Page 1332 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 332832123212821322133013311332133313341342 ... LastLast
Results 13,311 to 13,320 of 13819

Thread: Nikkibenz.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Square Lip Mouth Fetish Part Deux - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Square Lip Mouth Fetish Part Deux - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "The video is the same like the last one: no lipstick, hair worn long, oodles and oodles of the mouth shape, saying anything you like. I attached the perfect closeup (Sample_YES) as a reference just in case. The only difference is for the last minute, you zoom out just a little to show your whole face, but still VERY CLOSE as you continue the mouth shape. I attached a sample of that last minute closeup (LastMinute_Camera_Angle) but you don't need to wear glasses."
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Buns And Soles - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Buns And Soles - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Watching my buns and soles turns you into a devoted little weakling. You wish you could date my buns and soles. You're obsessed, you need to see them, taking over your mind.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Fetish Turned Obsession - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Foot Fetish Turned Obsession - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

It's time for you to worship My sexy oiled up feet. You are so weak for My feet and seeing them oiled up like this sends you into a deep state of 0sis. Seeing My feet makes you forget about everything else. I love using My feet to control you, they have so much power over you. You find yourself thinking of My feet all the time, yearning to be walked on, to be stepped on by My feet. How does it feel to be enslaved by your Goddess' feet? This foot fetish has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? It's become more than a fetish, it's become an obsession. One that you can't shake, no matter how hard you try. it always reels you
    Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Leave your wife for Mandy Flores : Homewrecker - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Leave your wife for Mandy Flores : Homewrecker - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(custom) I would love to get a custom video. I wanted a home wrecker video where you tell me how much more beautiful and sexy you are than my wife. I want you to convince me to leave her for you. You can degrade her as much as you like. Compare parts of her body to yours, yours being so much better of course. Be as mean and nasty as you want, and that we should have sex in front of her to humiliate her....
    Mandy Flores
    INCLUDES: HOME WRECKER - HUMILIATION - GODDESS WORSHIP - BRAT GIRLS - COCK TEASE
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    Size: 914 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mouth and Tongue Fetish Tease - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Mouth and Tongue Fetish Tease - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I know you have a little obsession with My mouth, lips and tongue. You have been wanting to see more haven't you? Up close and personal. See My mouth where My beautiful perfect sensual voice comes from. Why don't you come closer. It feels like you are in My mouth. Tell Me you want more! Come closer again. mouth fetish, tongue fetish, lip fetish, teeth fetish. extreme close ups, dirty talk, HD cam
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship My Sweaty Feet Loser - Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Worship My Sweaty Feet Loser - Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Lick my sweaty feet loser! You can't say no when it comes to my bare feet. My high arches were made so fine to be licked by inferior males like you so do it, and you better worship every inch of my size 8 feet while you lick them
    Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Degrading A Financial Aroma Slut - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Degrading A Financial Aroma Slut - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the Aroma slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Weak For Stellar Feet - StellaSol - iwantclips

Weak For Stellar Feet - StellaSol - iwantclips

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile