Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529
Results 5,281 to 5,286 of 5286

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Wonder Kitty Hello, Kitty Ready for Comic Con or to motorboat some evil mastermind, Kitty McPherson reveals her superpowers in full super costume. Of course, if you_ve been enjoying Kitty at XLGirls, you_ve already seen her orgasmic skills and talents, the power to create rigid erections and to get guys to give up their man-sauce faster than a speeding bullet. What hush-hush juicy details will Kitty reveal about herself without giving up her secret identity? Believe it or not, I don_t like being eaten out, says Kitty. I like being fingered. I like giving oral more than receiving. I fucked a guy with a strap-on. I identify as queer. I_m attracted to people of all genders. I_ve had sex with girls. I don_t think of it as different from sex with guys. I have a gang bang fantasy. And I_d like to have my own sex slave. The Amazing Kitty_s tits, ass and wet pussy show in a bedroom (phone booths are hard to find these days) will blow your tights clean off.
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_31772_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 770.58 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
    KittyMcPherson_31772_1080p.mp4 - 770.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Cum And Get Her Peyton Thomas gets a massive load of cum all over her huge 40N-cup hooters in this Bonus fantasy scene set in an industrial area. My tits were dripping and totally covered by the time this was over. It was like a bunch of guys all came on me at the same time. Peyton said she likes to go bowling on dates. What else does Peyton like to do for fun besides that? A nice dinner and back to my date_s place for some hot sex is fun if I think the guy can handle me. Peyton is a lot of girl to handle. She_s creamy, dreamy and steamy.
    Model:
    Peyton Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PeytonThomas_31589_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 129.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:36

Download VIDEO:
    PeytonThomas_31589_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 129.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Submit To Your Mistress I_ve been a bad girl, Trinity says as her scene opens. Trinity is wearing a sexy and revealing fetish outfit, more for Saturday nights than Sunday mornings. Even calling it an outfit is a bit much. She_s wearing a black cage dress (which covers very little of her sexy curves) and some red boots. In short, Trinity looks ready for a good fuckin_ time. Well, ready for a good fuck. When a DDD-cup XL Girl is dressed like this, there_s only one thing you can do: fuck her brains out. It_s a shame we aren_t there with her, but we don_t mind watching. Especially because Trinity is the type of girl who loves exploring fetishes. I have a few fetishes, Trinity said. I like foot play and I like smoking, too. It_s sexy. I_ve dabbled in BDSM a few times with guys and girls, and that_s always so much fun. It_s so hot. I_ve never done it with a girl and a guy at the same time, though. That_s one I_m going to have to do soon. I_d like to be eaten out by a girl who is being dominated by a guy at the same time. I_d love to cum in her mouth while he rips her booty.
    Model:
    Trinity Michaels
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinityMichaels_31607_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 770.7 MB
    Duration : 00:13:17

Download VIDEO:
    TrinityMichaels_31607_1080p.mp4 - 770.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Chocolate Bon Bons Keama Kim wears 38F-cup bras to contain her giant tits. When she walks down the street, wolf whistles and cat calls are common. Guys go crazy seeing those tits bounce. One of Keama_s sexual fantasies is being taken control of, and that common female fantasy is more than satisfied in this scene. Keama worships her date_s bloated shaft and takes a big nut all over her fat tits and pierced nipples. A really good, hard fucking that makes me cum hard is what I love, said Keama. There_s lots of breast-screwing and cock sucking filmed up-close and personal.
    Model:
    Keama Kim and Big Pike
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KeamaKim_18380_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1468.26 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:47

Download VIDEO:
    KeamaKim_18380_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    That Busty Barista Hi, welcome to my cafe, Kitty McPherson says as her scene opens. Can I interest you in my fresh, hot cookies? Or would you like some coffee? Kitty is cute and bubbly. She_s the perfect girl to hire as your barista. But she_s so busty, we_re having a hard time listening to what she_s saying. As an HH-cupper, we_re sure Kitty is accustomed to this, though. I_m not sure if I was always the bustiest girl in school, Kitty said. But I was always one of the top 3. I was always in the big tittie committee. We would have a hard time deciding on what we want to order with Kitty_s naturals bouncing up and down in front of us. Well, to be honest, we do know what we want, but we aren_t sure if it_s on the menu. So what do you want? Kitty asks. Me? You want me to take off my apron? Well, only if you promise to give me a nice, big tip.
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_31769_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 475.76 MB
    Duration : 00:11:46

Download VIDEO:
    KittyMcPherson_31769_1080p.mp4 - 475.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Horny Matrimony It_s a Nikky Wilder fantasy wedding and she is the fantasy bride, resplendent in her white veil and bridal lingerie. An all-nighter with Nikky on her bridal bed would be pure pleasure. Nikky_s a vocal girl and likes to tell you exactly what she wants to be done to her soft, dangerous curves. To make a man feel special, I touch his arms, shoulders, back and chest while looking into his eyes, Nikky reveals. If he does the same things to me that I_m doing to him, it lets me know that he_s in the moment and only thinking of me. Nikky likes to spend time at a quiet beach with her toes in the sand, but if this were her honeymoon week, she wouldn_t be spending much time outdoors. She_d be in bed the whole time getting fucked and licked by her groom. And that would suit her just fine
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_31517_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 685.4 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
    NikkyWilder_31517_1080p.mp4 - 685.4 MB