Page 154 of 260 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2597

Thread: Hotlegsandfeet.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Popular model Zafira is back with new girl Deniska. See these two hotties deliver scorching action in this foot fetish fantasy scene! Enjoy the lesbian lust and foot fetsih combined to bring you a thing of beauty and a scene of passion. Hot girls in hot sex... that's what it is all about!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Zafira__Deniska.avi
    File Size : 377.33 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:24:04

Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
    TakeFile: _Video_with_Zafira__Deniska.avi - 377.33 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Zafira__Deniska.avi - 377.3 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 9020h_zafira-and-deniska_-_popular-model-zafira-is-back-with-n.zip - 25.74 MB
    UbiqFile:9020h_zafira-and-deniska_-_popular-model-zafira-is-back-with-n.zip - 25.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Ivette looks super fly, especially with her long stocking-clad legs displayed at every angle. Just wait until she takes them stockings off though! Gorgeous brown hair hugs the sleek lines of her model-esque face and her body is a masterpiece of perfectly sculpted flesh that radiates an aura of complete seduction! Enjoy her here as she gives us the gift of her nudity!
    Every angle she poses in kills us one second at a time. Her long curvaceous legs, the kind you could worship for days without food or drink. When she peel sdown her panties we could see a very light tuft of hair dressed up like a landing strip, just waiting for our tongues to land and dock inside her port for all of eternity! That would be a one way ticket for my tongue that's for sure. It would take a hydraulic lift and 10 strong men to pry my face away from there. I think you will feel the same! Top it off with a nice HD of those perfect feet and it's a moment in time to remember!

Info:
    File Name : The_babe_that_blew_your_mind_Video_with_Ivette_Bla nche.avi
    File Size : 45.64 MB
    Duration : 00:04:00

TakeFile: The_babe_that_blew_your_mind_Video_with_Ivette_Bla nche.avi - 45.64 MB
    UbiqFile:The_babe_that_blew_your_mind_Video_with_I vette_Blanche.avi - 45.6 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 6380h_ivette-blanche_-_the-babe-that-blew-your-mind.zip - 23.97 MB
    UbiqFile:6380h_ivette-blanche_-_the-babe-that-blew-your-mind.zip - 24.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Hello lovers! I'm glad your her today to enjoy this dark, erotic strip tease set I made for you. Most of my fans have told me that they really enjoy it when I get down and dirty in the House of Taboo sets, so I thought a little leather would be appropriate to get you going. Then you can head over to my profile and get yourself off to any of the many sets waiting for you there!

Info:
    File Name : Dick_tease_in_leather_and_stockings_Video_with_Che rry_Jul.mp4
    File Size : 278.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:02

TakeFile: Dick_tease_in_leather_and_stockings_Video_with_Che rry_Jul.mp4 - 278.06 MB
    UbiqFileick_tease_in_leather_and_stockings_Video_with_Cher ry_Jul.mp4 - 278.1 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 6182_cherry-jul_-_dick-tease-in-leather-and-stockings.zip - 31.74 MB
    UbiqFile:6182_cherry-jul_-_dick-tease-in-leather-and-stockings.zip - 31.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Children's party organizer Bambi had her eye on the town clown Zafira for quite a while, so she organized a fake childrens party and then just straight up seduces her! Pretty hot freakin clown that Zafira! I would definitely hire her, but the only balloons she would need to bring are the ones on her chest! Smokin!!
    Watch these gorgeous brunettes just go nuts on each other. Panty hose licking and biting, toe sucking, even Strap-on thigh dildo riding! Ive never seen that before, but its genius! I'm going to get one for each leg and ask my 3 closest girlfriends if they all want to go for a ride on Sunday afternoon, that's what I'm going to do! Thanks for the inspirations ladies!

Info:
    File Name : The_clown_is_strapped_Video_with_Bambi__Zafira.avi
    File Size : 377.89 MB
    Duration : 00:27:16

TakeFile: The_clown_is_strapped_Video_with_Bambi__Zafira.avi - 377.89 MB
    UbiqFile:The_clown_is_strapped_Video_with_Bambi__Z afira.avi - 377.9 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 9073h_bambi-and-zafira_-_the-clown-is-strapped.zip - 37.02 MB
    UbiqFile:9073h_bambi-and-zafira_-_the-clown-is-strapped.zip - 37.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Puma_Black__Akim.avi
    File Size : 18.22 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:10

TakeFile: _Video_with_Puma_Black__Akim.avi - 18.22 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Puma_Black__Akim.avi - 18.2 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 7311h_puma-black-and-akim_-_untitled.zip - 23.50 MB
    UbiqFile:7311h_puma-black-and-akim_-_untitled.zip - 23.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Cute Kassey shows you her pussy through her pantyhose and much more in today's sizzling foot fetish scene!! We can tell right off the bat that she's not a true blond, as her hairy brown muff is quite obvious through her hose! It's kinda sexy though, and if you look closely, a nice piece of twat jewelry is hanging for the pleasure of our eye balls!
    Enjoy her sexy foot fetish strip tease as shebrings our minds, and our meddlers ona tot and tarty journey up and down her legs, between her thighs, and right at the cusp of her sweet pussy and asshole. Mmmmm, that looks good! Slap it with your tongue son!

Info:
    File Name : Roller_coaster_ride_down_her_thighs_Video_with_Kas sey_Krystal.avi
    File Size : 205.83 MB
    Duration : 00:14:51

TakeFile: Roller_coaster_ride_down_her_thighs_Video_with_Kas sey_Krystal.avi - 205.83 MB
    UbiqFile:Roller_coaster_ride_down_her_thighs_Video _with_Kassey_Krystal.avi - 205.8 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 6700h_kassey-krystal_-_roller-coaster-ride-down-her-thighs.zip - 28.44 MB
    UbiqFile:6700h_kassey-krystal_-_roller-coaster-ride-down-her-thighs.zip - 28.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Barefoot barn babes Jasmin and Linda are fooling around in the hayloft and you are invited along to watch! The lusty lesbians are soon rolling around in the hay...

Info:
    File Name : Barefoot_barn_babes_Video_with_Jasmin__Linda_Shane .mp4
    File Size : 924.64 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:31:19

TakeFile: Barefoot_barn_babes_Video_with_Jasmin__Linda_Shane .mp4 - 924.64 MB
    UbiqFile:Barefoot_barn_babes_Video_with_Jasmin__Li nda_Shane.mp4 - 924.6 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 9204h_jasmin-and-linda-shane_-_barefoot-barn-babes.zip - 52.76 MB
    UbiqFile:9204h_jasmin-and-linda-shane_-_barefoot-barn-babes.zip - 52.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Suzie Carina is one of our sexiest models and has been since she first hit the scene. If you know Suzie then you know that she always cums to please and she doesn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Priscilla.mp4
    File Size : 167.39 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:20:59

TakeFile: _Video_with_Priscilla.mp4 - 167.39 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Priscilla.mp4 - 167.4 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5950h_priscilla_-_untitled.zip - 49.90 MB
    UbiqFile:5950h_priscilla_-_untitled.zip - 49.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Oh! This poor darling's sprained her ankle! Well, the way her sculptured body is ham-strung, we know any man would make a house-call in an instant to lick it better for her. Luckily, help is on the way! One phone call, and it arrives in the form of one fine dick to foot-job to a big wet climax! Who's feeling better now? Thank you, doctor!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_James_Brossman__Nikki_Rider.avi
    File Size : 17.92 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:05

TakeFile: _Video_with_James_Brossman__Nikki_Rider.avi - 17.92 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_James_Brossman__Nikki_Rider.a vi - 17.9 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 7320h_james-brossman-and-nikki-rider_-_oh-this-poor-darling-s-sprained-he.zip - 35.69 MB
    UbiqFile:7320h_james-brossman-and-nikki-rider_-_oh-this-poor-darling-s-sprained-he.zip - 35.7 MB