Page 1331 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 3318311231128113211329133013311332133313411381 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,310 of 13819

Thread: Nikkibenz.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Substitute Professor - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

The Substitute Professor - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Your regular teacher might let you get away with arriving tardy to class, but she's out of town, and gorgeous redhead Goddess Kendra James is the substitute in charge. Miss James won't allow you to disrespect her. She teaches you a lesson that you won't forget, starting with kneeling on the floor before her, in front of the entire class, and kissing her feet in black, shiny pumps. Beg for forgiveness on your hands and knees, and tell her you'll never be late again. This is what happens to naughty little boys with bad manners who can't show up on time. Kissing your teacher's feet while your friends laugh at the embarrassing punishment, Miss James makes an example of your failure for the entire class.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty Feet Tease - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Dirty Feet Tease - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

I've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Monica Rise Foot Fetish Masturbation - Karups Hometown Amateurs - iwantclips

Monica Rise Foot Fetish Masturbation - Karups Hometown Amateurs - iwantclips

Sexy Teen-18+ Monica plays with her pussy but wants you to admire her pretty feet and toes...which one will you watch?
    Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Filthy Feet Treat HD - Twisted British - iwantclips

Filthy Feet Treat HD - Twisted British - iwantclips

I've done a lot of walking today, all barefoot and all because I have you
    Turns out it really doesn't matter how filthy my feet get, or what I step in, what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
    Dirty or not.
    Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suck every inch of my soles - adira eiffel - iwantclips

Suck every inch of my soles - adira_eiffel - iwantclips

French kiss my feet.You have one job. One very lucky, very prestigious, job. I want you lick and suck every inch of my soles. Make me moan as you dip your tongue in between my toes.
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nude Dangle - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Nude Dangle - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

High heels makes you weak however when I dangle my classic nude pumps you can really feel just how deep into addiction you will go for me. You sitting on the ground beneath me looking up as I dangle is the best view you could ask for. I slowly tease you with each foot and every angle possible. I am going to allow you to cum but only when I know you are good and ready there is only one very simple instruction in this video can you follow it?
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bambi Brooks first time footjob - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Bambi Brooks first time footjob - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

This is Bambi Brooks first time every doing anything foot fetish related, let alone giving a footjob. She had been a dancer most of her life so her coordination is really strong, her grip on the cock is outstanding and probably one of the best first time footjobs I've ever had.
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lingerie and Soft Pretty Feet - princessbellasoles - iwantclips

Lingerie and Soft Pretty Feet - princessbellasoles - iwantclips

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
    Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1232 x 720
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Genie Strikes Back Part II ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Genie Strikes Back Part II ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and the name Diego is used throughout. This is a sequel to "Genie and the Three Wishes." I am free of my spell thanks to Diego but now I must eat cum to maintain my freedom. I strip and tease your cock. You cum too early though not following my JOI squirting everywhere (squirting cock used). This makes me mad and I punish you accordingly. I then leave you tied up until the next meal is required...Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom request.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're Addicted To Jerking Off, You're A Chronic Masturbating Reject - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

You're Addicted To Jerking Off, You're A Chronic Masturbating Reject - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Princess Ashley
    Hey loser I know you're back to jerk your little loser dick again. You are so disgusting and pathetic, you can't keep your hands off of yourself. I guess that's what happens when you can't get a girl. So you're always jerking your dick off cause you're so fucking horny. You're a chronic masturbating horny reject. All alone, sad and pathetic, no girl, no friends, no life, all because you're constantly jerking.
    And honestly I'm tired of you jerking to me all the time, don't you get sick of it? I know I get sick of having to watch you touch your disgusting cock. Gross! You need to learn to control yourself. So for the rest of this clip, I don't want you to jerk. Put your hands behind your back or sit on them or lock that dick up, I don't care what you do, just don't touch your dick. Do you think you can do that loser? I just want you to sit there and listen to me humiliate you and watch as your cock twitches in the air. My words will make it throb.
    You need to learn to control your jerking addiction. It's just getting worse and worse, isn't it? You'd think that the more you jerkoff the less horny you'd be, but not with you. It just grows and grows. You're addicted and obsessed with your own cock. You stroke and stroke non stop and it's all you think about when you're not jerking. You're a disgusting pervert, ewwwww.
    And as I sit here and degrade you, all you can think about is touching yourself. You're not getting sad or depressed, you're getting horny. That's so fucked up. My insults fucking turn you on. You're squirming so badly, you want to stroke so much, but I'm not going to let you because you don't fucking deserve it, you're a loser who jerks off way too much. You know it's true, you know I'm right, you're completely controlled by that dick of yours. You're getting so desperate, I know because you're a horny little reject and you're all the same. You can barely control yourself. I want you to watch this clip on repeat and see how long you can go until you can't take it anymore and have to touch yourself. Let's find out how much of a loser you are.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 85.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile