Page 624 of 750 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634674724 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 7494

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Codi Vore is Big-boobed &amp Pink Codi Vore wants to know what you think of her clothing choice. I picked this out just for you, Codi said in her sexy voice. Her big tits can easily fall out of her top with some shaking. Codi gets naked on a couch in the garden to enjoy her magnificent breasts and rub her bushy pussy to a loud orgasm. That_s not enough. She needs more so Codi walks into the house to continue her pleasuring as she spreads her pussy lips and fingers her pink. I get the most attention from women, especially if I go to parties or clubs. A lot of times girls will be the ones who come up to me and say, _Oh my gosh, your boobs are really big_ or they_ll poke them or grab them, and it_s very funny. Girls totally don_t have boundaries when it comes to boobs.
    Model:
    Codi Vore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CodiVore_35253_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 714.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:47

Download VIDEO:
    CodiVore_35253_1080p.mp4 - 714.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Nila Mason: The Big-boobed Office Manager Nila Mason is our kind of office manager. You_d never get any work done but who cares. All of the male employees could gaze at Nila buzzing around the building and putting on a show. Nila was 16 when she began her journey to boobage of the big and heavy kind. I have to buy special brands of bras that fit me or it_s uncomfortable. I don_t like it when the bra straps dig into my shoulders. I need good support because my breasts are so heavy. Nila has a lot of guys trying to court her. I like to feel love, that a guy is genuinely interested in me and wants me for more than my big boobs. The funniest thing I have had a man say to me was, _Would your mother allow me to date you?_ He made me really laugh so hard. When Nila laughs, there_s a lot of shaking going on. So keep her laughing.
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_35038_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 575.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:27

Download VIDEO:
    NilaMason_35038_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 575.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Marilyn Mayson: Cum For Those 38K Tits Marilyn Mayson emailed an XL Girls editor that she wanted to shoot a scene. I_ve gained some weight but, of course, that means my breasts are larger than ever. The last time you shot me I was measured between a 38G and 38H. I now wear a 38K bra. We reunited Marilyn with JMac. The first move she made was to cover his face with her ginormous tits. He survived the lack of oxygen to give Marilyn a good, solid pussy pounding and a milkshake jerked all over those 38Ks. There_s a look of joy as she watches JMac_s dick spurt, jizzing her jumbo jugs. Marilyn likes to look at the guy and how he_s fucking her and she likes hearing hot sex talk. I like when they stretch my pussy and talk about it and how big their dick is in my pussy. I like that a whole lot.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_35476_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 614.44 MB
    Duration : 00:21:58

Download VIDEO:
    MarilynMayson_35476_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 614.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Super Sex With An Angel Angel DeLuca talks about her sex life, her big boobs and her domestic life before she grinds and rides and sucks and tit-fucks. She_s an angel who_s a devil in the bedroom. Like many girls who have modeled for TSG, Angel is married. The difference is Angel is married to a girl, not a guy. Angel and her wife occasionally team up on a lucky guy for one night stands. It may sound complicated but it_s not. When they_re done with the cock, they show him the door. Angel explains their system. We did have this one guy who we did keep around for a while but it_s normally more of a one night stand type of thing. We_re not looking to date, we_re not looking to be intimate...like that. We_re just looking for fun for the night and..._be on your way._ No-strings recreational sport sex? Works for us.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeLuca_28891_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 791.32 MB
    Duration : 00:28:20

Download VIDEO:
    AngelDeLuca_28891_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 791.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Mom Boobs, Mom Pussy The brunette Texan with huge 38J-cups is a homemaker and mom making the most of her plump physique. When I go out, I dress like a mom. Jeans and T-shirts, or Capri pants and T-shirts. Very casual and relaxed. I always wear a bra. I really only take it off to shower. Otherwise I wear one all the time. Danica says she likes guys who can make her laugh. It_s that simple, Danica says. I also like simple dates. Movies, dinner, a walk somewhere nice. I don_t want to do anything like rock climbing or skydiving. I don_t want to be whisked away to Paris or Italy for a shopping spree. Keep it simple and I_m very happy. My favorite day would be a day with no children for a few hours and just peace and quiet. Maybe get a massage and pedicure-manicure and just relax.
    Model:
    Danica Danali
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_26805_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 476.31 MB
    Duration : 00:17:03

Download VIDEO:
    DanicaDanali_26805_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 476.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Milly Marks: The Girl With Everything Milly Marks is a walking wet dream in her lace lingerie. She looks into the XL Girls lens with hungry eyes and teasingly licks and sucks her fingers like it_s your cock. Just the few seconds of that tantalizing titillation is something to deposit in the spank bank for future withdrawals. Standing before a full-length mirror in the bedroom, Milly checks out her bodacious self and begins to play with her huge boobs and pert nipples. She gets into bed, still in her lingerie with both amazing tits out and lifts each one up to her mouth so she can suck her nipples. Milly_s breasts have gotten so big that lifting each one requires two hands. Milly makes saliva strings from her mouth to her nipples and rubs some of it on her areola. She turns her back to the camera and slips off her lingerie. Now she_s naked except for her shoes. Milly shakes and twerks her ass, bouncing on the springy mattress and making fucking motions, like she_s riding an imaginary cock and then getting fucked from behind, slapping her own thick, firm ass. Her gorgeous body trembles. Her legs shake. And that_s only half of the scene.
    Model:
    Milly Marks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_34626_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 957.38 MB
    Duration : 00:16:25

Download VIDEO:
    MillyMarks_34626_1080p.mp4 - 957.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Daily Anal Diet Everyone requires daily intake of vitamins and minerals, but few girls are like Suzumi Wilder. She requires daily intake of dick, and specifically anal sex. Hey, at least we know this chick is getting her protein. Suzumi_s scene opens with her looking sexier than we_ve ever seen her. Clad in pink, and her DDD tits pouring out, she looks good enough to eat. And, of course, good enough to fuck in each of her hungry holes. Something her fuck date couldn_t be more eager to do. And he wastes no time stripping her down, either. He begins by sucking on her tits while fingering her pink slit. He has her primed and dripping wet by the time he stuffs himself into her cunt, and she_s begging for anal after a few minutes of pussy fucking. This is the way fucking was meant to be. Hot, heavy, sweaty and dirty. When these two are finally done, Juan shoots his jizz all over her plush tits.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_30758_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1247.62 MB
    Duration : 00:24:47

Download VIDEO:
    SuzumiWilder_30758_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Here Cums The Hot Talker Never judge a book by its cover or a girl by her looks. Cosmia has a babyface and looks like a virgin saving herself for the right man to marry. Turn on a camera and Cosmia turns on, as this video proves. XLGirls: What makes your nipples really hard? Cosmia: I love when they_re played with softly at first, then eventually getting rougher and rougher. XLGirls: Do you like to have your nipples pinched or pulled? Cosmia: Yes and especially bitten. XLGirls: Do you like looking into a mirror during sex? Cosmia: I definitely love watching myself getting pounded and seeing the faces I make. XLGirls: Did you watch your scene with Johnny Tattoo and what did you think as you watched it? Cosmia: I thought the scene was super-hot and intense. It definitely was super-genuine and real and the sex was some of the best I_ve ever had. I came so hard my legs were shaking. Also being covered in cum is a big turn on of mine and I_m sure the viewers saw how happy it made me.
    Model:
    Cosmia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34367_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 404.81 MB
    Duration : 00:14:25

Download VIDEO:
    Cosmia_34367_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 404.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Ultra Violet Violet Addams reaches for her couch-buddy_s boxer-banana and proceeds to unpeel and eat it. He has his fill of Violet_s amazing and huge 38G bazooms, greedily stuffing his face when Violet assertively pulls his head into her hills. This is a girl who loves having her bod worshiped. Once Al has diddled Violet_s flower with his fingers, and the juices are flowing, she engulfs his swollen prick between her lips and sucks him like a vacuum cleaner, blowing his pants clean off. XL Girls do not kid around. She wants her tits cock-massaged and her pump-pal is eager to oblige her wish, bookmarking her mountain valley with his penile piston. Violet knows all there is to know about tit-fucking, squeezing her boobs together and shaking them, his meat train in the middle. She gives it a few strokes with an eager fist and wants it plugged into her pink pussy. Al spreads her legs wide and begins fucking her. On her back, Violet keeps her hands by her thighs so we can get a clear shot of her 38Gs bobbing and weaving like a huge cork in an ocean current. The sight of her huge gazongas in hands-free motion as she is getting plowed is a beautiful thing.
    Model:
    Violet Addams and Al B
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VioletAdams_28025_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 702.8 MB
    Duration : 00:25:11

Download VIDEO:
    VioletAdams_28025_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 702.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 21 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 21 Member Comments

Description:
    The Return of Africa Sexxx Longtime SCORELAND and SCORE magazine guys will remember this foxy babe with the winning smile. The last time she filmed here was in 2007. Then a surprise email from Africa Sexxx arrived with photos she took at home. She wanted to model again. For a little while, as Africa said in an upcoming interview. Once slim and stacked with 32G-cup boobs, Africa now has 40M-cup breasts. It blows our minds and, pardon the expression, still takes some time to wrap our heads around the change. Or is it Africa_s boobs wrapping around our heads. There_s now more to love, more to motorboat. Africa started with us in the spring of 2001. Modeling was new for her but it didn_t become a life-changing experience. It didn_t change me but it really made me wish other companies wanted to model themselves after you, Africa said when this scene was filmed. You treat us ladies, no matter what or size, like princesses, when we_re usually treated like a dime a dozen. I really appreciate that and thank you. Wishes are understandable but those people will never change the way they treat the models. Africa said in a 2001 interview, Everyone is so nice here. When you come here, they treat you like you_re famous or something. I feel special here. I_ve always wanted someone to do my makeup and do it well because people who have done my makeup get intimidated by the black skin thing. They just don_t know what to do. But the makeup artist here is the bomb. She really knows how to work it. Everything about the shoot here was great. I was pampered and made to feel like a star. And the guy was a doll, and he really took care of me, if you know what I mean. I think it_s important that the girl in a video has a good time, because it always comes through if she_s bored or something. I mean, we_re doing it, so we might as well have a good time, right? That_s just my attitude on life. Always do things all the way. Never do anything halfway. I_m doing this because I enjoy it. And because, like I said, it makes me feel like a star.
    Model:
    Africa Sexxx
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AfricaSexxx_35196_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 536.95 MB
    Duration : 00:19:11

Download VIDEO:
    AfricaSexxx_35196_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 536.9 MB