Page 1342 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 342842124212921332134013411342134313441352 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,420 of 13819

Thread: Nikkibenz.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I hate your tiny dick - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

I hate your tiny dick - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a teeny tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 908 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Compare your Little Dick to Our Feet - Queen Khlea - iwantclips

Compare your Little Dick to Our Feet - Queen Khlea - iwantclips

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4
    Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
    Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

UK Foot Mistress meets Mr Footographer in NY - MistressCindyRay - iwantclips

UK Foot Mistress meets Mr Footographer in NY - MistressCindyRay - iwantclips

What a sexy contrast in our complexion. It feels just as good as it looks judging by the moans and comments throughout.
    He's also "Fanning" out having been a fan for quite some time. Dreams can come true!
    Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 15 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 575 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Doctor's Office Perv - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Doctor's Office Perv - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Worship & Ballbusting - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Foot Worship & Ballbusting - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You are here to please me, you're here for my amusement. I know when it comes to my feet you ache to serve. I also know your balls fill from jerking off any time you see or think about my feet. I'm tired of your balls filling with the intent of cumming. I want to put your balls to better use. I want you to punch along with me. I want you to feel pain. Of course you will obey because you're a weak boy ready to submit. This clip contains elements of FOOT Domination, BALLBUSTING, Foot Worship, BALL ABUSE, POV Ballbusting, Humiliation, SUB ABUSE, Foot Slave Training, FOOT Fetish, FOOT Humiliation, Foot Torment, Foot BITCH, CBT Instruction.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Size: 961 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intense Masturbation - sofiagomez - iwantclips

Intense Masturbation - sofiagomez - iwantclips

had not cum in a few days and I had been doing a lot of custom videos so this one I could do what I wanted and I did. I went crazy on my pussy and came very good.
    Models: sofiagomez

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 831 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nude Circuit Training - Marissa Sweet - iwantclips

Nude Circuit Training - Marissa Sweet - iwantclips

Video is full 1080p. This is a custom video and is tailored to the individual "Adrian", the script reads as followed: This video will be a Nude Circuit Training and will consist of; 1) 10 walking stance leg lounges on each leg facing the camera. 2) 10 press ups/push ups. 3) 10 crunches. 4) 10 Squats (Your sexy ass facing the camera) 5) 5 more crunches. All this completes circuit 1, if there is enough time, complete 2-3 circuits.
    Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 16 min 18 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sweet Soles - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

Sweet Soles - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feet On Retainer - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Feet On Retainer - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and