Page 622 of 733 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672722 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Humpin_ The Plumper Nurse Leah Jayne is not a nurse in this XL Classic scene but we wish she were because giant, soft titties can, in fact, cure the sick. Steve is alone on his birthday so what does he do? That_s right. He calls for some company, preferably a girl with huge hooters. The man needs a juggy girl to cheer him up. That_s what they invented stripper-grams for. He calls up an agency and asks for someone special. When Brit bombshell Leah Jayne arrives in a nurse_s uniform, his meat thermometer is ready to pop its top. Leah goes down on Steve with her drooling mouth and big tits. There_s nothing as great as a fake nurse with giant tits who lives for sex.
    Model:
    Leah Jayne and Bailey Lincoln
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeahJayne_16818_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 110.64 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:16:57

Download VIDEO:
    LeahJayne_16818_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 110.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Sexy Secretary Ann Calis is not your ordinary secretary. She is super-efficient and precise. Not bothering to sit at work, heavy-breasted Ann likes to stand and bend over her desk. The other employees like the view. But Ann can only work so much. Labor laws allow employees like Ann an optional masturbation break twice a day. Ann takes advantage of it. I try my best to be very sexy, Ann said. I pay much attention to my clothing and makeup. I do it for myself first. There are days when I am dressed casual but if I am going for the night or on holiday I make sure I look right before I leave my home. Ann always has attentive men around her. She probably had the boys drawing straws to be the one to carry her books home from school. I get many compliments that I have a very beautiful, sweet face. I feel my face and my big boobs are my best features. I feel fortunate.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_33364_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 437.46 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:34

Download VIDEO:
    AnnCalis_33364_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 437.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Sarah_s Twins Welcome to the Sarah Rae mirror fantasy. It_s two for one day. Two Sarahs, no waiting. And there_s another fantasy in the second part of this scene. She_s done it before. We went on-set after this scene to chat with Sarah about something she_s famous for. What she said is good advice for girls who want to win gold medals at this activity. Sarah_s voice is so sexy, too. XLGirls: How often did you practice getting both nipples in your mouth? Sarah Rae: I tried almost every day for about a year. XLGirls: Did you use a mirror? Sarah Rae: I didn_t really use a mirror. I practiced a lot on webcam, I get to see a preview of myself while I stream so I guess it_s kind of like a mirror. The first time I actually got it was on webcam. The person who I was chatting with was super awesome and took a screenshot of it for me. XLGirls: What is the right technique for getting both nipples in your mouth and holding? Sarah Rae: Suck hard. I like to start sucking a little bit before going for the nipples. It helps me balance the weight. XLGirls: Have you timed how many seconds you can hold it? Sarah Rae: I can only hold both for a couple minutes. However I can hold one all day. While I_m cooking, taking a shower, tweeting, vacuuming, all day XLGirls: We_d like to see that one day. Thank you, Sarah Rae.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_33060_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 359.56 MB
    Duration : 00:12:52

Download VIDEO:
    SarahRae_33060_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 359.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Naked &amp Oiled This Samantha Sanders show reverses course and begins with Sam completely nude. She oils her big, meaty Brit tits. They shine and practically glow as she rubs them. Moving south, Sam_s fingers travel to her golden muff so she can rub her swollen clit. She ends her show by putting on a wrap, the kind she_d wear at one of the beaches she visits on her holidays. Treat me nice and give me good oral sex, laughs Sam when she_s asked how a guy should treat her. Sex on a first date is possible. It all depends. You never know. I_m single and I_m looking. What does Samantha like to do on a rare quiet night? Sometimes I watch one of my DVDS or videos and have a play.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_33246_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 497.79 MB
    Duration : 00:17:44

Download VIDEO:
    SamanthaSanders_33246_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 497.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Overflowing Tits Demand Cum Spritz Kristina Milan gave the cock her full attention with her wet mouth, massive mams and tight pussy until it spewed its white-hot load in her honor. The red dress she was stuffed into looked ready to rip to shreds from the colossal pressure her unbelievable 40J cups exerted on the stressed-out fabric. Largo had been itching to get his hands on that bountiful body, that big ass, those tawny nips and his cock in her pussy. Such is the high-voltage power of Kristina_s raw, tropical sexuality and unstoppable breasts. We have long since given up trying to understand the reasons why a good number of women in the Dominican Republic are all so stupendously top-heavy. The breast gene must be more dominant in this island nation than in other countries. XL Girls is just grateful the girls there are into posing nude and fucking on-camera.
    Model:
    Kristina Milan and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KristinaMilan_26372_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 546.71 MB
    Duration : 00:19:34

Download VIDEO:
    KristinaMilan_26372_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 546.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    From Fitness to Fucking Kerra Dawson is a girl who knows what she wants in sex. After she goes for a run, she wants to chill and listen to music, but getting some fuck time in takes over. I usually don_t get off when men are pounding hard on my breasts or squeezing or pinching them really hard, Kerra said. She is very precise about what she likes. Just do it kindly and nicely to my nipples. Massage them. I_m kind of sensitive underneath my boobs as well, so just moving your hands back and forth under my boobs feels really good. Lick them but don_t bite them. One of the other things is I have a hard time getting off when I_m on top unless the guy holds my breasts. I like to grind when I_m riding a guy_s cock. I like to move back and forth, but the only way I can get off is if he has at least one hand on my boobs. It_s always been like that for me, unless I_m on the bottom, in which case I can cum any way I want. But when I_m on top, I need to have that kind of sensitivity and stimulation. But if he squeezes too hard, I lose interest. If a guy is nice to me while I_m riding him, then I definitely cum.
    Model:
    Kerra Dawson and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KerraDawson_16647_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 100.38 MB
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
    KerraDawson_16647_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 100.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Hot, Pink &amp Busty Denisa is silent because she has her mouth stuffed full with her nipples during a large portion of the video. She gives her veiny tits a good workout, lavishing a lot of attention on each nipple. Even though she is silent, Denisa does moan plenty as she plugs her pink hole. After she cums, she removes the toy from her wet pussy and puts it in her mouth, licking her sweet juices off it. Actions do speak louder than words. Even though Denisa doesn_t speak English, we have translators on-set. Off-camera, Denisa is chatty. Denisa is single and looking. My mother wants me to get married right away. I would rather wait and meet different men. I am not ready for marriage. I still want to have a lot more fun and try sex with different men. He does not have to have a very large cock but he should be a good lover and treat me nice. Sometimes I like to tell a man that I am a model and see the expression on his face. If he finds it interesting, then we take it from there. Most of the men I meet want to have sex right away, like an hour later Czech guys like to have sex right away but I prefer to wait and see. I don_t see the need to rush.
    Model:
    Denisa
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Denisa_25655_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 569.48 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
    Denisa_25655_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 569.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Cleavage On Canvas Did you know that Roxee Robinson is a painter in addition to being a model? It_s true. You will see for yourself in this scene as Roxee creates one of her world-famous breast paintings. She needs no brushes. Roxee_s nipples are the tools of her artistic passion. XLGirls: Roxee, what is something you have tried but will never do again? Roxee: Sushi XLGirls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Besides being the world_s greatest breast-painter? Roxee: The power of spreading peace. XLGirls: If you could choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Roxee: Love
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32928_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 445.29 MB
    Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_32928_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 445.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    New Curves, More Bodacious SCORELAND guys will recall European beauty Ann Calis and her well-rounded curves from 2014. Ann was referred to TSG by a friend. After her SCORELAND series wrapped, we didn_t hear from Ann. Now she_s returned with even more curves and boobage, and makes her debut in XL Girls. Ann likes to play volleyball, practice yoga and swim. When she debuted she was not bashful at all about getting nude on camera and playing with pussy-toys. This is a girl who loves her body. I think of myself as a romantic girl, Ann said in a pre-shoot chat. I am friendly, extroverted and active. I like to do adventurous and funny things with friends, travel, listen to music and explore nature. Now let_s explore Ann.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_33362_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 550.35 MB
    Duration : 00:19:34

Download VIDEO:
    AnnCalis_33362_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 550.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    The Cleavage Close Business Technique My manager took me aside after a business meeting and told me, _You can_t do the Cleavage Close when there_s a wife around,_ Scarlett Webb said. I didn_t have a clue as to what he meant by _the cleavage close_ Apparently, you can only show your boobs if your customer is a single guy. It doesn_t work if the wife is there because she_ll get pissed off But with a single guy, well, then it can work to your advantage. Having orgasms is a lot easier than selling time shares. I can cum easily by myself. If I_m with somebody, they have to do it right. I like fingers or a cock hitting my G-spot. The clit thing doesn_t do it for me. And I_ve only had sex with one man who ignored my boobs. That really hurt my feelings.
    Model:
    Scarlett Webb
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettWebb_14239_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 148.7 MB
    Duration : 00:22:19

Download VIDEO:
    ScarlettWebb_14239_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 148.7 MB