Page 233 of 733 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Suga Gets Stiffed

Xlgirls.com- Suga Gets Stiffed

Description:
    It_s a grey day along the marina. Not a cheery place for the lovely, sweet-faced girl named Suga Squirtz. Suga seems lonely sitting on the bench, pulling her tight tank top down to show some deep cleavage to no one in particular. You love a girl who can admire herself. Walking along the water, she passes Tony talking on his cell phone and stops when he says hello. So right off the snap, he knows... he knows this is not some snotty bitch who thinks she_s better than the man in the street. This is a responsive girl, a friendly girl. Maybe a girl who will fuck him. Suga was waiting for a friend but she hasn_t shown up, she tells Tony. She_s lost. Ever the gentleman, Tony offers to help. He lives nearby. Suga asks if she can use his phone. They go to his apartment at his suggestion so she can call her friend although he_s got a phone in his hand. Sharp dude. At his place, in the bedroom, Suga makes her call and then sits on the bed next to him. Thinking forward, Tony immediately begins to fondle her soft, cushy chest. Suga is totally responsive and it looks like a lock that Suga is going to lick Tony_s cock-cone within a matter of seconds. From the second he saw her, he was aching to be inside her pussy.
    Model:
    Suga Squirtz and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SugaSquirts_23832_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1384.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SugaSquirts_23832_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- XL Origins- Cream My Tits

Xlgirls.com- XL Origins- Cream My Tits

Description:
    Monique L_Amour turns her boobs into a serving plate for a special sundae. The brunette with big boobs and a big butt announces in a purring sex kitten voice that she will make a titty sundae. You look a little hungry, Monique says, naked and spreading frosting on her nipples. She sprays whipped cream on them and tops them off with sprinkles. A cherry on top completes her treat. Getting on the kitchen counter, she invites Mr. Tit-Man to have a taste. He feasts on Monique_s cream-topped cones and feeds her cock, tit for tat. While Monique is still sprawled on the countertop, he fucks her tits. They wash the remains of the sundae off Monique_s body in the kitchen sink and head to the couch to fuck. Monique sucks his wiener and his balls. Fuck my mouth, says Monique. You love those plush sweeties who talk dirty. Monique_s fuck friend is older than she is by more than 20 years. Her big boobs, her youth, her freshness and her heat inspire him to pound the puddin_ out of Monique. Making a horny sex-face, Monique jerks the special sauce out of his nuts and all over her soft ta-tas. This gives new meaning to the term soda jerk. Hey now, Monique did ask him to Cream My Tits
    Model:
    Monique L_Amour and Lars
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MoniqueLAmour_14983_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 378.98 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:19:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MoniqueLAmour_14983_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Sex Night

Xlgirls.com- Sex Night

Description:
    Nila Mason (pronounced Nee-la) is one of the newest XL Girls rockin_ the house with her beautiful face and plump body, big tits and chubby ass-cheeks. Hottie of curvalicious proportions...my favourite, writes XL connoisseur Seth. Fantastic new arrival...simply gorgeous This scene, Nila_s second, is a lesson for all XL Girls in general. When they get dolled up to leave the house for a night out, they should dress first and not let the guy get suited up before them. Because what happens is the guy falls asleep in his clothes waiting for her and when she waltzes in the bedroom to wake him up and show him what she_s wearing, he gets horny and wants sex right then and there. So they never leave the place. This happens all the time to XL Girls models and we know they_ll agree. When Tom sees Nila in a tight, form-fitting dress, it_s all over for going out and he_s all over her, rubbing her lips with his boner, squeezing it between her deep cleavage to fuck her tits and plowing her from behind like a mad man. Nila Mason: a girl you want to show your love to.
    Model:
    Nila Mason and Tom Holland
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_32717_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1048.5 MB
    Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_32717_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Cream Dream

Xlgirls.com- Cream Dream

Description:
    Anna Beck could just stand there in her tight dress and read the Czech Republic constitution and still make the experience a jackable one. Fortunately, Anna doesn_t do that. What she does is cream her massive mams and indulge in an on-cam cum show. Some XL Girls members say they only joined because of Anna Beck. Writes Big Pete, Dear, dear Anna Beck. You are amazing If only I could meet you for a drink or a day out. The reason I subscribed to this website is for you and you alone. We don_t know if Anna checks into the site when something of hers is published but we_re sure she enjoys reading the compliments whenever she does log-in.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_32816_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1300.76 MB
    Duration : 00:22:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_32816_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Thick Chick On Dick

Xlgirls.com- Thick Chick On Dick

Description:
    Tia Imea was a self-employed art gallery owner when she sent her at-home snaps to The SCORE Group. Tia wanted to model and chose XL Girls. Tia_s time modeling was very short and was basically a fling, a way to satisfy a fantasy she had wanted to fulfill and cross off her list. We at XL Girls are happy to be used for this kind of purpose Getting a man off in bed is what gets me off. There is nothing like this feeling and the sight of seeing his cock spurt his juice because of what I did to him and how excited he gets by looking at me, Tia said before she met Anthony for this hot fuck scene. I have an incredibly high sex drive and if I can_t have sex with a partner, I_ll masturbate and cum that way. When I meet a guy for the first time I look at his package first then his hands. I want sex as often as I can get it. I_m passive or assertive depending on the guy. Some men are very aggressive, others are laid back. I like confident guys who like to fuck and take charge. It_s a shame that Tia didn_t model longer At least she left us with this lusty scene.
    Model:
    Tia Imea and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TiaImea_14910_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 490.94 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:25:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TiaImea_14910_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Falcone Town

Xlgirls.com- Falcone Town

Description:
    In a change from the usual pop shot over the boobs, always traditional in big-bust action, 44DDD Brianna Falcone_s sex partner Mr. Largo drops his load directly into her open mouth and onto her outstretched tongue. She swallows every drop. Brianna_s a cum lover. She says that she gets off most by fucking after I_ve swallowed a mouthful of cum. Brianna said she likes cocky, arrogant guys who are gentlemen when they_re with her. I like strong, confident men with big cocks and balls. Any kinks? I have kinky fantasies of being tied to a chair, blindfolded and dressed in a sexy uniform and come-fuck-me heels with a cock waiting for me to suck on...or maybe two cocks. I did this once. I like it when I_m taken.
    Model:
    Brianna Falcone and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BriannaFalcone_25778_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1124.84 MB
    Duration : 00:19:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BriannaFalcone_25778_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Rated X For SeX

Xlgirls.com- Rated X For SeX

Description:
    Her blonde curls. Her blue eyes. Her alabaster skin. Her plush body. Her 38DD-cups. Dawn Davenport was a living XL Girls doll. The kind of doll you_d win playing a carny game. Dawn has a real talent for playing the big skinflute. Dawn said she_s a swinger with a high-heel fetish. She loves buying and wearing fuck-me shoes, all the time. Her sexual fantasies are mind-movies that involve a loss of control, giving herself up totally to a girl or a man or to both. When Dawn masturbates, she thinks about a girl licking her pussy while a guy fucks her hard. Sum it all up and she_s a more-than-interesting girl to get to know. She was hot, horny and good to go when the camera lights were flipped on Dawn_s scene has been remastered to HD.
    Model:
    Dawn Davenport and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DawnDavenport_25079_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1539.06 MB
    Duration : 00:26:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoawnDavenport_25079_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Wet Tits, Plump Cunt

Xlgirls.com- Wet Tits, Plump Cunt

Description:
    XL Girls has only breast intentions for the lovely Anna Beck, our beloved 38M-cup queen. The camera follows Anna in a spa after she has had her workout. (Anna trains in the kickboxing course called FitBox.) Anna put on a tight pink bikini at our request. Her majestic mams totally overpower her top and it_s a miracle of engineering that it doesn_t snap under the weight of her massive breasts. Anna enters the shower room, still wearing the bikini which looks more like dental floss. Would she wear this in public at the beach or at a resort pool? Every head would be in the direction of her royal rack if she did. Anna peels off her bikini and soaps up her humongous hangers. The camera moves in very close and the view of her dripping-wet knockers is shocking and invigorating. Anna is truly blessed. Anna reaches lower and soaps her sweet v-spot. After she has rinsed and toweled dry, Anna moves to her left and there stuck on the glass pane is a cock-shaped toy. Anna sucks it and sticks it between her deep cleavage valley, then pulls it off the glass and has her way with it, pumping it in and out of her pussy and relieving the stresses of the day. Thanks for the invitation to your shower, Anna.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30233_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1127.03 MB
    Duration : 00:19:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30233_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Boned At Home

Xlgirls.com- Boned At Home

Description:
    When Kimmie first stepped into our Hallowed Halls of Hooters, we asked her if she_s the passive or aggressive type. I_m the assertive type, Kimmie said. I know what I want and when I want it. Kimmie_s assertiveness is on display here. Sergio is known to be a pretty dominant guy, but Kimmie is in full control as we begin. Kimmie shoves him onto the bed and lets out a soft chuckle. She_s going to have fun with him. Kimmie hops on top of Sergio and rides his cock before pulling out her 42H-cup tits and smothering him with them. What a lucky guy Sergio is, huh? Kimmie pulls his cock out and sucks on it before finally offering her pussy. Sergio fucks her doggie-style, missionary and cowgirl before plastering her heavy tits.
    Model:
    Kimmie Kaboom and Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KimmieKaboom_31237_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1373.74 MB
    Duration : 00:23:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KimmieKaboom_31237_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- The Ready To Drop Preggie Show

Xlgirls.com- The Ready To Drop Preggie Show

Description:
    XLGirls had to do a shoot with Shyla Shy at 8 months before she dropped her special delivery. It was close to the edge but we had to ask. After her sex session at seven months with previous cock-mate JMac, we asked Shyla to call us if she would come back at eight months for one last series of solos. Shyla called and was happy to accept the invitation. Notice the tan-lines. Our president usually never has any questions for the editors to ask a model but he was curious about Shyla_s bikini-outline tan. Shyla said she went to Wet _N Wild (in Orlando, Florida) and tanned wearing a tiny bikini. That must have breastnotized lots of male preggo fans also at the water park I did get some looks like, _What is she doing here? Shyla remembered. And now prepare for the excitement of Shyla Shy stripping off her GND orange tank-top and blue-jeans cut-off, rubbing down her massive suckers with lube and spreading her legs open to play with her furry patch and huge bump, all of it in front of a three-sectioned mirror at eight-plus months. Now that_s magic
    Model:
    Shyla Shy
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShylaShy_28145_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 282.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ShylaShy_28145_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4