Page 222 of 260 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2597

Thread: Hotlegsandfeet.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Could you make Kitty Six purr? This tall, curvy blond gives it her best shot at the DDF casting and she has got some Kitty equipment that could definitely bring out the animal in you! Long defined legs and round plump butt perfect for packing with a gorgeous face and big natural titties. Mmmm, mmm, this girl is the cat's meow!

Info:
    File Name : A_tall_glass_of_juicy_Video_with_Kitty_Sixx.avi
    File Size : 71.02 MB
    Resolution : 672x504
    Duration : 00:05:07

Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
    TakeFile: A_tall_glass_of_juicy_Video_with_Kitty_Sixx.avi - 71.02 MB
    UbiqFile:A_tall_glass_of_juicy_Video_with_Kitty_Si xx.avi - 71.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Stella Moranai looks great in just a G-string and when she puts her toes in her mouth and starts to suck you see that this girl belongs on HLF! From the land of Romania with blonde hair and blue eyes this babe is already sitting in the right gene pool for stardom! To top that off she is 5'9" tall, that just spells all kinds of leggy fucking action! Looking forward to seeing this cutie in action!

Info:
    File Name : From_Romania_with_love_Video_with_Stella_Moranai.a vi
    File Size : 90.85 MB
    Duration : 00:06:33

TakeFile: From_Romania_with_love_Video_with_Stella_Moranai.a vi - 90.85 MB
    UbiqFile:From_Romania_with_love_Video_with_Stella_ Moranai.avi - 90.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_May__Bambi.avi
    File Size : 17.28 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:07

TakeFile: _Video_with_May__Bambi.avi - 17.28 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_May__Bambi.avi - 17.3 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 7346h_may-and-bambi_-_untitled.zip - 40.22 MB
    UbiqFile:7346h_may-and-bambi_-_untitled.zip - 40.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    This blonde bombshell has more than just great legs for you to admire! Her name is Natalii, and she comes from the Slovak Republic. If they build all their women over there like here, that's a serious gold mine! She's actually a regular on our site now, and since this shoot, she's gotten herself some new boobs that are AMAZING! Enjoy her here, then head over to DDF and if your a member, your in for blonde world that is yet undiscovered! For you at least, so go ahead, treat yourself!
    In this set she is squirming around a yellow comforter on her bed, wearing yellow pumps, and gaping her sweet pussy and asshole for a better viewing experience. She then pops out a HUGE cucumber and starts pushing it inside her cunt with her feet! She gets that bad boy pretty far in there too! The she leaves us with a rearview shot in which it almost disappears!

Info:
    File Name : Bombshell_stuffed_with_cucumber_Video_with_Natalli .avi
    File Size : 17.28 MB
    Duration : 00:02:02

TakeFile: Bombshell_stuffed_with_cucumber_Video_with_Natalli .avi - 17.28 MB
    UbiqFile:Bombshell_stuffed_with_cucumber_Video_wit h_Natalli.avi - 17.3 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5763h_natalli_-_bombshell-stuffed-with-cucumber.zip - 21.88 MB
    UbiqFile:5763h_natalli_-_bombshell-stuffed-with-cucumber.zip - 21.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Super cute and sexy Monica Sweet like you have never seen her before! Yep, you guessed it! We got the footage of her first casting ever and you can see why she now has 17 scorching, cum inducing sets up on DDF Network! Hungarian, horny, and always ready to cum! If you could just imagine for a moment why she is Monika Sweet. Mmm, I'll bet she tastes like a strawberry creme puff, and melt in your mouth and your hands!

Info:
    File Name : Take_a_look_at_the_candy_store_Video_with_Monika_S weet.avi
    File Size : 52.08 MB
    Duration : 00:03:45

TakeFile: Take_a_look_at_the_candy_store_Video_with_Monika_S weet.avi - 52.08 MB
    UbiqFile:Take_a_look_at_the_candy_store_Video_with _Monika_Sweet.avi - 52.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Luciana.avi
    File Size : 24.43 MB
    Duration : 00:02:45

TakeFile: _Video_with_Luciana.avi - 24.43 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Luciana.avi - 24.4 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 6029h_luciana_-_untitled.zip - 25.81 MB
    UbiqFile:6029h_luciana_-_untitled.zip - 25.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Tiffany just loves the feel of hot man cream trickling down her feet and between her toes! And that's exactly what she gets with this hot encounter featuring Clark. It all starts in the car when Clark starts admiring Tiffany's flip flops and suddenly her bare foot are wrapped around his cock!
    She jerks him to fruition while giving us pop shots of her sweet ass and poonie from behind. She's quite happy with the new glazing on her golden painted toenails.

Info:
    File Name : Toes_need_a_glazing_Video_with_Clark__Tiffany_Rous so.avi
    File Size : 17.02 MB
    Duration : 00:01:59

TakeFile: Toes_need_a_glazing_Video_with_Clark__Tiffany_Rous so.avi - 17.02 MB
    UbiqFile:Toes_need_a_glazing_Video_with_Clark__Tif fany_Rousso.avi - 17.0 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 028fjh_clark-and-tiffany-rousso_-_toes-need-a-glazing.zip - 12.08 MB
    UbiqFile:028fjh_clark-and-tiffany-rousso_-_toes-need-a-glazing.zip - 12.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Do your eyes deceive you?No!It's me Silvia Saint, don't even act like you don't know who I am. Last week I was out shopping when I ran across this new lingerie shop, you know I had to go in for a look, and I'm so glad I did. The shop was filled with lots of nice things but what really caught my eye was this cute blonde working there. She had nice long legs, and a tight hard body. Just listening to her help the other customers was getting me all excited, she had a very sexy voice, and some of the things she said were tasteful but at the same time quite nasty. I picked out a nice fishnet body suit, as she rung me up she told me how much she loves fishnets. If I didn't know better I'd say that she was trying to pick up on me, but I didn't mind I was thinking the same about her. I gave her my number and told her to call me later so we could get together. She told me her name was Denisa and that she would call me after work to see what I was doing. I told her that, I would be playing in my fishnets, she just smiled.Later that evening when Denisa came by, I was already dressed in my new body suit, she slipped off her clothes and had one on of her own. We began touching each other, caressing and rubbing our legs. Denisa bend down and started licking and kissing my legs, her tongue touching my bare leg through the fishnet was making me so hot, her tongue was so warm and wet. Denisa worked her way up and started kissing my tit's and nipples before going down and licking me feet and shoes. Denisa got in the chair, on all fours and I began playing with her shoes. licking and kissing them. She spun around, and I pulled down her top, I started licking and kissing her tit's all over. She pulled down my top, fully exposing my tit's and began licking them, and sucking on my hardening nips. I got on all fours, she started licking my horny pussy from top to bottom while she softly caressing my legs. She slipped off my shoes and started licking my feet, then she slowly started sucking my toes, slurping on them one by one, I could feel my twat getting wetter by the minute. I sat up and slipped off Denisa's body suit and started playing with her feet, licking and kissing them. I slipped out off my fishnet suit and got back on all fours, Denisa got behind me and began and slowly started licking my feet, then she stuck my entire foot in her mouth and started sucking all of my toes at once, Ohhh it felt so good, she had my pussy dripping. I got up and Denisa laid down on her back, I started licking and sucking them as nasty as I could, slurping all over them. I took my tongue and stuck it right between her big toe and all the rest and slowly started moving it all around. I looked up and saw that she was in a place of sexual delight which excited me even that much more. Denisa got up and I laid down in her place, she immediately went back to worshipping my feet, teasingly licking them and sucking them into her warm wet mouth. I reached down and stared rubbing my hot nasty cunt, it was so wet and juicy, I knew that I would soon cum. Denisa continued licking and sucking my feet into her mouth as I fingered my big pink clit hard and fast. We both moaned and then we let out screams of sexual fulfillment, it felt like my pussy erupted, I could feel the pussy juice dripping from my cunt. We came together and started kissing. You know it's funny I don't even think she knows who I am, but it really doesn't matter.

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Denisa__Silvia_Saint.avi
    File Size : 24.09 MB
    Duration : 00:02:25

TakeFile: _Video_with_Denisa__Silvia_Saint.avi - 24.09 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Denisa__Silvia_Saint.avi - 24.1 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 7456h_denisa-and-silvia-saint_-_do-your-eyes-deceive-you-no-it.zip - 32.66 MB
    UbiqFile:7456h_denisa-and-silvia-saint_-_do-your-eyes-deceive-you-no-it.zip - 32.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Vanesa.mp4
    File Size : 112.33 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:55

TakeFile: _Video_with_Vanesa.mp4 - 112.33 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Vanesa.mp4 - 112.3 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5940h_vanesa_-_untitled.zip - 24.71 MB
    UbiqFile:5940h_vanesa_-_untitled.zip - 24.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Two young girls who are still learning what sex is all about do some experimenting in the gym today. Cindy and Tanja try some lesbian love today and even throw some foot fetish in for good measure. These girls are still discovering the pleasures of sex as they develop from girls to women. Come and watch them blossoming and growing as they sample some more sexual delights on their journey!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Cindy__Tanja.mp4
    File Size : 1017.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:34:22

TakeFile: _Video_with_Cindy__Tanja.mp4 - 1017.37 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Cindy__Tanja.mp4 - 1017.4 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 7881h_cindy-and-tanja_-_two-young-girls-who-are-still-learn.zip - 29.39 MB
    UbiqFile:7881h_cindy-and-tanja_-_two-young-girls-who-are-still-learn.zip - 29.4 MB