Page 214 of 260 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2597

Thread: Hotlegsandfeet.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Horny Sona has a bit of a boot fetish, and decides to try out for a DDF leg casting. The long legged cutie does a bit of bicycle riding, air style! She gives us a nice shot of her soles and even nibbles on her feet while she gives her clit a few quick flicks, but over is quite the jokester!

Info:
    File Name : Sexy_Sona_and_her_soles_Video_with_Sona_R_.avi
    File Size : 79.54 MB
    Resolution : 704x528
    Duration : 00:05:03

Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
    TakeFile: Sexy_Sona_and_her_soles_Video_with_Sona_R_.avi - 79.54 MB
    UbiqFile:Sexy_Sona_and_her_soles_Video_with_Sona_R _.avi - 79.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Angelina_Crow__Frank_M_.avi
    File Size : 17.53 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:03

TakeFile: _Video_with_Angelina_Crow__Frank_M_.avi - 17.53 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Angelina_Crow__Frank_M_.avi - 17.5 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 036fjh_angelina-crow-and-frank-m-_-_untitled.zip - 25.18 MB
    UbiqFile:036fjh_angelina-crow-and-frank-m-_-_untitled.zip - 25.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Amy's sexy black stockings and red running shoes sure caught our attention during her HLF casting. Check our her first casting video on HLF!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Amy_F_.avi
    File Size : 133.8 MB
    Resolution : 704x396
    Duration : 00:08:30

TakeFile: _Video_with_Amy_F_.avi - 133.80 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Amy_F_.avi - 133.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Kinga came in for a regular casting, but when the studio team saw her legs they suggested she stay for some leg work! Golden tan with long, slender, delectable legs that could coax your cock out of a bamboo basket like a cobra. At 5'7" and 34-25-34 measurements you can bet that you'll be thrilled at what you encounter here. Only question is, your probably going to want more! No worries, become at member at DDF and find tons of babes just like kinga!

Info:
    File Name : Her_legs_take_us_into_oblivion_Video_with_Kinga.av i
    File Size : 16.11 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:02:01

TakeFile: Her_legs_take_us_into_oblivion_Video_with_Kinga.av i - 16.11 MB
    UbiqFile:Her_legs_take_us_into_oblivion_Video_with _Kinga.avi - 16.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    The one and only Silvia Saint showing off her legs, feet and the rest of her for your viewing pleasure! Silvia's body is a wonder to behold, it is something that can never become boring. Always radiating sexual energy and fun this girl captures your attention straight away. Fortunately she loves working with us, so you get to see her regularly. Here she strips and plays with herself before getting the dildo out!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Silvia_Saint.avi
    File Size : 16.93 MB
    Duration : 00:01:59

TakeFile: _Video_with_Silvia_Saint.avi - 16.93 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Silvia_Saint.avi - 16.9 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5814h_silvia-saint_-_the-one-and-only-silvia-saint-showi.zip - 23.84 MB
    UbiqFile:5814h_silvia-saint_-_the-one-and-only-silvia-saint-showi.zip - 23.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Silvia Saint shows her wonderful body off in this heated lesbian leg encounter!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Evelyn_Lory__Silvia_Saint.mp4
    File Size : 180.82 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:22:37

TakeFile: _Video_with_Evelyn_Lory__Silvia_Saint.mp4 - 180.82 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Evelyn_Lory__Silvia_Saint.mp4 - 180.8 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 7277h_evelyn-lory-and-silvia-saint_-_silvia-saint-shows-her-wonderful-bo.zip - 28.62 MB
    UbiqFile:7277h_evelyn-lory-and-silvia-saint_-_silvia-saint-shows-her-wonderful-bo.zip - 28.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Does cute blonde Mandy do it for you? Well she sure as hell wants to, so have a look and see what you think! This babe with a beautiful round ass and perky titties knows your watching, and she knows you probably have your dick in your hand too, so don't let her down! The best thing to do is discharge a round or two on her behalf, it would tickle her pink!

Info:
    File Name : Sweet_sensuous_smile_Video_with_Mandy.avi
    File Size : 48.88 MB
    Resolution : 672x504
    Duration : 00:04:31

TakeFile: Sweet_sensuous_smile_Video_with_Mandy.avi - 48.88 MB
    UbiqFile:Sweet_sensuous_smile_Video_with_Mandy.avi - 48.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    It is Petra Short's casting video today, but this natural hottie has already been on the site before. You can catch her on 7 other sets and everything from hot legs and feet to 1byday with some taboo action! Short haired and small breasted but with a twat that screams " tickle me with your totem pole!"

Info:
    File Name : Ms_Short_spreads_for_the_cameras_Video_with_Petra_ Short.avi
    File Size : 67.27 MB
    Resolution : 672x504
    Duration : 00:04:51

TakeFile: Ms_Short_spreads_for_the_cameras_Video_with_Petra_ Short.avi - 67.27 MB
    UbiqFile:Ms_Short_spreads_for_the_cameras_Video_wi th_Petra_Short.avi - 67.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Tereza_Fox.avi
    File Size : 19.8 MB
    Duration : 00:01:59

TakeFile: _Video_with_Tereza_Fox.avi - 19.80 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Tereza_Fox.avi - 19.8 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5890h_tereza-fox_-_untitled.zip - 15.06 MB
    UbiqFile:5890h_tereza-fox_-_untitled.zip - 15.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Hey Guys, I'm Jenny a very tall, sexy and extremely horny girl. As you can see I have very long legs which make me much taller than most girls and even some boys. I stand over six feet tall in my bare feet and believe it or not my height became a too much for my boyfriend to handle so needless to say he left me, dickless and Horny as you know what. But there's no need to worry I have a dildo to pick up right where he left off.I sat on my sofa and caressed my legs down to my foot and pulled on my bra straps shaking my boobs. I licked my fingers and slipped it inside my bra and began toying with my nipples, making them all happy and getting them on the rise. I took of my bra and played with my breast and caressed my body all over, rubbing my legs and then my feet and toes and then I stood up andbegan playing with my panties bending down and touched myself from foot to ass. I pulled my panties down just past my ass and started moving my hips from side to side, rubbing my legs and ass getting myself all hot and bothered. I sat down and played with my feet and then I leaned back and lifted my legs straight up, pulling of my panties so I could play with my horny bare puss. I unfastened the strap of my shoe and let it hang from my toes, rubbing my foot allover and then began playing with my toes. I slipped off my shoe and slid the heel between my toes and then I leaned back and spread my long legs open wide, lifting my leg and pulling my foot up to my pussy rubbing the bottom from my heel to my toes and then I fingeredmy toes sliding my fingers between them one by one. I pulled my foot up to my mouth and started licking my toes and then I lifted my other foot and began rubbing them together. I laid down across the sofa from end to end and rubbed my feet together and then rubbed one up the leg of the other. I wiggled and flexed my toes and feet and played with my boobs, rubbing and squeezing them before sitting back up and grabbing my dildo. I began licking it all over getting it all nasty and wet and then I rubbed my dildo down my leg to my feet and started sliding the dildo between them both. I slid my dildo in my mouth and started sucking it from top to bottom and then I rubbed my dildo on my horny and eager puss as I played with my toes. I slid the dildo inside my snatch and started sliding it in and out, fucking myself as I rubbed my feet, my pussy was hot and wet just the way I like it. I put my feet tightly around my dildo and began moving them up and down, sliding the dildo in and out of my happy snatch fucking myself with long strokes. I slid the dildo from my pussy and rubbed it on pink from top to bottom teasing myself from the outside and then I got into Doggy and fucked my pussy from behind and above. I started rubbing my pussy from below and I continued fucking myself from high above as I waved my feet up and down and spread my long sexy toes and then I slid my dildo from my pussy and rubbed it on my feet as I waved my feet and toes.

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Angelica.avi
    File Size : 26.21 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:02:38

TakeFile: _Video_with_Angelica.avi - 26.21 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Angelica.avi - 26.2 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 6217h_angelica_-_hey-guys-i-m-jenny-a-very-ta.zip - 18.61 MB
    UbiqFile:6217h_angelica_-_hey-guys-i-m-jenny-a-very-ta.zip - 18.6 MB