Page 534 of 733 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584634 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Katrin: A Sucker For A Hard Dick Katrin teases for a few minutes. Her sex date comes over to her to savor her big tits, losing his face in their softness. He stands and Katrin unbuckles him, takes his cock out and orally worships away, slow and sexy, in no hurry to move on. The blonde knockout licks and kisses his balls with her skilled tongue and lips. Now it_s time to fuck Katrin_s tits. She licks the head of his cock as it plows through her cleavage. Most Euro studs move to pussy licking around now but this guy wants to bury his cock between this beautiful girl_s legs. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the room when she sits on him and bounces in her first fuck.
    Model:
    Katrin and Nick Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Katrin_32318_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1266.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
    Katrin_32318_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Lauren Hill at XLGirls: Chesty Curvy Chica One of our sharp-eyed photographers found sexy Lauren Hill during his ongoing model search for XLGirls and SCORELAND. Lauren was eager to join the show at XLGirls. Watch and enjoy lovely and fleshy Lauren as she does the big reveal and shows off her massive boobs and juicy ass. I always look for the largest-sized bra I can find, but it_s difficult for me, Lauren said. Whenever I go out, I wear a bra but at home I don_t wear one. I get a lot of attention and I like it. I get even more attention being a model. I_m happy my body pleases the men who see my photos and videos. XLGirls: Do you exercise? Lauren Hill: No. Sometimes I ride a bike. I played volleyball in school. XLGirls: What are your hobbies? Lauren Hill: I like to draw and decorate. I think I_m good at drawing and decorating. We_ll see Lauren again soon. She_s a feast for the eyes.
    Model:
    Lauren Hill
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LaurenHill_39372_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1404.72 MB
    Duration : 00:24:44

Download VIDEO:
    LaurenHill_39372_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 18 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 18 Member Comments

Description:
    The Sheer Body Stocking There_s a potential lose-it moment at 6:09 in this Sarah Rae video when she says I feel your pre-cum all over my clit as she_s fingering her pussy. This is but one of many horny moments over the course of this XLGirls.com video. Prepare to fall in lust as Sarah nearly melts the lens in her erotically hyper-charged cam show. Hot masturbation and tit-play is the name of the game. Sarah became a Jedi mistress at tit tricks, from self-sucking to boob jiggling through chest muscle control. It_s great to see someone so into her breasts. This warms the heart of the tit-man. For us, a threesome with Sarah Rae is Sarah and her two knockers. I get asked a lot of the same questions. Like how big are they? Are they real? Does my back hurt? Do I like sucking my nipples? etc. etc. Yes to everything except my back hurting. I don_t know why everyone thinks its such a struggle for me to have huge boobs. I love them and can_t say one bad thing about them
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_29070_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 878.56 MB
    Duration : 00:15:43

Download VIDEO:
    SarahRae_29070_1080p.mp4 - 878.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Scarlet LaVey: Playing with Fire When you play with Scarlet LaVey, you_re playing with fire. You could get burned because Miss LaVey_s big, juicy tits and her fine, round ass are hot. Scarlet_s legs scissor open wide so we can see her pink, beautiful pussy. Scarlet sucks on Tyler_s cock to the hilt. Scarlet can deep-throat big cock and get it all in her mouth. Tyler rubs his dick on her big boobs then returns it to her waiting mouth for more sloppy and noisy cock-smoking. Those big tits must receive the cock. Tyler does the right thing by fucking them, feeding Scarlet the tip of his dick when it approaches her beautiful face. Tyler opens Scarlet_s stocking-covered legs wider and slides in his cock, lubed by her mouth, into her tight, delicious cunt.
    Model:
    Scarlet LaVey and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarletLaVey_30032_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1432.62 MB
    Duration : 00:26:35

Download VIDEO:
    ScarletLaVey_30032_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Scream for Ass Cream Rocky comes behind April McKenzie and clamps his palms over her 38H dumplings and squeezes hard. Those flesh mounds look ready to overflow her corset top and take over the planet. April encourages him to give her big boobs the loving they deserve. He sucks and slaps them and pulls April_s hair. Raising her nipple to her mouth, Rocky orders April to lick it. Their boob games continue. Fast, slow, hard, soft. She sits on his lap and mashes her flesh pillows into his face. This could become a new sport. April leans back on the couch, her bare pussy spread open. Rocky finger-drills her as April rubs her clit at the same time. The honey-blonde wants his dick in her throat and unzips his jeans. She releases his cock and balls, gives the shaft a suck and then wraps her huge knockers around his meat like a hot dog wrapped in a bun. He feeds April more cock to satisfy her oral cravings and her sweet tooth. Now to satisfy her other craving, the one in her pink cunt. April stands up and turns around to impale her pussy on his boner in a reverse cowgirl position. She bounces fast and hard on his rod like she has springs in her ass. April gets on her back and Rocky fucks her snatch. As in her last shoot, April wants cock in her asshole. This is her second ass-banging. Rocky withdraws from April_s pussy and slips his fuck stick into her butt. Both of them let out simultaneous sighs of pleasure. Using two fingers, April opens her pussy lips. That gives us a better view of her ass being speared. This is an excellent way to clearly show a girl being ass-fucked. As soon as Rocky begins fucking April_s asshole, she gets much more talkative and excited, liberally salting her chatting with dirty words and urging him to fuck her ass harder.
    Model:
    April McKenzie and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AprilMcKenzie_29710_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1309.35 MB
    Duration : 00:23:34

Download VIDEO:
    AprilMcKenzie_29710_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Mrs. Robinson Busts Out Roxee Robinson_s boobage is overflowing her bra. In times like this, there_s only one thing to do and that_s to ditch the hooter holster and get comfortable. XLGirls: So, Roxee, do you store items in your cleavage like other busty women? Roxee: All the time. Mostly debit or credit cards. XLGirls: What kind of things have men done to try to impress you? Roxee: All kinds of things. They give me flowers, perfume and body products. And I love it all. Keep trying to impress me cause I love being spoiled XLGirls: Do you ever go to strip clubs as a customer? Roxee: Not anymore. It was fun when I was younger though. XLGirls: Have your breasts ever fallen out of your top in public? Roxee: Once or twice. Broken buttons on shirts before too. I don_t wear those kinds of shirts too often anymore. I don_t wanna take someone_s eye out popping a button
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32512_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 441.73 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:42

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_32512_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 441.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    V Is For Vanya A friend suggested I apply to The SCORE Group, said Vanya Vixen. I always wear a bra in public but as soon as I get home, the bra comes off. I like Balconette, right off the rack. Speaking of racks, Vanya says she developed early. She wasn_t the bustiest girl in school until high school. A vixen with fetish pursuits, Vanya_s tats are just the start. I love to be a domina. I like spanking people. I love hosiery, corsets, chunky heels, wedges, smoking, foot fetishism, sensory play and tickling. But nothing too harsh. Vanya_s a Florida girl and likes to spend time on arts and crafts and photography when she_s not spanking someone_s ass. She_s a web-cam model and calls herself a homebody.
    Model:
    Vanya Vixen
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VanyaVixen_30526_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 515.82 MB
    Duration : 00:11:45

Download VIDEO:
    VanyaVixen_30526_1080p.mp4 - 515.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Amber Marie: I Love Showing Off My Huge Breasts XLGirls: Amber Marie, how long have you been modeling? Amber Marie: I_m a newbie on the scene. It has only been ten months since I started modelling. XLGirls: Who or what inspired you to model? Amber Marie: I posted a nude photo anonymously on Reddit last year and it was such a rush knowing people were looking at me. So I kept posting photos for awhile and it turned me on like crazy. Once I gained a following, I decided to monetize it and I am loving it So basically I was inspired from being insanely turned on by being nude on the internet XLGirls: Are you a fan of any particular models? Amber Marie: There are so many But I would have to say Demora Avarice, Alexsis Faye and Molly Evans XLGirls: Are you a full-time model? Amber Marie: I have a full-time job and I do modeling part-time. XLGirls: What was the best job you ever had prior to modeling? Amber Marie: My favourite job was being a cart girl on a golf course I love to flirt and that_s basically what I did all day I definitely received some large tips when I would show off my cleavage. XLGirls: What was the worst job? Amber Marie: My first job ever was in retail customer service. I really didn_t enjoy dealing with some of the rude customers.
    Model:
    Amber Marie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmberMarie_38646_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1209.38 MB
    Duration : 00:22:40

Download VIDEO:
    AmberMarie_38646_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Scarlett_s Job Interview Scarlett Rouge is the kind of job applicant every company needs. Her interviewer wants to know what kind of qualifications she has. Well, the answer is obvious. A beautiful face. 38E boobs. A sexy bod. He soon learns that Scarlett_s not really looking for a job. What she wants to go for is a hot ride on his office desk behind closed doors. They get into enough positions to fill out a sex manual. Tit-fucking and blow-jobs are only the beginning before the hard pounding. It_s clear why so many dudes would love to get into Scarlett_s bra and panties I like to drool and spit all over a guy_s balls and then rub and play with them, Scarlett said. Squeeze gently while I suck it. And you have to suck the balls. A lot of girls don_t like to do that, but I think it_s important to suck on them. You have to incorporate a little bit of everything when you are down there so that you can make a guy feel good. I like it when a guy cums in my mouth. It_s, like, what I am working for when I am sucking and stroking it. I want that cum in my mouth and I always get it I swallow. I like to swallow cum. I think it tastes good. Most guys want to cum on me. I like it, actually. There aren_t enough girls like Scarlett in the world.
    Model:
    Scarlett Rouge and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettRouge_25171_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 635.21 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:40

Download VIDEO:
    ScarlettRouge_25171_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 635.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    The Magic of Sapphire Sapphire gets into a major jugfest in this XLGirls video that_s a solo but is smoking hot by its own merits. Sapphire is one of the leading breast queens, no small statement considering so many terrific girls on this site. Her blue-veined, alabaster boobs have few equals in size and weight. Getting hit in the face by Sapphire_s swinging bazongas would be the height of ecstasy for many--well worth the black eyes or mild concussion. And palming them....how many minutes would you play with those hummers? 15 minutes? 30 minutes? An hour before laying the pipe to her? And while this video is mainly a nipple extravaganza, the redheaded Californian doesn_t neglect her yummy pink hole and drills it with a Doc Johnson pleaser. Here_s to Sapphire We_d be lost without her.
    Model:
    Sapphire
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MAQ79879879.mp4
    File Size : 99.58 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:22:31

Download VIDEO:
    MAQ79879879.mp4 - 99.6 MB