Page 164 of 260 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2597

Thread: Hotlegsandfeet.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Hi Guys, It's me Ellena, back to have some more naughty fun, I had such a good time the last time I was here I just had to cum back for more. This time I wore my funky blue fish net stocking because this set is all about my long legs and pretty feet. Not to exclude my tight sexy ass and my hot & horny pussy. I walked around my flat strutting my stuff and touching myself, caressing my body all over, running my hands up and down my legs. I got on top of my big glass table lifting my legs and rubbing them down. I just love teasing myself, the longer I wait the wetter I get. I got on all fours with my ass pointing up high and thought about how good it feels from behind and then I stood back up and took of my bra and started playing with my tits. I laid back in my chair and spread my legs open wide, rubbing them all over and teasing myself even more and then I got up and pulled my panties down to my knees and spread my ass and pussy wide open. I sat back down and spread my pussy wide open and then played with myself in Doggy. I was so ready but I kept making myself wait. I sat on the floor and continued caressing my body and then I sat in my chair and took off my shoes. I rubbed and played with my feet and toes before licking and sucking them down, I sure hope that you had as much fun as I did and I can't wait to cum back again.

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Ellena.avi
    File Size : 270.14 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:19:29

Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
    TakeFile: _Video_with_Ellena.avi - 270.14 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Ellena.avi - 270.1 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 6595h_ellena_-_hi-guys-it-s-me-ellena-back.zip - 35.67 MB
    UbiqFile:6595h_ellena_-_hi-guys-it-s-me-ellena-back.zip - 35.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    You must recognize this hot Czech Babe by now. Sandra DeMarco, and here she is in a casting classic! With over 25 sets on our site to date, this beauty really knows how to work what her mamma gave her. Blonde, blue eyed and 5'7" with legs that could wrap around you pull you inside. Check her out, then watch her other videos and take her for a ride!

Info:
    File Name : DeMarco_sets_us_ablaze_Video_with_Sandra_de_Marco. avi
    File Size : 33.04 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:03:06

TakeFile: DeMarco_sets_us_ablaze_Video_with_Sandra_de_Marco. avi - 33.04 MB
    UbiqFileeMarco_sets_us_ablaze_Video_with_Sandra_de_Marco.a vi - 33.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Christine.avi
    File Size : 14.36 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:01:41

TakeFile: _Video_with_Christine.avi - 14.36 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Christine.avi - 14.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Alla_K_.avi
    File Size : 59.36 MB
    Resolution : 672x504
    Duration : 00:04:16

TakeFile: _Video_with_Alla_K_.avi - 59.36 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Alla_K_.avi - 59.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    This tall, slender girl looks like a foxy secretary in her glasses, but does she have the limbs for you? She does for me!! Leila comes from the Ukraine with mad love and we feel blessed in her presence! Beautiful boobs and inviting smile with tight looking quim that just invites your pecker for a peek. Mmmm,Mmmm, Mmmm, sure hope she makes it!

Info:
    File Name : Hottie_has_the_A_grade_package_Video_with_Leila_N_ .avi
    File Size : 82.19 MB
    Duration : 00:05:22

TakeFile: Hottie_has_the_A_grade_package_Video_with_Leila_N_ .avi - 82.19 MB
    UbiqFile:Hottie_has_the_A_grade_package_Video_with _Leila_N_.avi - 82.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Sexy and sensual Jassica is a tall brunette back after a long hiatus. Are we happy to have her back?
    Damn right we are, see her casting and you'll understand! She's from the land of Prague, and you know those girls, they know what's up!

Info:
    File Name : Her_sensual_display_hardens_us_Video_with_Jassica. avi
    File Size : 31.57 MB
    Duration : 00:02:58

TakeFile: Her_sensual_display_hardens_us_Video_with_Jassica. avi - 31.57 MB
    UbiqFile:Her_sensual_display_hardens_us_Video_with _Jassica.avi - 31.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Leanna_Sweet.avi
    File Size : 23.52 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:22

TakeFile: _Video_with_Leanna_Sweet.avi - 23.52 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Leanna_Sweet.avi - 23.5 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5999h_leanna-sweet_-_untitled.zip - 23.15 MB
    UbiqFile:5999h_leanna-sweet_-_untitled.zip - 23.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Wiska is a new, fresh faced and horny gal. Add to this her great legs and dirty little mind and you have a nice little Monday surprise! She comes in to the studioswearing a plaid skirt, fuck me pumps and strapless white blouse. She's bending over giving us snap shots of that fine derriere which is sportin a black thong between it's cheeks. Check her out as she takes it all off!
    She loves to kick back and gape her sweet tart open for us. The room becomes perfumed with a cherry lollipop smell immediately afterward. Mmmm, That must be some good eatin! Oh, maybe we were mistaken, is it her feet that smell like cherries? Because she pops one right into her mouth and sucks on it till her eyes roll back in her head! Then she puts, one, two, three, four, five fingers in her twat! Soon after that she fucks her pulsing beaver with a dildo, using her feet to penetrate it. And if you thought that was the end of the show, think again as she sticks those same five fingers that were in her steamy twat, straight up her asshole! Pheeeewwww, anyone think they can handle this babe? I'm sure you would like to try, wouldn't you?

Info:
    File Name : Babe_has_all_the_tools_in_her_hand_Video_with_Wisk a.avi
    File Size : 22.46 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:15

TakeFile: Babe_has_all_the_tools_in_her_hand_Video_with_Wisk a.avi - 22.46 MB
    UbiqFile:Babe_has_all_the_tools_in_her_hand_Video_ with_Wiska.avi - 22.5 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5989h_wiska_-_babe-has-all-the-tools-in-her-hand.zip - 34.48 MB
    UbiqFile:5989h_wiska_-_babe-has-all-the-tools-in-her-hand.zip - 34.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Sandra Shine is the top rated at her game and this hot masturbation session is a peer into the soul of why she is! From the moment she pops on the screen, her sexuality hits our peckers brains and does not let go!
    Raven haired, blue eyed fairy tale fox just blows us away with her sweet cries of sensual agony! Dressed in stockings and red heels she positions herself in the most nubile ways, giving us incredible shots of her moist muffin and sumptuous clit before she pulls out her buzzing buddy and creams her own pie really good! A Bunch or robots have a front seat to it all in her living room. Perhaps they are her masters, and they sent one of them in disguise as that vibrator to enter her sweet pussy! Smart robots indeed!

Info:
    File Name : The_robots_get_some_pink_Video_with_Sandra_Shine.w mv
    File Size : 384.11 MB
    Resolution : 704x528
    Duration : 00:20:18

TakeFile: The_robots_get_some_pink_Video_with_Sandra_Shine.w mv - 384.11 MB
    UbiqFile:The_robots_get_some_pink_Video_with_Sandr a_Shine.wmv - 384.1 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 892h_sandra-shine_-_the-robots-get-some-pink.zip - 38.47 MB
    UbiqFile:892h_sandra-shine_-_the-robots-get-some-pink.zip - 38.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Dressed in sexy leopard print high heels and bustier Regina Moon is getting down to some hardcore foot fun with Lauro and a banana! She comes over just to kick it, but Lauro can't help but to be overcome by her super long, slim and flexible legs.
    The banana comes into play because Regina was hungry, and needed her potassium to keep her jaw from being cramped from all the blowing she's going to do, but not before her beaver gets a tongue bath from enthralled Lauro. She decides to rub the banana all over her shoes and body for a little flavoring and it proves to be a great aphrodisiac as son she is not only having her heels pumped , but also her juicy banana pie! Enjoy the great views of this perfectly fit honey getting her twat rammed, it's an incredibly delightful sight!

Info:
    File Name : Banana_is_an_aphrodisiac_Video_with_Lauro_Giotto__ Regina_Moon.mp4
    File Size : 800.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:27:06

TakeFile: Banana_is_an_aphrodisiac_Video_with_Lauro_Giotto__ Regina_Moon.mp4 - 800.81 MB
    UbiqFile:Banana_is_an_aphrodisiac_Video_with_Lauro _Giotto__Regina_Moon.mp4 - 800.8 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 8134h_lauro-giotto-and-regina-moon_-_banana-is-an-aphrodisiac.zip - 52.18 MB
    UbiqFile:8134h_lauro-giotto-and-regina-moon_-_banana-is-an-aphrodisiac.zip - 52.2 MB