Page 536 of 740 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 7400

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweetie Care: Perfect For XLGirls Very much a girl-next-door, Sweetie Care became a webcam model after a friend suggested she unleash her sexy side. Our photographer chats with Sweetie about modeling before Stirling Cooper arrives. It_s been super-duper fun, Sweetie tells him. They talk about lingerie, something that Sweetie, like all girls, loves as gifts, and toys also. Sweetie chats about sex. She loves spanking, dirty talking, boob play and licking and pinching nipples. When she takes her bra off, we get to see her huge tits and how beautifully shaped they are. Her nipples are very large and prominent. She plays with her tits as she talks to him, tries on different bras and tops and bends over to show the camera her tush. Big-breast lover Stirling shows up and is introduced to Sweetie. He looks very happy. We should hope so. She tells him what she likes sexually and shows him how she likes her breasts played with. He joins in from behind Sweetie, pinching her nipples and fondling her soft body. He puts Sweetie on her back to suck her nipples and has her suck them too. They make out for a few seconds. Stirling drops his pants and gives Sweetie his cock to suck on, stopping to rub it on her tongue, then putting it back in her mouth. Sweetie cups her tits in an offering pose while she sucks his dick. The perfect position to have her great, big tits fucked. She lies back so Stirling can spread and lick her shaved pussy. Turning Sweetie on her side, he starts to stud her, building up speed and power. The sound of cock pounding pussy is loud and mixed with their heavy breathing and moans. Sweetie gets on her hands and knees, her back to Stirling. Her wet pussy pulls him in deep and he resumes his deep thrusts. He instinctively spanks her ass cheeks. They are irresistible. After Sweetie rides Stirling_s dick in cowgirl, he indulges in one of the tit-man_s favorite hobbies, fucking a pair of big, oiled boobs pressed tightly together, and with Sweetie, he has a very special pair of breasts to cum on.
    Model:
    Sweetie Care and Stirling Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SweetieCare_35890_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2341.25 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:40:47

Download VIDEO:
    SweetieCare_35890_1080p.mp4 - 2.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Saucy and Sultry It_s cum-show time with Anna Beck, the people_s choice for a pair of the biggest, heaviest tits you ever saw in your life as well as a smokin_ body. She_s also someone who surprised everyone big-time when she contacted us after several years and wanted to expand her horizons. It was a real cock shock when the zaftig looker reversed course about doing the nasty with hung man-_. Anna says she likes a long and slow warm-up and her favorite position is when she_s getting fucked deep and hard from behind. She doesn_t have any favorite XL Girls scenes. Each one has been memorable for her. Anna_s first XXX encounter with Tom opened her up and her second scene with bicyclist George paired Anna up with another Czech dude who_s wild and passionate about huge tits. Anna is neutral about getting it on with another girl of any body type. I am not against it, it just holds no attraction for me, says Anna. As for butt sex, that_s not Anna_s personal thing and her heart probably wouldn_t be in it. But she has been thinking of a threesome with two studs sometime in the future. Since her return to XL Girls in April, 2014, Anna Beck has become one of the full-figured queens of XL Girls. Long may she fly her shag flag.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30658_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 605.55 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:35

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaBeck_30658_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 605.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Wet Tits, Plump Cunt XL Girls has only breast intentions for the lovely Anna Beck, our beloved 38M-cup queen. The camera follows Anna in a spa after she has had her workout. (Anna trains in the kickboxing course called FitBox.) Anna put on a tight pink bikini at our request. Her majestic mams totally overpower her top and it_s a miracle of engineering that it doesn_t snap under the weight of her massive breasts. Anna enters the shower room, still wearing the bikini which looks more like dental floss. Would she wear this in public at the beach or at a resort pool? Every head would be in the direction of her royal rack if she did. Anna peels off her bikini and soaps up her humongous hangers. The camera moves in very close and the view of her dripping-wet knockers is shocking and invigorating. Anna is truly blessed. Anna reaches lower and soaps her sweet v-spot. After she has rinsed and toweled dry, Anna moves to her left and there stuck on the glass pane is a cock-shaped toy. Anna sucks it and sticks it between her deep cleavage valley, then pulls it off the glass and has her way with it, pumping it in and out of her pussy and relieving the stresses of the day. Thanks for the invitation to your shower, Anna.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30233_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 544.29 MB
    Duration : 00:19:24

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaBeck_30233_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 544.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Shower Power Lavina Dream may seem like a dream but she_s real Incredibly real We follow Lavina into the bathroom to shower after her photo shoot and watch her get all squeaky clean. Because who doesn_t like seeing a girl with huge tits and a great ass shower, the water dripping off her lush body? Lavina says she wants to become a professional masseuse. We predict a bright future for her in this career goal. Who would not want a massage from her? More Lavina is on the way. You can never get enough of a really good girl. Thanks for sharing and getting wet, Lavina.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDreamShower_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 134.69 MB
    Duration : 00:07:06

Download VIDEO:
    LavinaDreamShower_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 134.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Wet Kitty Breast-bouncing, dancing, booty-popping, wet T-shirt action and boob-swinging, Kitty McPherson shows her moves when she checks out the pool after her Nice Kitty photo spread and video. Cuddly, sexy and loads of fun, Kitty shakes _em (in slow motion too), the wet cotton clinging to her squeezable body like a second skin. Please show this sexy new XL Girl some digital love and send in your thoughts
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_30501_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 128.33 MB
    Duration : 00:06:43

Download VIDEO:
    KittyMcPherson_30501_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 128.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Tag Her Tits Suzumi Wilder is what we like to call a H-erd. For those unaware of the term, a h-erd is short for a hot nerd. Suzumi is into video games, role-playing and other interests of lovable geek-dom. So naturally, she jumped at the chance to play a busty intergalactic bounty hunter in this bonus scene. Needless to say, this is the role Suzumi was born to play. I_m Suzumi Wilder, she says with a bright smile on her face as this Bonus video opens. I_m earth_s only hope And dressed like this, she_s our only hope to drop a heavy load.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_30759_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 99.93 MB
    Duration : 00:03:35

Download VIDEO:
    SuzumiWilder_30759_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 99.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Underwater Floaters It_s almost always hot and sunny in scenic Miami and equally hot, sunny and scenic is newcomer Laddie Lynn. Today is one of those picture perfect South Florida days and since it_s so hot, bikini-clad Laddie Lynn goes for a dip in our cool pool. That motivates XL Girls to get Laddie_s underwater boobs on-camera. Fantastic Yes, we have a two-track mind, three when you include the ass. Does Laddie get a lot of attention because of her heavy hangers? Or is this not a good quiz show question? I don_t think I get a lot of attention because of my chest, Laddie replied. Nobody ever believes me when I say that. We don_t believe her either. Like most top-blessed girls, Laddie doesn_t wear a bra at home. I generally wear a bra but I sometimes wear a baggy sweater so I don_t have to. I dress conservatively when I go out. I hate for people around me to be uncomfortable or give me extra attention. In that case, Laddie should spend more time at XL Girls. We_d be happy to pile on the extra attention.
    Model:
    Laddie Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LaddieLynn_32708_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 435.95 MB
    Duration : 00:15:33

Download VIDEO:
    LaddieLynn_32708_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 435.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Tight Tit Tops &amp Bras New Discovery Nila Mason just finished her photo shoot and there was something we wanted her to do before she went to her hotel for the evening. Try on some tight tops and bras so we can see how much she stretches them out with her massive M-cups. First, Nila tries measuring herself. Then she tries on some bras. The white one is way too small. Her boobs spill out from the sides. Shopping for bras, bikinis and tops with Nila must rank as one of the greatest experiences a tit-man could ever have. Aside from a hot date, that is. Her eye glasses give her that scholarly-sexy look. Combined with her rounded breasts flowing out of her short-sleeved, buttoned-down cardigan, Nila looks like a fantasy-librarian.
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_32718_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 297.64 MB
    Duration : 00:10:35

Download VIDEO:
    NilaMason_32718_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 297.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Annabelle_s Babydoll Nightie Quick. What color are Annabelle Rogers_ eyes? There are always people wanting to give me their photography services, Annabelle said. People had always told me, _You should model for The SCORE Group._ I mostly do at-home stuff, but once I looked it up, I thought it would be fun. I just never thought I_d actually be doing it. Annabelle_s beautiful face and body elevated her. She was never just another face in the crowd. She expresses her fantasies and kinky sides on-camera. Growing up, I was always very confident, so I kinda always got attention from guys. I_ve never felt ashamed because of my boobs. They_ve always made me feel very sexy and empowered and unique. I don_t know if there was ever a time when I thought, _Oh, I_ve got it._ I always thought I had it. Maybe in high school, if I had to pick a particular time, was when I realized I_ve got it. Annabelle_s eyes are blue.
    Model:
    Annabelle Rogers
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnabelleRogers_35159_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 986.74 MB
    Duration : 00:21:29

Download VIDEO:
    AnnabelleRogers_35159_1080p.mp4 - 986.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
    A Caramel Bombshell Liza Biggs proves that some blessings are also a curse. Ponder the mountain of tit flesh she has on her chest. They_re a gift of course, because well, look at them They_re JJJ-cups They_re soft and heavy but still manage to be perky. But you_re probably wondering how these fun bags could ever be a curse. Well, because no red blooded man could ever take his eyes off of them. And when you have as pretty a face as Liza does, that combo spells trouble...hard times for the male populace. I was distracted, our videographer says as our scene opens with the camera affixed on her tits. I was looking at something. You look very classic bombshell at the moment. Even decked out in a Marilyn Monroe-inspired dress, we just can_t take our eyes off of those massive mams. One of Marilyn_s many nicknames was The Blonde Bombshell. We think Liza is worthy of taking on the moniker caramel bombshell. What do you think? With seemingly endless curves, a bright smile and perfect tits, it_s fitting. Too bad Liza is not standing over a subway grating. Liza_s had quite the time with us so far, and she_s getting a kick out of recounting her experiences in our hallowed hall of hooters. And we_re just getting a kick out of staring at her tits. Liza reveals her new catchphrase, Check it out? Check what out? Those glorious boobs of course. Pleasant, friendly conversation doesn_t last for long when Liza is around. She_s a horny girl who can_t get enough of getting off. So the time for idle chit-chat is done and we_re taking a tour of her body as she teases and tugs on her tits and rubs on her clit. Liza caresses her boobs while stroking her clit, and she look absolutely delicious as she pushes herself closer and closer to an orgasm. Her tits quiver and tremble when she finally cums, which makes us think we should take back what we said earlier. When you_re built like Liza, there are no curses. Caramel bombshells only have bountiful blessings.
    Model:
    Liza Biggs
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LizaBiggs_31006_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1241.02 MB
    Duration : 00:21:19

Download VIDEO:
    LizaBiggs_31006_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB