Page 533 of 733 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583633 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    XL XXX Bikini Girls Bikinis. XLGirls love to wear _em and model _em. They also love to take _em off and drive you crazy. Maserati, Sweetie Care, Mianna Thomas, Arianna Sinn, Brandy Talore and April McKenzie bust out of their tiny swimsuits and do the wild thing in a steamy collection of some of their most-popular XXX scenes. Swimming pools, hot tubs, beaches and bedrooms are their playgrounds.
    Model:
    April McKenzie, Arianna Sinn, Brandy Talore, Maserati, Mianna Thomas, Sweetie Care, J Mac, J.T., Sergio, Stirling Cooper, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : XLGirlsBikiniGirlsXXX_36582_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2713.47 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:48:42

Download VIDEO:
    XLGirlsBikiniGirlsXXX_36582_1080p.mp4 - 2.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Cooking With Ass Vanya Vixen is a 38DD MILF born, raised and living in Florida. A friend suggested Vanya apply to XLGirls.com. I_m a homebody, Vanya says. I like spending time with family, arts and crafts, and photography. She_s surprisingly into boring pastimes like board games and playing cards. My talent is in being a paradox. I am a sexy, nerdy, dominant, shy girl In this Bonus video, Vanya tells all and shows all. In the photos, Vanya heads into the kitchen, but tossing her clothing takes precedence over busting a few eggs.
    Model:
    Vanya Vixen
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VanyaVixen_30528_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 318.74 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:51

Download VIDEO:
    VanyaVixen_30528_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 318.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    From London With Amore: Kitty Amore When we first saw lovely Kitty Amore and her 36K-cup boobs, we knew she was perfect for XLGirls.com. The blue-eyed blonde lives in London. She swims, practices yoga and bikes. I_m an artist and I love painting and drawing the female form, Kitty told us. It_s another reason I love modeling. Kitty first learned about us when she was on a date. I went on a date with a man who loves big boobs. He told me about The SCORE Group, and after seeing how tasteful your work is, I wanted to shoot for you.
    Model:
    Kitty Amore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyAmore_37881_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1139.75 MB
    Duration : 00:19:29

Download VIDEO:
    KittyAmore_37881_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Mary Brown: XLGirl Bachelorette Dressed for the office of our dreams, Mary Brown sends off the last of her emails, closes her laptop and shows you the wonders underneath her button-down blouse and miniskirt. She_s _ perfect for XLGirls. Mary was discovered by one of our contributing photographers. He invited her to model and she readily accepted the opportunity. She_s comfortable on-camera as if she_s been modeling for a long time, and her eye-contact adds even more excitement. The green-eyed brunette has worked as an animator and called it the most-fun job she_s had so far. On her right forearm is the tattoo Bella Vita, Italian for beautiful life. It_s a beautiful life when girls like this flock to XLGirls. We hope she enjoys showing off her bodacious body just as much. In her spare time, Mary reads psychology books and articles. She obviously knows what weighs heavily on our minds.
    Model:
    Mary Brown
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MaryBrown_38206_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 940.66 MB
    Duration : 00:17:01

Download VIDEO:
    MaryBrown_38206_1080p.mp4 - 940.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Behind The Scenes of Pussycat Pussycat Our camera goes behind-the-scenes as Lavina Dream poses for the set and video Pussycat Pussycat. A new discovery from Romania, Lavina enjoyed her experience modeling for XLGirls. Our crew is very professional and polite and the models are well-cared for. All the more reason for girls who are hesitant about becoming nude models and are concerned about the unknown to check out our website, SCOREModelsWanted.com for more information. If you haven_t seen Lavina_s interview on video, check it out and learn all about her. We know that Lavina has big things ahead of her.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDreamPussycatBTS_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MF S.mp4
    File Size : 150.72 MB
    Duration : 00:08:00

Download VIDEO:
    LavinaDreamPussycatBTS_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MF S.mp4 - 150.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    Liza Loves Anal We don_t throw the word perfection around here lightly. When we say it, we mean it. And this super-duper-stacked JJ-cupper IS perfection. She debuted last month to rave reviews from the Brotherhood of XL Men. Said user buntl1: WOW What a woman - LIZA you are the total package, like totally amazing bounteous fine boobs, with target areolas and naughty nipples, luscious thighs, nice belly, taut snug pussy, wonder butt, and kissy lips. Thanks for sharing your natural gifts with the world Liza is sharing a lot more with us in her second appearance. Not only is this titan Texan titter popping her hardcore cherry, she_s taking a cock in her ass, too Ah, what a glorious day for men who love plump girls, plump tits and raunchy XXX. Our friend Tony DeSergio is the lucky fellow who gets to fuck Liza today. He quietly sidles into Liza_s bedroom as she_s getting dressed. When she notices him, Liza smiles and invites him into the room. When you_re in a room with a girl like Liza, tits nearly falling out of her over-matched crop-top and bra, she isn_t going to stay dressed for very long. I_m being bad right now, Tony says as he caresses her boobs. I like when you_re bad, Liza responds with a naughty smile. Tony eagerly pulls off her top and bra and begins sucking and kissing her boobs and licking and nibbling on her nipples and large areolae. Tony has Liza all hot and bothered and she rips his pants off and goes to work on his throbbing hard cock. She also gives him one of the most-epic tit-tugs you_ll ever see as she makes Tony_s huge cock disappear in between her massive tits. Tony returns the favor by laying her down, spreading her pussy and devouring her dripping wet pussy. Liza_s pussy is ready for Tony_s cock now. He stuffs it inside of her cunt and Liza lets out a moan. As she fondles her tits, Tony slides in and out of her and then leans over to give her left boob a nice, hard suck. Liza then hops on top for a doggystyle fuck and her ass and tits look amazing as they bounce to the rhythm of her fucking. You think you_re ready? Tony asks as they change positions. I think I_m ready, Liza responds. Get in that ass. Yeah, it_s the moment we_ve been waiting for. Liza_s getting fucked in her ass. Liza turns around and Tony stuffs his meat into her ass doggystyle. Spank my ass, Liza moans as Tony fucks her face down, ass up. She flips over and Tony fucks her ass missionary as Liza begs for his jizz. Cum on my tits Liza demands. Tony holds out for as long as he can before pulling out and glazing those perfect mams with his man-gravy.
    Model:
    Liza Biggs and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LizaBiggs_31004_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1461.94 MB
    Duration : 00:25:57

Download VIDEO:
    LizaBiggs_31004_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    New Discovery I_ve always been fascinated by everything sex, Lucy Lenor said. But I do think most people are. There_s truth to that. But not many people live and breath sex like Lucy does. Before visiting our studios so men could get off to her photos and videos, Lucy sold men_s magazines and movies at her adult bookstore in Ohio. This makes Lucy and XL Girls a match made in big boob heaven. Before we get to the sexy stuff, we chat with Lucy. We learn what her likes and dislikes are. We find out what makes this busty chick tick. Of course, one of the things that makes her tick is a hard dick. But there_s much more. And she_s dishing it all in her debut interview.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenor_31291_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 533.13 MB
    Duration : 00:19:01

Download VIDEO:
    LucyLenor_31291_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 533.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Sink Into 38H Tits Tony is having writer_s block. Inspiration does not come. The best cure for this condition? Nikki Smith has the answer for his blockage. Hot sex with lots of big tit action. Nikki comes over to his desk and begins with step one: her 38H knockers for Tony to suck on and have a breast-feast. Suck on those tits, Nikki urges. She loves the sensation of a man_s lips vacuuming her nipples. They toss their clothes off as quickly as they can. Nikki gets on her knees and plants her mouth on Tony_s rock-hard cock for a nice, long sucking and tit-fucking. His dick sinks between her large, soft melons and gets lost in her deep cleavage. They_re both ready for a long fuck on the couch. Tony sits and pulls Nikki onto his lap. His cock goes straight up her furry, pierced snatch and their dirty ride begins. The first of their many fuck positions is on. Nikki is one of XLGirl_s hottest sex bunnies and she_s irresistible.
    Model:
    Nikki Smith and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkiSmith_28843_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 740.06 MB
    Duration : 00:26:28

Download VIDEO:
    NikkiSmith_28843_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 740.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Double-Stuffed Plumpers: Monique L_Amour October 14 is Monique_s birthday. While we wish her a happy B-Day, let us examine her in her birthday suit in her scene from Double-Stuffed Plumpers, the story of two scam-artists impersonating doctors to save lushly curvy girls from themselves and the relentless mind-control of mainstream society. It is the media and mainstream society_s goal ...they know who they are...to persuade women to lose weight, lose their tits and otherwise look like Halloween versions of Paris Hilton and others of her ilk. When these two chubby-chasers spy Monique, their mission becomes imperative. They make her project 1. They must stop her from trying to lose weight to please the assholes. All they have in their arsenal: two hard-ons, one for each of Monique_s holes. Watch and see how to double-stuff a plumper
    Model:
    Monique L_Amour, J.T., and Mikey Butders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MoniqueLamour_17229_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 138.4 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:23:17

Download VIDEO:
    MoniqueLamour_17229_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4 - 138.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    School_s Out School_s out for Miss Jennica Lynn, and in this after-class special, she can knock us out, like she always does. I was always the bustiest girl in school when I was growing up in Sweden, Jennica reveals, and we_ll bet that she was the envy of her classmates and the center of attention with her dedicated teachers. Jennica should have given that apple to one of her favorite professors at the university, but who_s to say she can_t take it back with her in her book bag and rub it all over her body instead of eating it? Piece by piece, Jennica_s sexy-coed uniform is tossed aside to reveal the incredible figure that_s earned her a Student Body 1 Award, both at XLGirls and her school. Hot clothing removed, Jennica spanks one out instead of studying. She knows everything about anatomy anyway. It_s too hot in paradise after her spanky session and Jennica must cool off. She takes off her socks and shoes and wets her body down with a nearby hose, the cold water making her nipples hard. All done, Jennica walks back into the house. What_s she going to do when she gets inside? Crack open her books?
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29950_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1376.96 MB
    Duration : 00:25:06

Download VIDEO:
    JennicaLynn_29950_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB