Page 627 of 733 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627628629637677727 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Briana Black Is A Curvy Pale Babe Briana Black masturbates and plays with her tits morning, noon and night. She has very sensitive nipples. Please note those blue veins and her pale skin, qualities a breast-man loves. Briana loves that attention. Growing up, in school I got more attention in public than I do now, said Briana. My family is modest so wearing anything remotely revealing offends them and they_ll tell me to cover myself or they_ll do it for me. I hate it. Female breasts shouldn_t be viewed as more sexual than a man_s. Briana is not a bra fan. Bras are the worst, or as my parents call them, _over the shoulder boulder holders._ That line makes me laugh. After masturbating with her fingers, Briana licks and sucks her pussy juice off them. I love using my fingers for clitoral stimulation. I masturbate daily. My Hitachi is my favorite toy but I also love using my Bad Dragon Demogorgon cock and my two nine-inch King Cocks. I am a creamy cummer. I can cum so quickly when my clit is being toyed. The most orgasms I_ve ever had while alone was ten and 25 with a partner.
    Model:
    Briana Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrianaBlack_35235_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 370.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:12

Download VIDEO:
    BrianaBlack_35235_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 370.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Bikini Buster In this scene, Natascha Romanova takes advantage of the nice weather. She gets into her swimsuit, a pink bikini that can barely hold the weight of her heavy tits. This lady is the bikini buster of all bikini busters Going outside to relax on a recliner so she can get some sunshine, Natascha smears white lotion over her gigantic boobs. But she_s too restless to mellow out. Rubbing her massive breasts gets her tingling. She pours oil on her tits and rubs it in. They shine in the sun. Natascha has total privacy. She can rub and finger her pussy and no one will catch her.
    Model:
    Natascha Romanova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NataschaRomanova_34693_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 569.87 MB
    Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
    NataschaRomanova_34693_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 569.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Billie Austin_s Getting Busy I have a confession, Billie Austin says as this scene opens. I have my eye on the neighbor man. There_s nothing wrong with this at all. Beautiful, full figured women have naughty needs, and if Billie_s neighbor is anything like us, he_s had his eye on this H-cup hottie for quite some time. When I see a hot man my panties get wet and I can_t control myself, Billie adds. Like we suspected, Billie_s neighbor enjoys the view, too. They say the grass isn_t always greener, but if the grass is Billie Austin_s, you_d better get your ass over there. Which is what her neighbor, our friend JMac, does. Bilie catches him peeping through the window, and being the horny gal that she is, she invites him in. JMac doesn_t waste any time going to work on Billie_s lovely lady lumps. In two shakes, he_s groping her and pulling her titties out of her top and bra. Oh yeah, take those titties, Billie moans. JMac takes several mouthfuls and handfuls of titties and he gives her a mouthful and cunt-ful of cock in return. He fucks her cowgirl, front, back, side-to-side and even fills her with a pile-driver before dropping a load of spunk on her face and tits. Thanks for stopping by Billie says, rubbing his juice into her tits.
    Model:
    Billie Austin and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BillieAustin_30712_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 568.27 MB
    Duration : 00:20:19

Download VIDEO:
    BillieAustin_30712_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 568.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Sofia Santana: Delicious Dish It_s not every day of the week that one finds beautiful girls with huge, natural breasts and traffic-stopping bodies who will take off their clothes on-camera. The webcam sites are filled with thousands of naked girls but many of them are nothing special. Sofia Santana is one of the special girls. To use a description we coined years ago in the magazines, Sofia_s a super-natural. Call her Boobiesbunny. XLGirls: What do the guys who see you on your cam want you to do most? Sofia: They want to see me rub and bounce my breasts. XLGirls: Do you like anal play such as fingering? Sofia: Yes, sometimes. It depends. XLGirls: Are you into any fetishes? Sofia: No, none. XLGirls: Do you find yourself touching your boobs without thinking about it? Sofia: Yes, sometimes. XLGirls: Do you like your breasts sucked hard or soft? Sofia: Softly. Make the nipples hard with your mouth.
    Model:
    Sofia Santana
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaSantana_35619_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 520.54 MB
    Duration : 00:18:31

Download VIDEO:
    SofiaSantana_35619_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 520.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
    Africa Sexxx: Huge Tits &amp Anal Entering the room, smiling Africa Sexxx tells us what she_s going to do to Johnny Goodluck who really does have good luck, at least with some of the incredibly built hotties at XL Girls. Giggling, Africa says in her sultry voice that she_s going to bury his face between her huge tits. She also reveals she has a real treat for him and that is to offer her ass to him for fucking. That will come later. If you_ve seen Africa_s SCORELAND scenes, you_ll recall that she was fucked in her ass by big dicks in the movies Sweater Stretchers and Cocoa Nut Busters when she was in slim and stacked shape. Getting naked, Africa covers his face with her massive boobs. The sheer size of Africa_s tit-growth since her debut at SCORELAND in 2001 is unbelievable. She rubs her amazing tits all over his chest and junk, a boob massage few men could hope to ever get. With her breasts flanking his cock, Africa gives Goodluck_s cock the lavish treatment, sucking and jacking it hard for a long time and playing with his nuts, moaning, purring and making slurping sounds. Goodluck lies back so Africa can get on top in a reverse cowgirl position, stick his dick in her pussy and fuck him. Africa sucks and breast massages his cock some more, glancing at the camera with sexy eyes. Telling Goodluck that she wants him to fuck her in the ass, she positions her body ass up, face down, and off they go.
    Model:
    Africa Sexxx and Johnny Goodluck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AfricaSexxx_35199_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1809.64 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:59

Download VIDEO:
    AfricaSexxx_35199_1080p.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Call Her Mommy Said Gracie Blue, I love being a cam girl. Gracie has a 43-inch bustline with an underbust of 34 inches. Using the standard formula of subtracting her underbust from her bust and converting that number to a letter, we arrive at 9 or letter I. So that means that Gracie_s bra size is a 34I. Gracie demonstrates her webcam tits and pussy action, rubbing one out with her fingers until she cums hard. Gracie is into role-playing games like MILF, step-mother, mommy and teacher. She does some of this in her webcam play. The funniest pick-up line she_s heard so far is You look like my mom and I find that super-hot.
    Model:
    Gracie Blue
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GracieBlue_29239_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 367.92 MB
    Duration : 00:13:09

Download VIDEO:
    GracieBlue_29239_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 367.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Trinity_s Jailhouse Cock Jail is no fun. Unless the prisoner is XL Girl Trinity Michaels in this spectacular XXX fuck scene. Trinity is prisoner number 42-32-40-38DDD. She is still waiting for charges to be pressed against her. The wheels of justice move slowly. In the meantime, something else is going to be pressed against Trinity. Standing by Trinity_s jail cell, guard JMac eats a chocolate bar. Trinity wants some of that. She_s a got a sweet tooth for candy. She also has a sweet tooth for cock that_s as hard as her cell_s bars. JMac is in a bartering mood. He teases Trinity. A boob feel for a bite. Trinity eagerly agrees. Bartering is how it_s done in and out of the hoosegow. It doesn_t take long for Trinity to switch from the candy bar to JMac_s beef bar. This nasty-hot brunette can suck the paint off those prison bars and her big fuckin_ tits were made for fuckin_ cock. JMac breaks the rules by entering Trinity_s cell but he can_t help it. He_s got to show Trinity why jail is called the slammer and sink his cock into her Case dismissed
    Model:
    Trinity Michaels and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinityMichaels_31605_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1053.39 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:44

Download VIDEO:
    TrinityMichaels_31605_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    All The Right Moves Girls who yell Fuck Shit and Rub that fucking pussy in bed. You love _em, you want to see _em, you want to hear _em. And Julia Juggs is one of those bad, bad bitches, a good bad girl who gives 200% in bed or on the floor. The Las Vegas burlesque stripper and cam-model puts on a strip show for her dick date as a warm-up. This private dance is so fiery it_s a miracle the carpet didn_t ignite under her combustible ass. No one is nastier at teasing a man and then pleasing him than Julia Juggs. Heating a man up, cooling him down the way he likes it. Once her floor grinding and tit-play is up, it_s time for her to take that cock and shove it and no one is hotter at that than Julia. When Miss Juggs gets fucked in doggie, she rams her ass back as hard she gets it and when she fucks on top facing the camera, she builds up more momentum than riding a see-saw at a lap dance club. In our opinion, Julia Juggs is the ultimate XL Girls stripper sex star.
    Model:
    Julia Juggs and Emmanuel Bruno Jaramillo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaJuggs_27149_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 549.79 MB
    Duration : 00:19:40

Download VIDEO:
    JuliaJuggs_27149_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 549.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Push For The Tush &amp Cream For The Cooze Twilight Starr wants to show Johnny her new neon-green outfit that looks like a cross between a dress and a swimsuit. Would she wear this to the supermarket? Twilight wants to go-go dance for him and shake her boobs and bum-bum in his face. He_s very interested in this idea and enjoys seeing her spank her ass. Twilight climbs on the bed behind Johnny and lays her huge 46-inch tits on his head. He takes deep breaths before she covers his face with her twin flesh-pillows. When Twilight does this to a guy, it means she_s blessing him and he_s in for a whole lot of big-titty fun. Twilight feeds his need for nipple sucking, making sure he gets his fill of soft, warm breastmeat. She comes around to sit on his lap and grind-dance her way to his heart. He turns her around to lower her string panties and examine her ass-tastic butt. Using two fingers, he finger-bangs her warm lady-box as she stands bent forward from the waist. She likes his high-speed fingering. When he pulls his fingers out to spank her asscheek, his fingers are wet from her cunt juices. Twilight is a lusty and sensual girl and she really appreciates getting a lip-lock on a giant cock. She is always ready to kneel before the big boy and swallow it. When he slips it into her tight pussy-hole after she gives him a great blow job, Twilight gets dick-drunk in no time. Coming around from behind with Twilight on her side, Johnny slowly slides his sausage into her tight asshole. This ass was made for screwing and Twilight never holds back on sharing her ass. He moves slowly at first, then builds up power. This drives her fucking crazy. Johnny drills her ass in several ways, all while urging Twilight on. It_s the deep-doggie injection that pushes her over the edge. This wild anal fuck is capped off with one of the creamiest cream-pie pussy climaxes. It_s a real happy ending for a horny XL Girl.
    Model:
    Twilight Starr and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TwilightStarr_29374_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 714.95 MB
    Duration : 00:25:34

Download VIDEO:
    TwilightStarr_29374_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 715.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Sex Games Obviously, if a guy likes big breasts, he_ll be attracted to me initially, says Sofia Rose. I_ve also converted some guys to ass men because I_m blessed in that area, too. I_ve even had guys who had never dated ethnic women decide that they like Latin women. Beautiful Sofia wants to play a little rough. She mounts Largo and rides him, grinding on top. Sofia is feeling dominant and in control. Her lap riding is leading to hard feelings. Her big breasts are hand magnets. She knows how to rub a man the right way. Juan squeezes and spanks her round ass-cheeks. Sofia loves that and wants another slap. Sofia_s tits fall out of her monokini top, two immense knockers that even the Jolly Green Giant could not palm. Largo sucks Sofia_s brown pointers and buries his face in the deep divide of her super-natural super-breasts. She turns around and sits on his face, one of her specialties. Guys love that. Sofia kneels on the floor between his legs. Juan stays in bed. Pulling his prick out of his shorts, Sofia engulfs it between her lips and sucks hard, making contented sounds. She takes her twin pillows, so big they deserve their own area code, and squishes his tool between them. It disappears. Sofia gets back on the bed so Juan can straddle her chest and slide his cock into her cleavage from this position. Again it disappears. Standing up on the bed, Sofia is fed cock again. She keeps her hands by her sides as he pumps in and out of her mouth. He gets back on the bed and beckons Sofia to get on top. Her bottom is pulled aside for clear access to her tight pussy-hole and the cock slides in. Sofia immediately grinds fast and hard. She_s lovin_ it. What man would not be intoxicated by Sofia_s sex games?
    Model:
    Sofia Rose and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaRose_30190_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 537.97 MB
    Duration : 00:19:13

Download VIDEO:
    SofiaRose_30190_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 538.0 MB