Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:01:56

Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
    TakeFile: _Video_with_Yasmine_Gold.avi - 16.60 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Yasmine_Gold.avi - 16.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Wow, this girl has some body. This is the sort of girl dreams are made of, and DDF supplies! Welcome Claudia! I'm not sure where Deny finds these babes, but he must have like a secret world that only he has access too! Well, it's nice that he shares it with us anyways!
    She's like the girl next door here. Hanging out in jeans and a blouse, kicking off her sneakers, and revealing some pantyhose underneath. Then all of a sudden, POW, BOOM, BAMM, she slides those jeans off her ass and it hits us like a cannonball! My goodness what an ass! Just perfect! Once the jeans are off shes left in baby blue panties and thigh high stockings and man does she look good! Then her boobies pop out, holy shit! Just amazing! I'm sure all of you would agree with me when I say, if one of those were in my mouth life would be complete! Then everything comes off, and if you make it to the seventh page without splooging all over yourself, you should give yourself a hand!

Info:
    File Name : A_perfect_ten_Video_with_Claudia.avi
    File Size : 20.7 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:05

TakeFile: A_perfect_ten_Video_with_Claudia.avi - 20.70 MB
    UbiqFile:A_perfect_ten_Video_with_Claudia.avi - 20.7 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5972h_claudia_-_a-perfect-ten.zip - 42.29 MB
    UbiqFile:5972h_claudia_-_a-perfect-ten.zip - 42.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Check out this toe sucking and licking audition from July, she certainly loves her own feet! With a name like July, I wonder what kind of fire works she can conjure up with those babies! I'm willing to bet she could pop off our cannons and have a bottle rocket shoot off into the stars and spell out, " Oh Ms. July, can I please squirt between your thighs! " Or your toes, okay, okay, we'll settle for your stomach! Thanks so much!

Info:
    File Name : She_provokes_the_fireworks_Video_with_July.avi
    File Size : 63.39 MB
    Resolution : 672x504
    Duration : 00:04:34

TakeFile: She_provokes_the_fireworks_Video_with_July.avi - 63.39 MB
    UbiqFile:She_provokes_the_fireworks_Video_with_Jul y.avi - 63.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Bridget and Melisa may be new faces and pussies, but these sizzling beauties will soon be engraved in your memory. These girls are gorgeous and to see them playing with each other in the bath tub is sexy as hell. These girls soap and wash each other and kiss, lick and suck each other's body too. This is highly erotic lesbian action that'll have any heterosexual man hard in moments!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Bridget__Melisa.avi
    File Size : 264.81 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:19:06

TakeFile: _Video_with_Bridget__Melisa.avi - 264.81 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Bridget__Melisa.avi - 264.8 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 9126h_bridget-and-melisa_-_bridget-and-melisa-may-be-new-faces.zip - 22.91 MB
    UbiqFile:9126h_bridget-and-melisa_-_bridget-and-melisa-may-be-new-faces.zip - 22.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Bob_Terminator__Sarah.avi
    File Size : 22.49 MB
    Duration : 00:02:31

TakeFile: _Video_with_Bob_Terminator__Sarah.avi - 22.49 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Bob_Terminator__Sarah.avi - 22.5 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 042fjh_bob-terminator-and-sarah_-_untitled.zip - 19.15 MB
    UbiqFile:042fjh_bob-terminator-and-sarah_-_untitled.zip - 19.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    These girls use their cucumbers and their feet to get each other off! I couldn't think of a better way to pre-dress your salad then with the cum dressing of Satin and Arina. It's marvelous idea! I'll take two bottles of that dressing please!
    Arina's sexy white lingerie gets our own cucumber's rock solid right away, and Satin's pink bra and pantie add the tingle to our nuts! The girls get down with the magic of their toes, spreading each others twats wide open with them. Then the Cucumber comes out to play. Most of the dressing comes from Satin's fine flower, and i'm sure it has a sweet flavor to it!

Info:
    File Name : Dressing_the_cucumber_in_their_cum_Video_with_Sati n__Arina.avi
    File Size : 19.89 MB
    Duration : 00:02:20

TakeFile: Dressing_the_cucumber_in_their_cum_Video_with_Sati n__Arina.avi - 19.89 MB
    UbiqFileressing_the_cucumber_in_their_cum_Video_with_Satin __Arina.avi - 19.9 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 7249h_satin-and-arina_-_dressing-the-cucumber-in-their-cum.zip - 17.05 MB
    UbiqFile:7249h_satin-and-arina_-_dressing-the-cucumber-in-their-cum.zip - 17.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Foot fetish cravers Dorothy Black and Sandra Shine are back for more feet licking action. This two yummy lesbos have an appetite for feet and toes like you wouldnt imagine , so why not join them in this kinky set and enjoy the view.

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Sandra_Shine__Dorothy_Black.mp4
    File Size : 604.53 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:33

TakeFile: _Video_with_Sandra_Shine__Dorothy_Black.mp4 - 604.53 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Sandra_Shine__Dorothy_Black.m p4 - 604.5 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 9212h_sandra-shine-and-dorothy-black_-_-foot-fetish-cravers-dorothy-black.zip - 42.22 MB
    UbiqFile:9212h_sandra-shine-and-dorothy-black_-_-foot-fetish-cravers-dorothy-black.zip - 42.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    What do you think of today's hot-legged hopeful? She's an exotic blonde from Moldavia with blue eyes and standing 5'7" tall. She tried out for hot legs and feet, and ended up on onlyblowjob.com. You might better check her out there too and see her skillful mouth at work!

Info:
    File Name : Moldavian_tattooed_babe_sets_it_off_Video_with_Len a_G_.avi
    File Size : 10.64 MB
    Duration : 00:01:38

TakeFile: Moldavian_tattooed_babe_sets_it_off_Video_with_Len a_G_.avi - 10.64 MB
    UbiqFile:Moldavian_tattooed_babe_sets_it_off_Video _with_Lena_G_.avi - 10.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    See Romana licking and sucking her freshly painted toe-nails and fingering her tootsies in this hot legs and feet casting! The pretty blonde from Czech Republic has some long legs standing at 5'7" and she's quite the flexible one too as she enjoys nibbling on those toes! Sexy, seductive, and ready to make your rocket reach its rendezvous!

Info:
    File Name : Romana_reaches_for_her_tootsies_Video_with_Romana_ R_.avi
    File Size : 17.62 MB
    Duration : 00:01:49

TakeFile: Romana_reaches_for_her_tootsies_Video_with_Romana_ R_.avi - 17.62 MB
    UbiqFile:Romana_reaches_for_her_tootsies_Video_wit h_Romana_R_.avi - 17.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Jasmine_Rouge.avi
    File Size : 17.5 MB
    Duration : 00:02:03

TakeFile: _Video_with_Jasmine_Rouge.avi - 17.50 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Jasmine_Rouge.avi - 17.5 MB