Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimberleelive.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Edging Your Cock Using My Fuck Machine

Kimberleelive.com- Edging Your Cock Using My Fuck Machine

Description:
    Ben is a lucky guy, that_s for sure. In this custom video, I tease your cock with my pretty wet lips as I slide my mouth all over my dildo. The spit piles up in my mouth until it starts dripping all down the dildo as it fucks my slutty mouth. After I drench this cock in my saliva, I pull my panties off and get ready for my tight pink pussy to get pounded I slowly turn the speed up on my fuck machine, bringing you to the edge of cumming

But then I stop my machine and make you save your load until I_m ready for it I flip over, with my back arched and my big ass high in the air. Stroke your dick for me as my tight pink pussy gets pounded by my favorite toy When I_m finally ready for your hot milky load, I countdown from 10 and orgasm at the same time as you release you cum for me Come say Hi in my next LIVE camshow FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

April 13th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30858KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 474.39 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:43

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30858KLLWEB.mp4 - 474.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Exclusive KimberLeeLive Birthday Camshow 7222020

Kimberleelive.com- Exclusive KimberLeeLive Birthday Camshow 7222020

Description:
    Today is my birthday and I love spending special days like this with all of my fans Look at me tease you in my yummy bodysuit where you can see my perky nipples peak thru... I slide my bottoms over and tease my pussy. Getting myself super wet and ready for whats to cum next With my favorite vibrator, I make my pussy cum so hard The best orgasms definitely is a birthday orgasm Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

November 27th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30927KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 147.41 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:04

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30927KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 147.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Small Penis Research Study

Kimberleelive.com- Small Penis Research Study

Description:
    You_re doing a great thing by coming here and helping us with our research study As a medical student about to graduate, this will look great on my resume. Now strip down and lets get started I_ll need you to get yourself hard for me.. Don_t be nervous Will it help if I get naked too? I know these things can be stressful, but don_t worry, it_s just me and you here. Let me help you cum.. is there anything that you like? I_ve noticed you checking out my feet this whole time Stroke your cock to my sexy barefeet and give me that big load from your small cock Don_t forget to rate my videos and join me in my weekly camshows FREE for all VNA members on KimberLeeLive.com xoxo - Kimber..

January 3rd 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30892KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 290.72 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30892KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 290.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Loser Cum-Eaters Will Love This

Kimberleelive.com- Loser Cum-Eaters Will Love This

Description:
    This video is for all of my cum eating _ out there I know I_m going to have fun with this one... and you_re going to LOVE eating up all of your cum for your sexy schoolgirl Listen to my jerk off instruction and stroke your cock for me... Going up and down on your shaft, teasing your balls. You are so excited to taste your salty load, and I can_t wait for you to enjoy your own cum Keep jerking off until i tell you to blow your load all over your hand. Make sure you lick up every drop of your silky white cum Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you love them in my next LIVE camshow Join KimberLeeLive.com so you get access to all of my videos xoxo - Kimber..

January 31st 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30896KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 470.66 MB
    Duration : 00:12:38

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30896KLLWEB.mp4 - 470.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Friends With Benefits

Kimberleelive.com- Friends With Benefits

Description:
    You_re one of my best guy friends, and I honestly don_t know how to thank you for always being there for me. I do have to come clean about something though.. for a little while now, I_ve been wanting to be more than friends. Would you want to try this out before we fully commit to going all the way? I pull my booty shorts down and strip everything off. I can see your getting hard for me and my toned body And I can feel myself getting wet for you We sit across from each other, watching the other masturbate. I shove my fingers deep into my pussy, imagining it_s your perfect cock You make me cum so hard, maybe we_ll have to do more next time. Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

September 25th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30919KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 182.79 MB
    Duration : 00:13:05

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30919KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 182.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Camgirl New Dildo Fucking Sucking

Kimberleelive.com- Camgirl New Dildo Fucking Sucking

Description:
    I figured that playing with my newest dildo would be fun to do on my exclusive members only camshow Watch me tease my fans in my sexy new outfits... Showing off how great my ass looks and pulling my natural tits out before stripping naked First I have to get my new toy all wet by licking and sucking on it. Just picturing a real cock and pleasuring a sexy man is enough to turn me on I finally fill my pussy up with my new toy and get to cum all over it Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

January 8th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30931KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 258.63 MB
    Duration : 00:16:25

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30931KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 258.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Cum For My Perfect Ass

Kimberleelive.com- Cum For My Perfect Ass

Description:
    Have you missed my ass? Prove it by worshiping my perfect booty in this sexy white leotard I shake my beautiful lil bum in your face as I slowly peel my clothes off my smooth natural body. Enjoy both my behind and the front of my body as I stand in front of a mirror. Giving you all the right angles to watch me dance around for you. Watch me bend over for you, spread my ass, and shove my finger deep inside my tight hole My ass pulsates as I slide my finger in and out.. I can_t wait for you to cum for me, give me that big sticky load that you so desperately need to release Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you love them in my next LIVE HD camshow xoxo - Kimber..

April 6th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30861KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 179.66 MB
    Duration : 00:11:39

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30861KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 179.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Lover s Retreat

Kimberleelive.com- Lover_s Retreat

Description:
    I have a thing for hot older women and when I met Maggie, something just clicked between us. We_ve been together for a little over a year now and it_s time for a little get a way with my lover. It was so exciting walking into our air b&ampb, there were so many things we were planning on doing, but first I needed to have her. My beautiful busty girlfriend starts to undress me, making me so wet for her It_s not long before we start going at each other, licking and nibbling all over our bodies. Then we notice that our host has made her way into our room and asks to join us Stunned at first, we were about to tell her to get lost, but Sara is so sexy with her big ass and sexuality. We invite her into our bed and make each other cum over and over again This is by far the best vacation I_ve ever been on Come see me in my next LIVE cam show Free for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

May 21st 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Sara Jay,Maggie Green,Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30735KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 943.56 MB
    Duration : 00:24:36

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30735KLLWEB.mp4 - 943.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Alone Time With My Purple Vibrating Wand

Kimberleelive.com- Alone Time With My Purple Vibrating Wand

Description:
    My purple wand is definitely one of my favroite toys This new vibrator has so many different functions and intensisties.. I just have so much fun trying out new modes to cum from Watch me slip out of my black short shorts, and sit back and relax in my big comfy chair. Slowly, the wand makes my clit feel super sensitive to its vibrations. I can feel my pussy muscles tighten inside me. And before I knew it, I was cumming HARD Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

October 30th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30922KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 164.62 MB
    Duration : 00:13:12

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30922KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 164.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberleelive.com- Comparing Cocks After Partying

Kimberleelive.com- Comparing Cocks After Partying

Description:
    This party is so much fun Why don_t we all go somewhere more private and get to know each other a bit more... I bet I could make you both super hard for me while we_re in here together. Maybe we should just all get naked I_ll take my pink dress off first. Now you guys strip down so I can see your cocks Oh wow, your friend might be a bit bigger than you This is going to be great night Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

October 23rd 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30923KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 58.5 MB
    Duration : 00:11:02