, knowing what you desire. Controlling you and making you my worship pet.

This clip features:teaseand denial, worship of toes, legs, high heels, bikini, legs, ass, boobs, pussytease, lips, light humiliation, kissing, femdom, POV, control..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV223HeadToToesTease.mp4
    File Size : 190.47 MB
    Duration : 00:05:07

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/74fafc81bd6f7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Girls Rule

Samanthagrace.net- Girls Rule

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Sydney Screams,Lauren Kiley

Aren_t you a lucky little worm to be at the foot of three beautiful goddesses. Three goddesses of each type. Lauren is the lanky geeky goddess, Sydney the powerful BBW goddess and me, the sensual bimbo goddess. You just know how much more superior we are. You want to see all three of your goddesses happy and comfortable. You would do anything for us. We are women and yes, by default we are superior. We control dick and sexuality. We are the key holders of all your sensual and sexual desires. Since, we are superior and hold such a power you are rendered completely weak and helpless to us. Our beauty seduces you. Soften sensual skin, unstoppable curves and dominating power. We tell you what you are purpose in life is. Which is so serve and provide is with the pleasures of life...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV203GirlsRule.mp4
    File Size : 106.63 MB
    Duration : 00:05:37

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/356091a1f0e7e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Merry Latex Christmas

Samanthagrace.net- Merry Latex Christmas

Description:
    Stars Appearing:

I_m feeling sexy this Christmas Eve and I wanted to give you an easy Christmas gift. I cannot wait until Christmas morning. This is the video that goes with my Merry Christmas photo set. I include a very special message for you, in this video. I am wearing my favorite color red and my favorite type of clothing... LATEX I am decked out in my sexy red Santa dress from The Latex Store. Paired with my latex Santa hat, black latex panties and latex seamed stockings made by Abigail Greydanus. My outfit is so sexy and tasty, that you will want to lick me like a candy cane. I come into the room excited by all the goddess gifts you have spoiled me. I must have been very good this year for Santa to have spoiled me in such away. I tease and strip down my top, giving you a taste of my perky big breasts. I open up a couple of gifts, which contain a few of my favorite toys. I show you how much I enjoy this extra special candy cane. Let_s say, I do more then just lick this candy cane. I get rather naughty but in a good way with it But you will have to watch to see how naughty this Christmas video gets. Trust me, it_s super naughty So, naughty I might end up on the naughty list next year Photographer- Riffurus
    Latex Dress- Latex Store
    Latex Santa Hat and Stockings- Abilgail Greydanus..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV012LatexChristmas.mp4
    File Size : 400.76 MB
    Duration : 00:21:12

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0baa2a8a15cd2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha s Giantess Travels

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha_s Giantess Travels

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am lying on the floor, with people over my boobs and I have tape on my mouth. I am also tied up. The people have tied me, a giantess up. I am looking pretty distressed, angry and muffled noises with my taped mouth. Tape over my mouth wears off and I am properly abusive and swearing at the people to get off my boobs and out of my panties while, writhing about. The whole time I am looking distressed and pissed off and threatening them with how I am going to them when I get free.

I start to come to pleasure when my hands tied behind my back become free. I remove the ropes and I see many people standing around when I get free. I pick them up, toy with them, humiliate them and eat them. I smash many in my boobs. I squeeze a few between my fingers. I even eat others and laugh about them. I am getting off to eating these little people. I am feeling so much pleasure each time a swallow a little man. I lick them up off my hands with my tounge. I enjoy hearing them suffer. I find open lone person. I notice it is my husband. I bet little him. Tell him I don_t need him and drop him in my panties. I come to pleasure, while he crawls around in my panties...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV234SamanthasGiantessTravels.mp4
    File Size : 344.21 MB
    Duration : 00:09:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f5fc4b230729a

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Tickled Girlfriend

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Tickled Girlfriend

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Mia Valis

I sometimes find myself directing a video. I do not star in this one. But I did shoot it, direct it and produce it. This video the star is Mia Valis. One of the themes I love producing romantic or love bondage. Romantic bondage what I call couples or husbandwife themed. This type of video is surprisingly hard to find. Since it_s not as commonly produced. Most bondage tends towards the damsel in distress variety.

It_s a story involving a kinky couple. Mia and her husband started off the video cuddling on the bed. Mia_s dressed in a sexy school girl type of a skirt. With high heels and bobby socks. The couple finds themselves flirting and playing. Her husband tickles her gently. Eventually, binds her arms. Starts to pin her down and aggressively tickle her socked feet. He works over her legs, belly, underarms neck and ears. Leaves nothing on her not tickled. She is worked over very well. He ends up putting her in a hogtie. While in the hogtie, Mia cannot move. Her socked feet are worked over very well. It_s a rare tickling video, that involves socks. Mia has very big and real reactions to being tickled. Her husband bites on her feet often. Which his breath gives her something more to squirm about...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV248BoundTickledGirlfriend.mp4
    File Size : 866.39 MB
    Resolution : 1436x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:13

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fbcfc8fd2f51e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Giantess Ingestion

Samanthagrace.net- Giantess Ingestion

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am a high powered business lady who_s in the lunch room alone at work.. I am have a real look down my nose type attitude, really arrogant like tiny people are an annoying inconvenience for me. I am used to being in charge at work and really enjoy being able to be _ in charge of tiny people and I am just really unpleasant and cruel for my own amusement. I am wearing a low cut top, frilly black push up bra, skirt, high heels and bare legs.

I have a saucer of whip cream in a mound. covered in little people I don_t notice. My face is behind the saucer of whip cream talking about a long day at work . I am excited to eat every last bit of the yummy cream, licking my lips sexually.

I plunge fingers into the cream, taking a glob out to eye level as I look lustfully at the glob (with people on it) before plunging it into my waiting mouth, licking lips, sucking the mess of fingers, dribbling down my chin, dropping some on edge of mouth, forcing it back in with fingers as well as cum shot type drops directly in and keep repeating. I let the glob fall into my mouth, like a waiting cum shot. You see shots of my open mouth, with the cream melted in my warm mouth with people sloshing about inside and with my mouth open loud orgasmic groans in appreciation of the pleasurable taste.

Half way through I am just about to plunge the latest glob into my mouth and realise my employees from work are in the cream. I say many abusive and humiliating pharses to my employees while grabbing globs full of people. Whilst telling them how much I don_t give a fuck about them, generally being a snotty bitch about their predicament. Neat and tidy, I don_t spill any. Pleased with how much they_re screaming, trying to get away or trying in vain not to slide down your throat once they_re in my mouth. I tell my employees to try to stop my or save themselves before swallowing the various globs, because I am a giant and they can_t stop me. I am amusing myself that they can_t when I gulp them down. Still doing the sexy tongue and mouth licking to troment them more.

At the end I look at my watch and _oh well, no time for the wicked, back to work I situp amused and I say, _oh my god, I can still feel all those poor people inside me..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV232GiantessIngestion.mp4
    File Size : 303.1 MB
    Duration : 00:08:17

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f989e9da00f95

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samanthagrace.net- Ticklish Situation

Samanthagrace.net- Ticklish Situation

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is shot all POV. We are having a tickling session. My feet are very close up. My face can be seen in the background with all my laughter and reactions. That way you can tickle me silly. After a short while, I turn the tables on you. I seduce you with dirty talk. I bring you under my control. I encourage you to stroke it to my sexy soles, legs, and lush bottom. With most of the emphasis on my sexy soles. I count you down to complete bliss. Lot_s of shots of not only my feet. But my face and body.

Note: there is no tickler shown so you the viewer can imagine that you are doing the tickling...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv245ticklishsituationmobile.mp4
    File Size : 134.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720 @ 1282x720
    Duration : 00:05:47

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/28220d389aed6