Page 470 of 733 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    Nurse Sashaa Will Fuck You Now &amp Give Up Her Ass On this day, one of the patients Nurse Sashaa Juggs attends to is Rocky. He is due to be released soon, so Nurse Juggs is visiting to check him out one last time. After some small talk, she pulls back the bedsheet and is shocked to see a large lump in his underwear. This discovery is very alarming to Nurse Juggs. Further inspection is demanded. She holds his man-bag and has him cough. Sticking her hand down his briefs, she extracts the cock, and, upon immediately diagnosing its condition, gives it mouth-to-penis resuscitation. Don_t worry, friends. Nurse Juggs is a trained professional at XL Girls and knows exactly what she_s doing. Please observe her slow, loving technique. It seems to be working. The penis has been revived. What turns you on so much about me? asks Nurse Juggs even though she knows the answer based on her experiences. Your titties, Rocky replies. I love your titties. Nurse Juggs pulls each huge boob out of her uniform. We told you she_s an angel of mercy. They_re big, Rocky notes. Yes, the hospital stay has not severely dulled his faculties. Nurse Juggs_s check-up technique includes taking his dick temperature with her mouth. Massaging his cock between her tits. Providing nipple-to-mouth therapy. Pussy-on-top-of-dick grinding. Ass-up positioning for cock-to-pussy injection. Several cock-in-ass procedures. Accepting sperm donations in her mouth and on her face. Licking and sucking the cock right out of her ass. We said she was a great nurse. If you ever have to be in a hospital and want to have a stay like Rocky did, please show this video to your nurse upon check-in. Note: This information is not intended as actual medical advice for individual problems. Consult your health care provider first.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_28970_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 521.34 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:39

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311165157902

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    A Big, Black Cock For Lisa Canon Lisa Canon knows she has a lot to give men who love huge cannons. She was a video virgin when she first applied for modeling at XL Girls. I_m crazy. I_m bubbly. Ia€ˆlike to have fun. I_m the first one to do anything crazy, whatever it is. My favorite position is doggie-style. I love it. I love having rough sex. But like any girl, Ia€ˆlike the sensual, soft, kiss-me, love-me type of sex. But then there_s times when you_re just like, _Fuck me_ I try to get the cum to land from my mouth down, but if it gets on my face that_s okay. I can_t control where it_s going to go. Pretty and sexy Lisa, very much the Southern GND or Girl-Next-Door, expressed a desire to taste the meat of the black tubesteak. Enter into the picture, and into Lisa, Mr. Stone. Lisa and Stone are sitting on the bed. Lisa is dressed in a striped tank top and panties. She turns and asks him for a boob massage, one of her pleasures. He is only too happy to oblige. He_s been waiting for the chance to bone this delectable morsel and savor her creamy 34G dumplings with its dark, pancake-sized areolae and pert nipples. He spends quality time enjoying Lisa_s nipples and sucking her shaved pussy. They switch positions so Lisa can plop her jugs on his groin and suck and stroke him, doing it with the devotion of a cock worshipping fuck doll while Stone urges her to spit and mouth-polish his cock to show me how much you want black dick.
    Model:
    Lisa Canon and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LisaCanon_27167_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1369.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:35

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311220601636

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    The Amazing Julia Jones &amp Her 38GGG-Cup Wonders Can you guess what nation Julia Jones calls home? It_s one of the first things Julia tells you in the beginning of this scene. Julia says that the women in her country have big boobs because of the natural foods they eat. We_ve heard this before from other eastern Europeans. We_ve also heard beer mentioned by girls from the Czech Republic, Germany and Poland. Julia has never met another woman with boobs as big as she has. She doesn_t know of any big-boobed models. She was told about XL Girls by a friend so she emailed for information about posing. We guarantee you that your jaw will drop when she takes out her huge hooters to shake and swing them. When Julia leaves her house, she doesn_t dress to show off her big tits and body. She doesn_t like being gawked at, but guys are going to stare because that_s what guys do, especially if they_re tit-men and the lady they_re looking at wears a 38GGG-cup bra. That_s triple-G. She usually buys them at Marks &amp Spencer. Prepare to fall in love. Or at least consider moving to Romania.
    Model:
    Julia Jones
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaJones_34909_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 648.37 MB
    Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311215421079

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Wet Tee Teaser Renee Ross is the perfect babe to get wet and wild with. There_s nothing like a wet T-shirt Renee said. Ain_t that the truth I think I_ll take a dip in the pool. It_s a little chilly. it_s time to get this thing off Renee literally rips the shirt off her chest, and plays with her gigantic, beautiful breasts every which way. Men are more shocked by my boobs than anything else. That usually means that they stare, but they never come up and say something to me. They_re not shocked, Renee. They_re just thunderstruck and in awe.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 777.32 MB
    Duration : 00:13:16

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311200652b51

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Teacher Knows Breast Teaching is a very stressful profession. It_s a great responsibility and sometimes the pressure is too much. Gracie Blue is grading her students_ papers and it_s overwhelming. She needs to blow off some nervous energy. Some twirl their hair. Others shake a leg or a foot. Some chew gum. Gracie finds that squeezing and rubbing her nipples and boobs helps to alleviate the stress. She begins unbuttoning her cardigan to get at her big jugs. It_s helping but it_s not enough. She comes around her desk and sits on it. Lifting up her skirt and slipping off her panties, Gracie starts rubbing one out, digging her fingers deep into her in-box. Her deep, heavy breathing, shuddering and groaning mean that it_s working. Her pressure and stress are being decreased. She needs more so she strips off completely and sits in one of the students_ chairs, rubbing harder and harder until she explodes. Gracie returns to her chair to resume grading papers. She_s doing it naked but that_s fine. No one will know. Well, you know but you won_t tell.
    Model:
    Gracie Blue
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GracieBlue_29235_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 416.4 MB
    Duration : 00:14:53

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403112247143e9

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 25 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 25 Member Comments

Description:
    Anorei Collins Sprays Her Milk Anorei (pronounced Ah-Nor-Ray), wearing a tight, pink strapless dress, chats about her life growing up with massive titties, why she first got into modeling and how guys react to her when they first see her. Anorei has massive 38P-cup breasts and squeezes them to squirt out her creamy mammary milk. She aims her nipples at a mirror, the better to see the nourishment spray out. Anorei undresses to total nudity and, lying on the bed, she fingers her luscious, pink pussy until she gets her cookies off. Anorei_s fantasy is about being taken advantage of by another girl, usually a very tall, smaller-breasted girl, and having her spank me and treat me like her slut.
    Model:
    Anorei Collins
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnoreiCollins_27310_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 846.82 MB
    Duration : 00:30:20

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311141720c72

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    _ Bikini Destruction Renee Ross stands against a bare blue background, the better to examine and focus on her amazing jugs and sexy face. She jiggles and jumps, her immense 40J-cup flesh-pillows releasing enough kinetic energy to power an ocean liner. Renee squirts the shiny stuff on her titanic whoppers, one container in each hand. Her boobs need two jars of oil. One is not enough. The camera_s focus is Renee_s veiny hooters in close-up as we celebrate the miracle of her mammalicious marvels. If I am going out for...like...dinner or something like that, I like to wear fitted tops and show my boobs off. Don_t get me wrong. I like to show them off. I like my boobs. I like to wear things that call attention to them. Nice bras and low cut shirts are a good way to do that.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25169_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 944.74 MB
    Duration : 00:16:24

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311130750bb5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Pleasures of a Hot Lady When Nila Mason enters the room where Max is sitting, the first thing he thinks of is having sex with her. He_s just like us. Nila_s low-cut blouse is ready to explode from the pressure of her huge tits. Max_s first instinct is to bury his head in Nila_s deep cleavage. He_s boob drunk and in no condition to drive. Nila sits on the couch next to him where he can keep his hands on her massive mammas, rubbing and jiggling them. Nila is definitely a woman to be worshiped. She_s down to her pink panties very quickly and eager to take his hard cock in mouth. Two can play the worship ritual. Nila slowly licks and sucks the bloated shaft, then builds up speed. She steals glances at the camera while her pink tongue flicks in and out. Nila will also look at the camera when they fuck. She repeats the speeding up and slowing down of her oral expertise, knowing when to ease up and when to suck faster. Cupping her heavy hooters in her hands, she holds them up so he can tit-fuck her. Max pumps her soft, fat boobs hard and fast. He turns Nila around, takes her high heels off and places one of her legs on the arm of the couch so he can bone her from behind standing up and give her the super-sex a woman like her richly deserves.
    Model:
    Nila Mason and Max Born
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_34393_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 620.29 MB
    Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403121511123d1

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Oiled In The Sun Delilah Black looks damn good in a bikini and covered with suntan oil, as this XL Girls video poolside proves. One of the California girl_s philosophies is The gods blessed me with this body so to hide it would be blasphemous. In bed, Delilah is satisfied best with, Vaginal sex in doggie-style position right after having an orgasm from clit stimulation. The orgasms are mindblowing The question is, if you sleep with Delilah, do you wake up with your hair cut off and your strength gone? Delilah is into the BDSM lifestyle. I live it 247. I am into sitting on the face of my subs, forcing them to worship my glorious ass. I love boob and foot worshipping.
    Model:
    Delilah Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DelilahBlack_27805_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 373.29 MB
    Duration : 00:13:18

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312072829f27

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Blake Emerald: Confessions Of A Virgin A delightful young cutie from Las Vegas, Blake Emerald bought her first bra when she was eleven years old. The boys in school used to laugh at me about being the biggest-busted girl in school, especially when I would skip wearing a bra, Blake said. I played softball and used to run long distance. Now I like to do Yoga. I_m always happy to get even more flexible. I really like watching baseball, football and hockey. My favorite teams are the Boston Red Sox, the New England Patriots and the Vegas Golden Knights. Now this is an XL Girls first: Blake says she_s a virgin. She talks about being a virgin in this video and in more detail in another scene. Blake also says her tits have never been fucked either. This is a surprising revelation from a girl in adult entertainment. I_m a virgin so I_d super like to have some really good sex one day. I masturbate a few times a day regularly. Since I am a virgin, though, I only ever use a vibrator and usually only externally. Any questions?
    Model:
    Blake Emerald
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BlakeEmerald_35109_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 460.54 MB
    Duration : 00:16:26

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311121704b3d