Page 223 of 768 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323723 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 7680

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- A Jackumentary

Xlgirls.com- A Jackumentary

Description:
    This special video celebrates the greatness that is Renee Ross with behind-the-scenes footage, candid moments, scenes from her movies, tit-talk, and lots of huge-boobed action, the kind that ever smilin_ Renee is beloved for. Among the topics Renee shows, and talks about, are tits, bras, what gets her hot and horny, other girls and their pussies, being on the receiving end of oral sex and one of her favorite sports, hot tit-fucking. For those who_ve never seen Renee before, Renee Ross A Jackumentary is a good introduction to this awesome centerfold and covergirl. For Renee fans, a great overview, and a dedication to a sensational model, one of V-mag and XLGirls_ most popular babes. As Renee once said about modeling, It_s actually something that I thought that I would never do. I don_t think that I had the self-confidence to put myself out there like that before. When I hear people saying that I am gorgeous or that my pictures are amazing, it just makes me feel really good. And when Renee Ross feels good, everyone feels good Part two is coming soon
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRossJackumentary_Part01_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MF S.mp4
    File Size : 323.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ReneeRossJackumentary_Part01_XL_MP4_HD_1280x 720_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Humpin Hangers

Xlgirls.com- Humpin_ Hangers

Description:
    Samantha Kay calls the maintenance man at her apartment building because she_s having problems with her pipes. She really wants to get fucked but you know how coy women can be. Samantha_s got a full, round ass and an enormous pair of milky, creamy hangers. Forty-six double-Ds and all real, she tells Mr. Roper, who is impressed by those numbers and letters. Samantha starts squeezing milk out of her jugs, giving Mr. Roper a taste he hasn_t sampled in many years. A display of Samantha jumping up and down follows with her tits flying in every direction. Samantha squats over his face and he eats her pussy. The noises she makes are not often heard in a video. Her shrieking and squealing is intense, just like Samantha herself. I can actually clamp down on a finger or a cock and hold it because I have better-maintained muscles than most people do. I have muscle control from having to expand, Samantha told us.
    Model:
    Samantha Kay
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaKay_13762_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 493.93 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaKay_13762_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Co-Ed s Ginormous Cleavage

Xlgirls.com- Co-Ed_s Ginormous Cleavage

Description:
    Don_t let the looks fool you, gentlemen. Kamille Amora is a clever gal. Apparently, she has had a bit of trouble this semester, though. She_s here to get things sorted out with her professor, who we_re sure is an understanding man. Oh, professor, Kamille Amora says as this scene opens. I didn_t know you were going to be back in your office so soon. I_m glad I caught you. Now...about my grades this semester. We_re not sure what courses Kamille was enrolled in this semester, but as far as we_re concerned, she has an A-plus in anatomy and chemistry, but we certainly wouldn_t mind giving her a few after-hour lessons in sexual and physical education. I wonder if anyone on campus can see us? She says as takes off her top, unleashing her heavy boobs. We_re sure the Dean doesn_t mind a hands-on lesson with a member of the student body--even if it involves stuffing a member into this student_s body. The truth is, professor, I wanted to fail your class, Kamille teases again. So I could see you for another semester. We told you she was a clever gal.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30549_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 589.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_30549_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Alyson s Rack

Xlgirls.com- Alyson_s Rack

Description:
    Alyson Galen_s boyfriend is an XLGirls fan and he encouraged her to send in her at-home snaps to [email protected]. (For exact details, see BeASCOREModel.com) Alyson had never posed nude in a studio before, let alone spanked one out on-camera. She took to it like she had been doing it a long time. Watch her fingers fly as she diddles her pussy, and after she cums, she licks her fingers clean. Alyson has a pair of the biggest areolae a tit-man could find. They are huge--six inches in diameter--and cap off 44F-cup tits. I get a lot of attention. I have more confidence in myself now, said Alyson.
    Model:
    Alyson Galen
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlysonGalen_32207_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1008.68 MB
    Duration : 00:18:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlysonGalen_32207_1080p.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Bound To Be Gagged

Xlgirls.com- Bound To Be Gagged

Description:
    Someone_s tied Posche Dali_s ankles and wrists and shoved a ball-gag in her mouth. He enjoys Porsche writhing on the bed helpless then releases her so she can cum for him while he watches. Porsche likes to stay on the boob radar screens. If someone emails me I always try to email them back and let them know what_s going on in my life and what I_m doing professionally and let them know what to look forward to. Porsche_s tits sprouted early. I didn_t know what was going on, but it ended up being very stressful for me because obviously I was blooming before everyone else. I got a lot of teasing when I was young. People would say that I was stuffing my bra and things like that. And I just couldn_t say, _No, they_re real_ and show them off.
    Model:
    Porsche Dali
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PorscheDali_32465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 712.73 MB
    Duration : 00:12:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PorscheDali_32465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Behind The Lens

Xlgirls.com- Behind The Lens

Description:
    For this Behind The Lens super-bonus, Natalie Fiore demands your presence in the shower with her. It_s a great honor to get wet next to the great Natalie. She_s generous to extend the invitation. It_s been a long day for the French bra-destroyer and with her huge seven-month baby bump to carry, she tires faster. You can move in closer and inspect her transformed breasts and dark brown areolae. Then it_s time for creaming. Then oiling... until her body shines and gleams. After her shower, Natalie dresses and leaves to find a bra that will fit her. She visits an old-school bra and lingerie store on a busy street and tries on some brassieres. Consider yourself special. What a way to kick off Natalie_s seventh month of pregnancy. Natalie does indeed find a bra she likes
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_30330_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 295.28 MB
    Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_30330_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Merry Christmas

Xlgirls.com- Merry Christmas

Description:
    Another holiday miracle and another jiggle belle dressed to set the ol_ Yule log ablaze. Another fantastic newcomer dressed to impress. She_s Monica Love and she_s made this special Xmas Bonus video for all loyal XL guys. Monica_s not naughty, she_s nice, but she_ll make an exception for us. What_s that old perv Santa left for Monica on her first Xmas at XL Girls? She reaches into the box. Why it_s a couple of bras and a tape measure for this delectable treat to try out right now and just a click away. Yes, he_s a member too, our oldest member and he knows a sweet busty doll when he sees her. Merry Xmas, Monica Love.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32276_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 377.02 MB
    Duration : 00:06:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32276_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- There s Gold In Them Thar Hills

Xlgirls.com- There_s Gold In Them Thar Hills

Description:
    Newcomer Patricia Gold has a wet and tingly time with that shower head. XLGirls_ photographer enters the bathroom with a camera to make sure Patricia has enough hot water. Patricia lifts up one of her heavy boobs to suck the nipple. Patricia_s never modeled before and she seems to relish it. Playing with her tits and the shower head, a smiling Patricia presses them against the glass door. She spritzes body wash and moisturizer all over her chest and tummy, rubbing the stuff in and lifting her big floppy tits to spread the stuff all over. Her big boobs are very pliable and are capped by large tawny areolae. After soaping her tits, Patricia cleans her pussy, squatting down on the shower floor and directs the shower head up for a thorough refreshing of her lady parts.
    Model:
    Patricia Gold
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PatriciaGold_29784_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 116.93 MB
    Duration : 00:06:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PatriciaGold_29784_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Miss Isabelle Opens Up

Xlgirls.com- Miss Isabelle Opens Up

Description:
    Miss Isabelle, or just Izzy, did very few appearances at XL Girls. She_s very hot in this video, very chatty and sexy. It_s more jackable than a lot of other single girl videos because of what Miss Isabelle says and what she does. Her voice is sexy too. She didn_t just lie back and plug away silently with a toy or her fingers. Miss Isabelle said she masturbates every day, several times a day, if she doesn_t have a man. I tend to play with my nipples and clit when I masturbate. I prefer a big, real cock to a toy but there are times when a woman goes through a dry spell and doesn_t have a boyfriend to take care of her needs. Guys go through these dry spells too. We all do. So I have a couple of back massagers plugged in next to my bed. I use them just about every night. It_s become part of my _going to bed_ routine. I keep one on my nipples and one on my clit, have a wonderful orgasm and then drift off to sleep.
    Model:
    Miss Isabelle
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MissIsabelle_21605_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 968.87 MB
    Duration : 00:16:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MissIsabelle_21605_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- My Phair Lady At The Gym

Xlgirls.com- My Phair Lady At The Gym

Description:
    42F-cupper Savannah Phair from New York was working as an administrative assistant when she came to XL Girls for a series of shoots. Savannah is still modeling and has a Twitter presence. This workout scene is one you_re not going to see at any fitness centers we know of. Savannah_s video gets our vote as one of the all-time best workout videos ever shot at XL Girls. It_s got everything. Calisthenics in a tight track suit, her big tits falling out of her top. Totally naked working out. Oiling. An oval gym ball (a peanut ball). Trampoline bouncing. A jump rope sequence. Topping the training session is a cock-vibrator workout. Every muscle group gets exercised. Savannah gives it her all
    Model:
    Savannah Phair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavannahPhair_20098_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 829.36 MB
    Duration : 00:14:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SavannahPhair_20098_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4