Page 204 of 260 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2597

Thread: Hotlegsandfeet.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Hi Guys It's me Cloe and this time I brought my sexy girlfriend Paloma along. We have been together for a while so needless to say she knows exactly what I like. We licked each others nipples and clits, taking each other right to the edge and then she fucked my pussy with her foot sticking it deep inside.

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Cloe__Paloma.mp4
    File Size : 718.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:14

Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
    TakeFile: _Video_with_Cloe__Paloma.mp4 - 718.65 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Cloe__Paloma.mp4 - 718.7 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 9103h_cloe-and-paloma_-_hi-guys-it-s-me-cloe-and-this.zip - 28.14 MB
    UbiqFile:9103h_cloe-and-paloma_-_hi-guys-it-s-me-cloe-and-this.zip - 28.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Two gorgeous babes engage in a sexual and sensual lesbian encounter that will have you hard and horny in no time. Just enjoy their perfect bodies and foot fetish sapphic sex action!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Wivien__Zafira.mp4
    File Size : 651.76 MB
    Duration : 00:32:57

TakeFile: _Video_with_Wivien__Zafira.mp4 - 651.76 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Wivien__Zafira.mp4 - 651.8 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 9239h_wivien-and-zafira_-_two-gorgeous-babes-engage-in-a-sexu.zip - 47.48 MB
    UbiqFile:9239h_wivien-and-zafira_-_two-gorgeous-babes-engage-in-a-sexu.zip - 47.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Celine__Vanesa.avi
    File Size : 17.25 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:03

TakeFile: _Video_with_Celine__Vanesa.avi - 17.25 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Celine__Vanesa.avi - 17.3 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 7266h_celine-and-vanesa_-_untitled.zip - 22.57 MB
    UbiqFile:7266h_celine-and-vanesa_-_untitled.zip - 22.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Ginger, a busty brunette, and Panthera, a lithe brunette, get down to some hot girl on girl action for foot fetish fans today! Once these girls have stroked each other to a state of sexual desire they start dipping their toes and feet into each other's pussy. Next they get some whipped cream and smother each other's feet and legs in cream before resuming the toe dipping action on the other's shaven haven!

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Panthera__Ginger.avi
    File Size : 359.28 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:25:55

TakeFile: _Video_with_Panthera__Ginger.avi - 359.28 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Panthera__Ginger.avi - 359.3 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 9033h_panthera-and-ginger_-_ginger-a-busty-brunette-and-panth.zip - 66.79 MB
    UbiqFile:9033h_panthera-and-ginger_-_ginger-a-busty-brunette-and-panth.zip - 66.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Tanned country girl Carmen is famous for malingering around the barns of the Hungarian countryside waiting to give farm hands surprise footjobs. Today you get to check her out in full foot action!
    The scene opens up with a nice shot of Carmens gorgeous feet and calves and soon treats us to her full daisy duke wearing beauty! Watch the farm hand just lose his mind over her twinklers! The lucky guy has earned his due as Carmen jerks his dick off in the barn and becomes completely undressed, baring her perky globes for us and g string booty! Soon he streams his hot gooey load all over Carmens gorgeous ass. Now thats what I call a barn yard blast!

Info:
    File Name : Farm_girls_feet_are_ferocious_Video_with_James_Bro ssman__Carmen.mp4
    File Size : 211.98 MB
    Duration : 00:10:44

TakeFile: Farm_girls_feet_are_ferocious_Video_with_James_Bro ssman__Carmen.mp4 - 211.98 MB
    UbiqFile:Farm_girls_feet_are_ferocious_Video_with_ James_Brossman__Carmen.mp4 - 212.0 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 109fjh_james-brossman-and-carmen_-_farm-girls-feet-are-ferocious.zip - 37.22 MB
    UbiqFile:109fjh_james-brossman-and-carmen_-_farm-girls-feet-are-ferocious.zip - 37.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Kassey is back and naughtier than ever as she gives her boy friend Tomas a Rusian foot job. You might think that if you

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    See Janett tied up, tied down with a dildo in every hole and her seamed stockings on, off and half on! She gets fucked every which way but loose, and you never see the fucker! It's like a ghost got a hold of her, chained her up, and started jamming toys in her every orifice!
    I mean, she gets a huge dildo stuffed in her twat and then chained there! She's gagged and bound pretty much the whole time, and even gets some anal play. Twisted!

Info:
    File Name : Babe_gets_done_good_by_a_ghost_Video_with_Janett.a vi
    File Size : 16.89 MB
    Duration : 00:01:58

TakeFile: Babe_gets_done_good_by_a_ghost_Video_with_Janett.a vi - 16.89 MB
    UbiqFile:Babe_gets_done_good_by_a_ghost_Video_with _Janett.avi - 16.9 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 5696h_janett_-_babe-gets-done-good-by-a-ghost.zip - 41.41 MB
    UbiqFile:5696h_janett_-_babe-gets-done-good-by-a-ghost.zip - 41.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Krisztina_Banx.avi
    File Size : 33.21 MB
    Duration : 00:03:21

TakeFile: _Video_with_Krisztina_Banx.avi - 33.21 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Krisztina_Banx.avi - 33.2 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 6088h_krisztina-banx_-_untitled.zip - 22.13 MB
    UbiqFile:6088h_krisztina-banx_-_untitled.zip - 22.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Well the last time I took my car into the shop I met Mr. Alias and he did a really good job and like they say If you find a good mechanic you must keep him around. I haven't seen him since that day but he said that if I ever needed any thing to just call so I did early this morning, I wanted to be first on his list. I told him that I couldn't get my car started, of course that was a lie but he said that he'd cum over and take a look and thats all I really wanted.As soon as he got there I had him strip down and wait for me in the other room, when I walked in he was just like I asked, he kneeled down and I sat with legs over the side and started stroking his cock with my high heeled shoes still on my feet. I moved over to the sofa and stroked his cock between the bottom of my shoe and it's long heel as I played with my tits, teasing him and me both. He moved to the edge of the sofa holding my feet together and began playing with cock on the bottoms of my shoes and then he crossed my long spicked heels and slid his cock in between them both. He grabbed and lifted my foot up to his mouth and began licking my shoe all over as he rubbed my leg up and down. He started licking and sucking my toes and then he removed my shoe and started sucking it's long heel and I rubbed my feet on his big black cock. He pulled my fishnets up my leg to my foot and then took them in his mouth pulling them off with his teeth and then he sucked on my toes and licked the bottom of my foot. He removed the shoe from my other foot and hung it across his erected cock and then he sucked on my toes as I rubbed my legs and horny snatch. He held me by my ankels, moving my feet up and down and pumping his cock in and out and then I spread my big toe way from the rest and stroked his cock up and down as i rubbed my other foot on his balls. I took off my bra and he fucked my feet and then I rolled over onto my side. Mr. Alias got down on his knees and went right back to fucking my feet and then he pulled my panties to the side to get himself a peak. He laid down and I stood up, teasingly rubbing my sexy body all over and then he pulled my panties down and I got on top and wrapped my feet around his big hard cock. I laid down and he got up on his knees and fucked my feet with long hard strokes as I played with my tits and puss all in his face until he busted his load off all over my foot and leg. I stroked his cock with my bare foot on the top and my fishnets on the bottom and then I sat up and rubbed my feet together and then rubbed his cum all over them both before licking and sucking my fingers, getting at it while it was still warm.

Info:
    File Name : _Video_with_Francesca_Felucci__Mr_Aialas.avi
    File Size : 37.65 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:03:46

TakeFile: _Video_with_Francesca_Felucci__Mr_Aialas.avi - 37.65 MB
    UbiqFile:_Video_with_Francesca_Felucci__Mr_Aialas. avi - 37.7 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 067fjh_francesca-felucci-and-mr-aialas_-_well-the-last-time-i-took-my-car-in.zip - 15.70 MB
    UbiqFile:067fjh_francesca-felucci-and-mr-aialas_-_well-the-last-time-i-took-my-car-in.zip - 15.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
    Well, you asked for it, and now you got it! Aria Giovanni is back and looking better than ever. She just spent a couple of weeks working in the Prague studios and here is the first of many new scenes with her!
    Dressed in some wicked fishnet stockings and gold heels she starts tempting and tantalizing the camera lens from the get go! Anice green flowery bra holds in her watermelons and we get a series of articulated, awesome leg shots! I'm just imagining right now just completely humping her legs like a dog in heat. There so damn hump-able! She manages to undress herself completely with just her toes and we get a nice view of that gorgeous trimmed snapper of hers and her twinklers wave goodbye! Come back soon Aria! We'll be waiting, cock in hand!

Info:
    File Name : The_twinkle_toe_strip_tease_Video_with_Aria_Giovan ni.mp4
    File Size : 358.16 MB
    Duration : 00:18:05

TakeFile: The_twinkle_toe_strip_tease_Video_with_Aria_Giovan ni.mp4 - 358.16 MB
    UbiqFile:The_twinkle_toe_strip_tease_Video_with_Ar ia_Giovanni.mp4 - 358.2 MB

Download ZIP:
    TakeFile: 6658h_aria-giovanni_-_the-twinkle-toe-strip-tease.zip - 40.82 MB
    UbiqFile:6658h_aria-giovanni_-_the-twinkle-toe-strip-tease.zip - 40.8 MB