Page 1615 of 1615 FirstFirst ... 6151115151515651605161316141615
Results 16,141 to 16,143 of 16143

Thread: Czechav.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Monika

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Monika

Description:
    Okay guys, the great fidelity test of Czech girls and ladies has begun. What do I have in mind? Well, I got an idea (after all the experiences with Czech women of all kinds) to give all the boyfriends and husbands around a chance to test their partners. In principle, I_ll try my best to convince them to have sex with me for money, with their man knowing about it all and agreeing with my plan. And she_s not supposed to know anything, of course. I had no idea I_ll get so many requests Almost immediately after I let people know about my plan, a guy called me and wanted me to test his girl. We met in a pub and he gave me the name of the fitness club that his girflriend Monika goes to. I decided to wait until she leaves and when she walked through the door, my pants almost burst. Guys, I have to say it was a sight I don_t get every day. An angel_s face and a pair of gigantic natural boobs. When at last I gathered my strenghts and courage to have a word with her, I felt shivers like never before. It wasn_t easy, but I managed to convince her on the way home. She agreed to cheat on her man for 50.000 Czech Crowns. The money was worth it, _caue I_ve got no idea when I_ll get a chance to fuck such a classy pussy again I called her guy right after the act, and he certainly wasn_t happy about the news. The fact that I screwed his girlfriend for money really got to him. So download fast, _cause I bet Monika will cut my dick off real soon.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 38
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-fidelity-testing-monika-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 334.17 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:22:19
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/e2d0ab165894e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Czechav.com- Freshly legal pussy

Czechav.com- Freshly legal pussy

Description:
    So I really did not expect this. The method of casting is in fact highly successful. How do you want, I went into it again. The new ad is signed up again a few girls and I started invite them to a borrowed office. This style is indeed successful, but trust me, it_s not easy. Speaking with girls about fucking is nice and while there is also a big embarrassing. Try it yourself and see. Beautiful princess Marketa from last part really got me and I find freshly eighteen girl Sylva, she has been strikingly similar. My account is indeed after the event twenty grand in the red, but guys, she was a beautiful girl. What do you think? It was perfect, fuck that pussy with her wet luxury lips. Whatever you say, who wants what he wants, eighteens are simply the best. At least half of them could say YES for the money. Try it too.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 36
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-freshly-legal-pussy-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 459.68 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:30:39
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/f0b42b346fb6f

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Czechav.com- The real Czech mega group fuck 6

Czechav.com- The real Czech mega group fuck 6

Description:
    Real life authentic amateurs at an unbelievable party full of wild emotions and even wilder sex. Available only in this episode of Czech megaswingers. The speed with which partners are swapped is mind boggling. No script at all and amateurs only We guarantee you_ve never seen anything like it.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 9 part 6
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-the-real-czech-mega-group-fuck-6-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 610.23 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:40:37
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/64826476a3804