Page 232 of 733 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332732 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Big Girl Boob Bang Part 5

Xlgirls.com- Big Girl Boob Bang Part 5

Description:
    The babes of Big Girl Boob Bang wrap their giant boobs around cocks and go out with a wet bang in this closing chapter. When it comes to boner-boning with their tits, no one does it better. Samantha38G: When it comes to tit-fucking, my skills are well-known. Men love it. Samantha Kay: In high school, I had the biggest boobs in school. I wear a 44 double-D bra but my measurement is 46 double-D. If I_m in bed with you, I_d like to see your cock between my tits and I want you to suck on my tits to make me cum. Trish Bailey: Tit-fucking is something I didn_t know much about until I started making videos at SCORE. The guys you hire like to tit-fuck and I guess your readers expect to see it. Wonder Tracy: I can hide any size cock between my tits. Give me the biggest you have and I can show you. Sasha Brabuster: I would say that one of the things that guys want to do to me is fuck my boobs. I think all men who are crazy about breasts love this. Maybe some are too shy to directly say this.sad asd asd asd adasd asd asdasdasdads sad ads adasdad
    Model:
    Samantha 38G, Samantha Kay, Sasha Brabuster, Trish Bailey, Wonder Tracy, Anthony Rosano, Bob, Dion, George, Jefferey, Jeremy Holmes, Joey Ray, John, Mike Brady, Nathan, Nikko, Pascal White, Ray, Shawn, Steve, Toby, Torn Rose, and Umberto Tossin
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BigGirlBoobBangPart5_20711_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 726.52 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:37:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BigGirlBoobBangPart5_20711_640x480_2600_MFS. mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Dream Girls

Xlgirls.com- Dream Girls

Description:
    What happens when two boob goddesses meet? What happens is a breast festival of epic mass and weight. That_s what happened when Natalie Fiore and Micky Bells got together. Separately, they rule their own boob queendoms. Together, they could rule an empire but unfortunately they can_t be together all of the time. No doubt they try to keep in touch now and then. Wearing sexy, sporty and skimpy outfits, the queens of cleavage spend some quality time loving each other_s massive girls and curvy bods in the bathroom. To say that these two regal ladies have big boobs would be the understatement of the century. They lick, suck and kiss each other_s nipples and play with their enormous and heavy hooters. After coming clean they retire to the bedroom where they continue their titillating touching, sucking and fondling. Micky fucks her pussy with a dildo that_s wired to a controller operated by Natalie. Natalie masturbates with her fingers as she watches Micky enjoy waves of pleasure from the big toy.
    Model:
    Micky Bells and Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MickyAndNatalie_27370_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 483.19 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MickyAndNatalie_27370_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS .mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Wet Lovely

Xlgirls.com- Wet Lovely

Description:
    Watching girls take showers is one of man_s favorite pastimes. But it must be done properly. We don_t recommend peeping in a girl_s bathroom window late at night waiting for her to shower, unless you have a reliable bail bondsman. Lila Lovely is certainly amenable to inviting the XL Girls photographer into the shower so he can record her in all of her dripping wet glory. He_s experienced and won_t slip. That would delay the shoot. We asked Lila if she_s watched her XL Girls videos. Most girls do. My scenes looked super hot but I don_t care to watch from beginning to end because I tend to be too critical of myself. I let everyone else tell me how hot my videos get them I_ve watched them alone and with a friend. I_ve had sex with my videos playing but I don_t really watch. I enjoy the moment. I get off on my partner being turned on by it
    Model:
    Lila Lovely
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaLovely_32337_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 876.6 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LilaLovely_32337_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Mountains of Monique

Xlgirls.com- Mountains of Monique

Description:
    I tried once to weigh my boobs but one of my breasts wouldn_t even fit on the scale. My areolae are about five inches or so wide but they are very light in color so they are hard to see in pictures, said Monique, one of the biggest babes ever seen at XL Girls. I think I_ve always known it. I_ve never been ashamed of my body and I never had a problem being naked. I don_t think anybody should. I think a naked body is really beautiful, so why not show it? If other people enjoy it, even better, and if they don_t, don_t look Said Monique, I_m an exhibitionist. I love being proud of my size and showing what I_ve got Last we heard, Monique_s boobs were still growing
    Model:
    Monique
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Monique_13748_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 446.14 MB
    Duration : 00:23:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Monique_13748_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Meet Lisa Canon

Xlgirls.com- Meet Lisa Canon

Description:
    Please give a warm welcome to Lisa Canon, a brand-new girl who is modeling for the very first time anywhere Fresh. Young. New. Packed up top. Pretty. We are happy Lisa chose XLGirls.com first for this honor. In the opener of the video Meet Lisa Canon, the newbie tittie-chats with XL Girls magazine editor Allie. I_m nervous, 20 year-old Lisa admits, her tits spilling over her bra top like a river threatening to break the dam. No need to be, of course, first times go smooth as silk in our studio but her initial feelings are quite normal. Lisa likes to wear tops that make her boobs stand-out and enjoys the attention. Girls are often the first to check her out, asking her if they are real. Since Lisa_s also bisexual, that_s fine with her Lisa likes to wear tight shirts, low-cut tops, short skirts or shorts and sometimes tight jeans. She always wears a bra and thinks her boobs weigh about ten pounds. We sometimes ask a girl if her boobs have ever fallen out of her clothes. Lisa tells Allie a funny story about a job interview when that happened. After the interview, Lisa starts playing with her big hooters and wet pussy. She gives sexy chat too. All in all, a very sexy way to introduce herself. VERY IMPRESSIVE for her FIRST TIME Welcome to the Big XLGirls Show, Lisa Canon.
    Model:
    Lisa Canon
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LisaCanon_26681_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 621.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:33:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LisaCanon_26681_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Playtime For A Busty Beauty

Xlgirls.com- Playtime For A Busty Beauty

Description:
    When Aspen got it cooking on-set as she does here with Joey, she didn_t change and turn into someone else. Like Cherry Brady, she was always herself whether in front of a camera or just having lunch with the staff. It gives me a chance to be more of who I really am, Aspen said. At home I work in a professional environment for a large company, so I don_t get to be this side of my personality. Here I have the freedom to really enjoy and explore my sexuality and my openness. I love to be watched, so it_s very exciting and it_s different and it_s safe and comfortable and it_s fun. It_s so much fun here I dress conservatively, naturally. That_s not always easy with a rack the size of mine. In fact, my boss compliments me on the days when I hide _the girls_ a little more than usual. It_s hard to find professional clothes that fit me because of the size of my chest. I can cover up the cleavage. I can_t easily hide the size and shape of my boobs, but I can at least control how much of them is actually showing.
    Model:
    Aspen and Joey Ray
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_13901_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 458.41 MB
    Duration : 00:23:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Aspen_13901_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Plump Desires- Vicki Nicole

Xlgirls.com- Plump Desires- Vicki Nicole

Description:
    Vicki Nicole_s Plump Desire is to ride the baloney pony the cowgirl way. A woman like Vicki needs a pistolero to shoot her huge jugs with his ball bullets so one was rustled up. By the time her fantasy is finished, she_ll be saddled, ridden hard and put away wet, her pussy well-broken in by the long dong of the same cowpoke who busted a nut all over Keama Kim in a previous chapter. How their hard pounding fuck didn_t destroy the bedframe is a miracle because it sounds like it_s about to come down any minute. After their wild buckin_, Vicki earns her cowgirl reward, all over her tits. She laps the cum off her jugs and lets him know what a fine job he did stickin_ it to her. If you love the really big babes and enjoy being breast-smothered, Vicki Nicole_s your woman. But maybe you_d better not wait too long...Vicki says she_s getting into a diet and weight training regimen Who knows what the future will bring?
    Model:
    Vicki Nicole and Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VickyNicole_17776_XL_MP4_SD_640x480_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 323.75 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:18:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:VickyNicole_17776_XL_MP4_SD_640x480_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Drop Your Loads For Lila Lovely

Xlgirls.com- Drop Your Loads For Lila Lovely

Description:
    Lovely Lila Lovely does a mirror check before she goes out. Brick Danger is there enjoying the show. Doesn_t this make me look small? Lila asks Brick. Doesn_t this bra make my tits look small? Brick offers to help Lila make some bra adjustments, and as soon as he does, he_s all over her, sucking, licking and rubbing her big tits. They fall into bed where Lila gives Brick_s dick the royal treatment. She swallows his cock and balls, takes a break to have Brick bang her breasts and then gets on her back to lustily lick and suck his nuts and boner. Cock and ball worship is one of Lila_s specialties Brick puts Lila on top of him and fucks her in a reverse cowgirl and then in cowgirl. Her ass jiggles when he drills her pussy from behind. Brick has Lila lie on her back so he can part her legs and fuck her some more. Feeling an explosion is imminent, Lila urges him to cum. Her sexy voice and the horny look in her eyes has him dropping loads all over her tits and face.
    Model:
    Lila Lovely and Brick Danger
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaLovely_38004_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 6240.93 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:29:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LilaLovely_38004_2160p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Ice Cream For Natalie

Xlgirls.com- Ice Cream For Natalie

Description:
    Natalie Fiore has cravings for sweet things as any pregnant woman does. She yearns for the taste of something creamy. Some ice cream might satiate Natalie. A cone is brought to her. She licks the sugary goodness with flicks of her long tongue. Know what I_m gonna do? I_m gonna lick this nipple, Natalie says, wiping some of the ice cream on her big fat tits and licking it off. She swirls the cone around each nipple, the cold confection stiffening her nipples. Each nipple and extra large areolae is now covered with melted ice cream. It looks like man-sauce. Natalie_s bump is enormous. Soon the baby will be arriving. Natalie_s hormones are flooding her body. She gets hot very easily. Pregnant women are ultra-sensitive to touch. They are horny and they need relief. Natalie removes her red panties and touches her lady box. She quickly rubs her clit with her fingers. It doesn_t take a lot of stimulation to get her to cum. With breathy moans, Natalie orgasms. Oh yes, Natalie says as waves of pleasure make her shudder. She may need a nap after this.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_30329_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1180.99 MB
    Duration : 00:19:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_30329_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- A View To A Shag

Xlgirls.com- A View To A Shag

Description:
    Samantha Sanders is getting impatient. Where_s her boy-toy? She wants a shag and she wants it now. You don_t keep a woman like this waiting. This dude_s making us look bad. Finally, her booty call shows up and gives Sam the hard boning she deserves. Sam gets the cum on her big boobs as promised and all is forgiven. XLGirls: Sam, what_s your big sexual fantasy? Samantha: A knight on a big white horse to sweep me off my feet and make passionate love to me. XLGirls: We_ve got the guys but not the horse. What satisfies you best in bed? Samantha: I love oral and hard fucking. XLGirls: How often do you get it? Samantha: It depends. Sometimes two or three times a week. XLGirls: How do you like to get warmed up? Samantha: Oral and 69. XLGirls: And your favorite position? Samantha: Doggie. Because it goes in deep. XLGirls: Have you made it with girls? Samantha: Yes, Sapphire, at SCORE in Miami. It was fun. She has big boobs just like me
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders and Angelo Godshack
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32470_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1139.99 MB
    Duration : 00:19:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_32470_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4