Page 527 of 733 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Ride Her Curves To roll in the sack with sexy Dulcinea. The impossible dream? Never think negatively. This is the quest. To reach the unreachable star. Tony falls into bed with Dulcinea. She_s feeling herself tonight as Tony arrives to savor her beauty, her ripe, rich body and her 36HH-cup boobs. He sinks into her softness, and she_s eager for his hard staff to fill her sweet mouth and tight pussy. Dulcinea wants a thick nut, and what Dulcinea wants, she deserves to have. I guess you could just call this a sexual awakening, Dulcinea said about busting into XL Girls. I just want to be more comfortable with my body, more proud of it. I like exhibitionism, so I like being watched. And I really like meeting new people. I_ve had threesomes and foursomes, so those times, there have been a lot of people in the same room. But I_ve also been to a sex club where they have playrooms and you can go into the back and there will be lots of other people and other couples and just lots of people watching. A man will do anything to win Dulcinea_s favors. She has the magic.
    Model:
    Dulcinea and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dulcinea_30963_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2168.38 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:37:11

Download VIDEO:
    Dulcinea_30963_1080p.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Humpin_ Hangers Samantha Kay calls the maintenance man at her apartment building because she_s having problems with her pipes. She really wants to get fucked but you know how coy women can be. Samantha_s got a full, round ass and an enormous pair of milky, creamy hangers. Forty-six double-Ds and all real, she tells Mr. Roper, who is impressed by those numbers and letters. Samantha starts squeezing milk out of her jugs, giving Mr. Roper a taste he hasn_t sampled in many years. A display of Samantha jumping up and down follows with her tits flying in every direction. Samantha squats over his face and he eats her pussy. The noises she makes are not often heard in a video. Her shrieking and squealing is intense, just like Samantha herself. I can actually clamp down on a finger or a cock and hold it because I have better-maintained muscles than most people do. I have muscle control from having to expand, Samantha told us.
    Model:
    Samantha Kay
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaKay_13762_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 168.49 MB
    Resolution : 540x360
    Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
    SamanthaKay_13762_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 168.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Busty Biker Babe This must be very powerful, Roxanne Miller says as her scene opens. She_s wearing a black corset, leather jacket and fishnet stockings, and her boobs look spectacular in her light-pink bra. In short, she looks ready for a nice, hard fucking, and we have a powerful boner roaring in our jeans. Roxanne hops on the bike, turns the key and revs the engine. This is going to be fun, Roxanne says with a smile. It sure is. What_s better than a busty girl that appreciates a sweet ride? Mmm...this is so much power, Roxanne says. This is a real turn-on. I think I_m going to have a lot of fun with this bike. I bet I_m not just going to have fun alone on this bike. We_re not sure where the bike_s owner is, but he_s going to miss out on a great time.
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxanneMiller_31741_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1083.29 MB
    Duration : 00:18:44

Download VIDEO:
    RoxanneMiller_31741_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    Endless Curves When you think of Swedish girls, the mental image of someone blonde with a rack like Puma Swede might come to mind. Not a curvy, voluptuously stacked brunette with extra-big and first-class M-cup boobs. Beautifully shaped tits that drive breast-men insane. There is no one like Jennica Lynn. She is one of a kind. Blonde hair is a myth. Of course, we do have a lot of blondes in Sweden, but it_s not as much as people think. When I first moved to the UK, the guys would tell me how all the girls from Sweden have giant boobs. When I was in Sweden, I couldn_t find any bras that were my size. I just had to find what I could and make it work. We can thank the web for Jennica and other stacked and packed girls showing their goodies. That_s how we found her. Without it, the going would be tough. If Jennica was over 18 in the early _90s, she_d have most likely never known about us and gotten interested in hot modeling unless a boyfriend or husband was a fan or she discovered his secret stash like Annie Swanson did.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_31662_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 394.46 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:07

Download VIDEO:
    JennicaLynn_31662_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 394.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Laced &amp Ready To Play It_s pleasure time for Kendra Lee Ryan, and that means cum and cum again. Kendra pumps her nipples with a tiny vacuum bulb made for girls_ nips. The suction makes her nipples tingle and feel so good. Kendra_s mouth and hands take over and she moves to her shaved pink hole and digs her fingers in to spank that slick little coochie. The brunette cutie wants to cum, cum and cum again. She_s inexhaustible. Kendra said she masturbates two to five times a day. I love clitoral stimulation. I_ve owned and own the best toys. I love cumming and squirting. Masturbating makes me genuinely happy. Kendra_s fetish is cum. I love cum Anywhere... especially where I can lick it off.
    Model:
    Kendra Lee Ryan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KendraLeeRyan_31689_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 611.16 MB
    Duration : 00:11:04

Download VIDEO:
    KendraLeeRyan_31689_1080p.mp4 - 611.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweater Girl Jennica Lynn has tremendous personality and charisma both in person and on-camera. In her videos and still pictorials, she has an instinctive ability to make you feel as if you are the only guy, as if you were actually in the room with her. The Sweden-born UK resident was a natural to get into modeling instead of the 9-to-5 grind. There_s a standing bedroom mirror Jennica looks into during Sweater Girl and the view is beautiful from both angles. What does this dream girl do to make a guy friend feel special? Besides actually letting him have the privilege of entering her personal space? Says Jennica, In bed I ask him what his fantasies are and fulfill them. He should do the same for me. Out of bed, I_ll surprise a guy with treats, trips and he should do this for me. Does Jennica let a guy know when she_s interested, or does she play hard to get? Of course, I let him know. Well, it depends on if I_m interested. Otherwise, I may tease him a bit. We can small talk a little bit first and get to know each other. Maybe buy me a drink and have a few laughs together. You_ve done a great job if you_ve done that. Then maybe you_ll get lucky one day.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_31660_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 700.44 MB
    Duration : 00:13:01

Download VIDEO:
    JennicaLynn_31660_1080p.mp4 - 700.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Anna_s First 3Some Anna Beck is too sexy. She_s so sexy, it_s often hard to find the words to describe her. She_s a classic beauty with her combination of dark hair, fair skin and full lips. But that doesn_t tell the whole story. Her M-cup naturals are near-perfect, too, and they are the reason why she_s here. But even that doesn_t fully explain what makes Anna so alluring. It_s something subtle. Anna has an intensity rarely seen when you put her in front of a camera. And if there_s a hung cocksman with her in front of the camera, Anna_s sexual energy only grows more intense. Anna_s hot enough that watching her solo could easily satisfy us, and hot enough that taking one cock will leave us waking up from wet dreams sticky. But a woman like this deserves something more--and we gave it to her. She has a pair of horny stallions ready to give Anna the best fuck of her life and give us one of the hottest XXX scenes of the year. We_re not sure who_s more excited when this scene begins--we or Anna. She shuffles between her two cocksmen and plants kisses on them. They return the favor as each lifts up one of her massive hooters to his mouth and sucks on her nipple. This is one of the most intense scenes you_ll ever jerk to, and the passion is high. You_ll be cumming back to this one again and again.
    Model:
    Anna Beck, Dennis Reed, and Novis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30661_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 669.73 MB
    Duration : 00:23:58

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaBeck_30661_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 669.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Heavyweight Hooters After banging Max senseless in Knockout Sex, Samantha Sanders hits the heavy bag herself for three rounds. Good job, Samantha. You_re our champ. Samantha_s extra-big boobs just can_t stay inside her SCORE Group tank top. Send your complaints about that to [email protected]. How did you enjoy the Prague shoots? Samantha: The Prague shoot was fun. I loved every minute. Did you get to do any sightseeing? Samantha: Yes, I did a little. I also went out at night with a stag party from England. What is your favorite vacation spot? Samantha: Cuba. Do you go braless with a T-shirt? Samantha: Yes, sometimes. What position do you sleep in? Samantha: On my back. How do you rate your sex drive from 1 low to 10 high? Samantha: 10 at the moment
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32054_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 210.01 MB
    Duration : 00:07:29

Download VIDEO:
    SamanthaSanders_32054_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 210.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Risque Business Tennessee_s Risque Waters is a big fan of flying solo. I use a vibrator and oils. I believe a sex goddess should be able to get herself off. This video pretty much is how I use vibrators at home. I fantasize about me and another girl tying up a guy to a bed, doing what we please with him, no matter what he says. Risque has an opinion about guys and their junk. I look at a man_s ass first before anything else. Here_s my theory: If a guy has a big ass, then he doesn_t have a big cock. If he has a small ass or no ass, then he has a big cock Interesting theory. Risque_s big-uns measure 38DDD and she_s proud of them. I dress business-like during the workday, but at night, my tits and ass go out in sexy clothing. I_m assertive, because if I had waited for guys to take charge, I_d still be a virgin.
    Model:
    Risque Waters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RisqueWaters_19426_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1241.7 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:46

Download VIDEO:
    RisqueWaters_19426_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Big Girl Boob Bang Part 3 Huge breasts bookmark hard cocks until they blow a load over them or on faces. It_s wrong to not fuck a pair of big tits before filling a tight pussy. Big Girl Boob Bang is a collection of tit-fucked babes who draw the tit-fuckers like bees to honey. Tit-fuck scenes are so popular with breast-men that SCORE produced an entire series of DVDs called Tits &amp Tugs. Big Girl Boob Bang Part 3 features five more boob-banged bra-busters. Fuck their tits Joy Juggs: My nipples are very sensitive. They_re the most sensitive part of my boobs. Not so much the areolae. But the nipple very. When I don_t wear a bra and the nipples brush up against the fabric, they get hard. I attract boob-men. The diehard boob-men I_ve dated always made fucking my tits a big event. Kat Vixen: Why do boob-men like to tit-fuck busty girls? Because you can move the tits and change the pressure on the cock. I love to titty-fuck, but not many girls do. What I like is the rhythm of the cock movement, kind of like the fucking of the pussy. It is even better when I have a toy in, fucking me at the same time. Keama Kim: I love a good, hard fucking by a guy with a thick cock. If he wants to fuck my tits before or after, that_s all good. Some do, some don_t. Most of them like it when I rub my titties against their cocks while I_m giving them a blow job. KellieAnn: I_m pretty much a passive girl so if a guy wants to fuck my tits before we have sex, I_m okay with it. Whatever he wants to use to play with my tits--hands, tongue, cock--I_ll enjoy it all. Lilith: I like titty fucking. That_s what you guys call it, right? It turns me on to watch it more than anything. Sometimes I urge him to do it. _Fuck my tits. Fuck them,_ I_ll say. It_s both our idea to do it, not just his.
    Model:
    Joy Juggs, Kat Vixen, Keama Kim, Kellie Ann, Lilith, Anthony Rosano, Bob, Dion, George, Jefferey, Jeremy Holmes, Joey Ray, John, Mike Brady, Nathan, Nikko, Pascal White, Ray, Shawn, Steve, Toby, Torn Rose, and Umberto Tossin
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BigGirlBoobBangPart3_20711_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 248.11 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:38:01

Download VIDEO:
    BigGirlBoobBangPart3_20711_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 248.1 MB