Page 49 of 762 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- All About Harley Ann

Xlgirls.com- All About Harley Ann

Description:
    Harley Ann is living the dream of a Florida girl. She_s a bartender. She sleeps during the day. She loves the beach. She loves to go hiking, camping and do other outdoor activities that Florida is famous for. Harley Ann tells us happy things about herself...how much she loves her big boobs and her body...how confident she feels. I get more women that, like, attack my boobs than men, says Harley. Strangers too? Only if they ask nicely Play on and get to know Harley Ann in this up-close and personal reveal. This little cutie will be back soon in horny guy-girl pole-bouncing next month
    Model:
    Harley Ann
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_30533_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 460.6 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HarleyAnn_30533_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Shower Power

Xlgirls.com- Shower Power

Description:
    Lavina Dream may seem like a dream but she_s real Incredibly real We follow Lavina into the bathroom to shower after her photo shoot and watch her get all squeaky clean. Because who doesn_t like seeing a girl with huge tits and a great ass shower, the water dripping off her lush body? Lavina says she wants to become a professional masseuse. We predict a bright future for her in this career goal. Who would not want a massage from her? More Lavina is on the way. You can never get enough of a really good girl. Thanks for sharing and getting wet, Lavina.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDreamShower_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 134.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LavinaDreamShower_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_M FS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Sex With The Maid

Xlgirls.com- Sex With The Maid

Description:
    Brooklyn babe Devyn Devine likes pile-driving cocksmen to fill her bulging cheeks and spread-wide-open pussy. Devyn is under the impression that JR is going to let her work as a housecleaner without being groped and molested. Is she kidding? In that maid_s costume and with those enormous jugs, short and stacked Devyn is in for a fierce pounding. Johnny unleashes his cock to fuck Devyn_s massive jugs and throat. Devyn goes to her knees like the obedient, big-titted maid she is. She may not be a good cleaner but she knows how to service the dick... with her mouth, tits and pussy. Devyn told us what she likes a guy to do to her. I_ve never met a guy who didn_t go for my tits first. I_m not a big nipple girl, so you should never go straight for my nipples. You should always go for around the outside. And don_t ever forget the underside. And then you go slowly. You have to have something to build up to. And then you can get a little rougher and use your teeth. But he_s not going to stay there forever. He has to mix it up so he_s going to start on my chest, go down to my pussy for a while, make his way back up to my tits for a while, go back down to my pussy. Up and down. We_re just gonna have fun.
    Model:
    Devyn Devine and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevynDevine_15358_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 627.46 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:32:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoevynDevine_15358_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Head To The Mountains of Africa Sexxx

Xlgirls.com- Head To The Mountains of Africa Sexxx

Description:
    Africa Sexxx wears a 42M bra now. It_s an amazing development. Africa said she would like to lose weight but she doesn_t want her boobs to get smaller. I was a 32G. I have grown accustomed to them so I figured I should shoot some scenes before I lose weight. At least we_ll have evidence of how big they got. A few members wrote on the comment board to express their feelings about seeing Africa return. FreudianSlip wrote This has to be one of the most welcome returns ever. Welcome back Africa, you gorgeous goddess. Happy to see that time has not diminished your beauty and I love how your body has matured...Yum Yum
    Model:
    Africa Sexxx
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AfricaSexxx_35441_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1058.09 MB
    Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AfricaSexxx_35441_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Tits You Just Gotta See

Xlgirls.com- Tits You Just Gotta See

Description:
    You_ve probably heard the term must-see TV before. Well, when it comes to scrumptious, busty Anna Beck, we like to say she_s got a pair of must-see titties. We still couldn_t be more thrilled to have this 38G Czech chick back with us after a four-year hiatus. And though it still takes getting accustomed to, we absolutely love her new look. Her hair, now jet black, perfectly complements her milky white skin. And, if you hadn_t noticed, her boobs have gotten bigger, too. A 38G-cupper when we met her, Anna_s boobs have now blossomed to fleshier, heavier M-cups. When Anna debuted, modeling was simply a change of pace and a naughty new adventure. Now, she has fully cast her nets in XL_s ever-flowing waters of lusty, busty big girls. She_s even doing hardcore now. You_ll have to wait a bit longer to see Anna finally pop her hardcore cherry, though. In the meantime, Anna is ready, willing and able to tease XL Men the world over with her cuddly curves, suckable boobs and tight, pink pussy.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30234_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1216.17 MB
    Duration : 00:20:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30234_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Natascha Romanova- Nipple Pleasure

Xlgirls.com- Natascha Romanova- Nipple Pleasure

Description:
    Natascha Romanova is proud of her huge K-cup tits and large ass cheeks. Said Natasha, Before I go to sleep, I need to cum so I rub my nipples and stick my fingers or one of my vibrators inside my pussy. I love to feel the weight and softness of my breasts. I love men and I also get great pleasure satisfying myself. In my relationships, I want sex as often as possible. I like aggressive, sexual men. I really like to be on top, facing my partner so I can cover his face with my breasts. He must suck them hard, very hard, and aggressively for a long time. If he does not, it is not a good sign for our relationship in the future.
    Model:
    Natascha Romanova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NataschaRomanova_34694_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1058.88 MB
    Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NataschaRomanova_34694_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Double-Dicked 38DDD Blonde

Xlgirls.com- Double-Dicked 38DDD Blonde

Description:
    XL Girls hottie Skye Sinn has a big appetite for life and a big lust for cock. Skye doubled her pleasure with two guys. They are here to serve Miss Sinn a double-feature fuck. Skye_s X-Men work over the huge, huge tits that look ready to pop out of her purple and black lacy brassiere. A knock-out sight in her skyscrpgr heels, Skye towers over these two dudes. She_s got that Amazonian thing going. It_ll be an adventure in climbing to new heights. Skye gives Rocky a nipple-sandwich while Tony sticks his fingers past her pussy lips and digitizes her pinkhole. The sensations of Rocky_s tongue licking her nipples excites Skye and the same thrill-ride is happening down below. Skye drops to her knees on the floor and takes both dicks in hand. She sucks and pulls on each one, then gets on the bed, both guys at her sides. She keeps jerking them as Rocky finger-bangs her hard. Now, who_s gonna be first to fill Skye_s lovely lady-box? The question is answered when Skye gets on her knees to blow Tony, giving Rocky the chance to come around and fuck Skye from behind.
    Model:
    Skye Sinn, Rocky, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SkyeSinn_28918_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1216.24 MB
    Duration : 00:21:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SkyeSinn_28918_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Curve Buster

Xlgirls.com- Curve Buster

Description:
    Hitting the books never looks more appealing than when Peyton Thomas is studying. She_s wearing her schoolgirl uniform, and just like anything else this N-cupper wears, it has no chance of containing her mountain of breasts. Peyton is the rare girl who owns the enviable combination of boobs, brains and beauty. She can get a man off with an epic tit-tug while reciting the elements on the periodic table. Now, we probably wouldn_t be able to recite them back to her, but we_d definitely become chemistry junkies. Of course, all work and no play makes Peyton a dull girl. So she takes a little study break, pushing her books aside and pulling her boobs out of her overmatched blouse and bra. Peyton slowly explores her body, kissing and sucking on her nipples before taking her panties off. This is going to be an extended study break. That feels so good, she whispers. Is this what you wanted? Indeed, it is.
    Model:
    Peyton Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PeytonThomas_31323_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 831.11 MB
    Duration : 00:14:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PeytonThomas_31323_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Laura Tithapia- Top Buster

Xlgirls.com- Laura Tithapia- Top Buster

Description:
    The word tit is in Laura Tithapia_s name. There is truth in advertising. Laura listed some of the things she does to make a guy happy and satisfied. I wear sexy clothes for him, like some of the clothing in this video. I tell him that he is special. I massage his entire body before we have sex. I have sex with him in new positions to keep him interested and horny. Laura also told us what pleases her, besides a big dick. I like a man who brings me flowers, treats me to fine dinners, pays a lot of attention to me and gives me compliments. The best thing a man ever said to me was that I am a goddess. The worst was that I am too big.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37107_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4839.49 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LauraTithapia_37107_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Milly Marks- Real Estate Agent With A Rack

Xlgirls.com- Milly Marks- Real Estate Agent With A Rack

Description:
    Milly Marks is the hottest real estate agent in Los Angeles. When it comes to big lots, big balconies, large frontage and boobage, Milly is the 1 agent to see. She can sell sand in the Kalahari desert. Here, we see Milly showing a property to a prospective home buyer. As it turns out, the dude is not looking for a house. He_d heard about Milly and her awesome balcony and wanted to meet her. Instead of blowing her cool at the deadbeat, Miss Marks lets him bury his face between her enormous, soft tits. Since this is a no-sale, Milly decides to salvage the afternoon with a sex break. Mr. No Sale can barely pull himself off Milly_s golden globes and gives them a thorough sucking, which is only right. Milly reciprocates by sucking and drooling on his prick, tit-fucking it and taking it deep inside her sweet pussy. The sight of Milly grinding over and under, her breasts shaking and jiggling, is hotter than the LA real estate market. Milly won_t be selling this house today but this guy will need to pay for a maid to clean up the mess he_s made. It_s impossible to not bust a nut for Milly.
    Model:
    Milly Marks and J Belair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_34627_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1279.03 MB
    Duration : 00:24:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_34627_1080p.mp4