Page 729 of 733 FirstFirst ... 229629679719727728729730731 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Lingerie Lust Liza Biggs is giving Tony Rubino a backrub...with her big natural boobs. How does that feel? Liza asks him. How does that feel? Only by sheer willpower is he not climbing the walls from the feel of her soft breast flesh. Liza adds oil to his chest and resumes her breast buffing, gliding her now-slick tits along his torso. She dangles her incredible hooters over his face. She wants her nipples licked. No self-respecting tit-man could resist this offer. Liza reaches south and pulls his junk out of his shorts. Her mouth sucks it, her hand jacks it and her hangers of happiness squeeze it. Liza alternates. Mouth, hand, tits. They swap positions so she can be straddled and tit-fucked in the traditional way. Liza holds her magnificent mams tightly together, wedging his dick. She shakes them back and forth, making slapping sounds as her tits hit him. Liza_s gorgeous pussy must never be neglected. That would be a sin. She lies on her side and waits for him to slide his cock into her. Her open-bottom lingerie allows easy access to her cookie. Among the many highlights: Liza_s ass twerking as she rides him in girl-on-top and her tits swinging in circles as she sits on his cock at the edge of the bed. If this is not a go-to video, we don_t know what is.
    Model:
    Liza Biggs and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LizaBiggs_31271_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1667.43 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:31

Download VIDEO:
    LizaBiggs_31271_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Shaving In The Shower The great Romina Lopez showers (and shaves her cooter) in this thrill-packed, breastigeous video. Romina attracts a huge amount of attention from breast-men. She was a college student walking to some destination when she was approached in the street by one of our contributing photographers. We_re glad he did because she never would have thought of modeling. It was a very happy happenstance that they were passing each other. And that he_s a tit-lover who did not hesitate to say hello to her. Another reason to overcome shyness. She is absolutely beautiful and sexy and has the most perfect set of breasts. She_s got a fantastic body and a gorgeous face with smoldering eyes, and I can_t get enough of her breasts. She also has a great ass, writes M.D., fellow tit lover.
    Model:
    Romina Lopez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RominaLopez_14574.wmv
    File Size : 299.16 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:20:35

Download VIDEO:
    RominaLopez_14574.wmv - 299.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Sindy Strutt: The Good Nurse Nurse Sindy Strutt is an angel of mercy, and in need of more than mercy is Johnny. Nurse Sindy enters Johnny_s room to light up his life. Her big tits and thick body can cure blue balls, for sure. Johnny needs a blonde bra-buster like this. Sindy lives in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I_m a sweet but cheeky busty blonde with green eyes, a curvy 38J-34-40 body and a perfectly pink, tight, shaven pussy, writes Sindy. I_m down to earth and easygoing. I love showing off my big boobs and I love real men, not pretty boys.
    Model:
    Sindy Strutt
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SindyStrutt_37645_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 537.21 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:33

Download VIDEO:
    SindyStrutt_37645_1080p.mp4 - 537.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Beautiful Sofia Deluxe Pets the Pussycat Gorgeous Sofia Deluxe wanted to know if we liked her animal print skirt and her top. There was a delay in replying because we froze like statues when Sofia was ready for the shoot and walked into the room. I wear low-cut blouses because I like to attract attention with my breasts, Sofia said. They get _ of the attention and I like it. I do not always wear a bra. It depends on the blouse. Sofia would attract lots of attention even if she didn_t have big juicy boobs because she_s so pretty and her curvy, soft body is a work of art. Sofia bounces her huge breasts in her bra before she takes them out to juggle and rub. After her boob play, Sofia rubs her pussy through her white panties. They ride up inside her pussy as she rubs. she turns around and lowers her panties to the floor. Bending forward, she gives us a hot view of her pussy and bootyhole. Sofia pulls her butt cheeks apart several times and turns around to play with her large, firm tits some more. When she begins masturbating, the squish-squish sound of her fingers going in and out of her wet hole is like pussy music.
    Model:
    Sofia Deluxe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaDeluxe_39327_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1203.62 MB
    Duration : 00:21:43

Download VIDEO:
    SofiaDeluxe_39327_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    The Show Me State Girl Porsche Dali is from the Show Me state. That_s what this Missouri miss does at XLGirls and she does it all so well. Porsche talked about her boob-beginnings. Porsche: By the time I got to high school I was given the name Big Tits. When I graduated that_s how everyone knew me, as Big Tits. Most guys didn_t even know my real name, just Big Tits. XLGirls: Is that what they wrote under your yearbook picture? Porsche: No, they didn_t write it there. But of course everyone had to write it when they signed my yearbook. _Hey Big Tits, how_s it going? See you next year. Something like that. XLGirls: How did you feel about being called that? Porsche: It didn_t really bother me. It would get old at times, but for the most part I thought it was funny. I didn_t feel like they were really doing it to be mean. It was more of a teasing thing. XLGirls: When you go out to a party or a club do you like to dress to show off your boobs? Porsche: I wouldn_t say I_m conservative. I like to dress classy but sexy. So definitely showing off the boobs and a little bit of leg and sexy stilettos.
    Model:
    Porsche Dali
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PorscheDali_32473_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 687.79 MB
    Duration : 00:13:03

Download VIDEO:
    PorscheDali_32473_1080p.mp4 - 687.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Alana Gets a Facial It makes me feel very sexy, Alana says when asked what it_s like to see herself in a magazine. It makes me feel very loved. Alana is certainly very sexy and loved in our hallowed halls of hooters and among the Brotherhood of XL Men. It doesn_t hurt that Alana is sweet enough to eat for dessert. I love fucking, Alana says. I love fucking and I love being watched when I_m fucking. We_re all about fulfilling desires here, so we had no choice but to fill Alana_s tasty, plump pussy once again for our viewing and jerking pleasure and Alana_s exhibitionist desires. It_s hitting two birds with one bone. Alana_s boning comes courtesy of our friend Seth Diamond. He_s never seen a plumper he didn_t like, or a pair of naturals he wouldn_t suck. He_s certainly in luck because Alana is as horny as we_ve ever seen her. Her nipples are already erect when Seth pulls her tits out of her top. He sucks on Alana_s right nipple while she tends to her left tit. Yeah, naturals this luscious are often a two-person job. Alana_s facial expression is a mix of lust and anticipation when Seth is about to stuff his cock inside of her. She_s rubbing her pussy and squeezing her tits and almost begging for his meat. Yeah, give it to me, baby, she says in a nearly inaudible whisper. She lets out a long gasp when he slides himself inside her. Seth_s pace is slow and deliberate to start, but he gradually picks up momentum with each stroke. Oh, fuck that beautiful pussy, Alana says. Fuck this pussy Alana_s pussy is more than beautiful. It_s mouth-watering. It_s the kind of pussy that makes you nearly drop your nut as soon as you slide inside of it, but you never want to leave once you are inside. Alana_s tits bounce to the rhythm of Seth_s thrusts when he fucks her, and her pussy is so wet you can hear him churning up her juices as he slides in and out. This is the type of five-star fuck a plump babe deserves. Cum on my face, Alana demands. You don_t stay as pretty as Alana without consistent facials, and Seth leaves her with a sticky one.
    Model:
    Alana Lace and Dimitri Long
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30605_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1973.39 MB
    Duration : 00:33:30

Download VIDEO:
    AlanaLace_30605_1080p.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Stacked And Packed Enjoy a private peepshow with six of V-Mag_s most popular hunnies. Every centimeter of their heavy, beautiful titties are explored in loving detail. Have you ever seen more perfect boobs than the boobs of Cherry or Maria or Kerry? The camera gets so close, you_ll want to lick the monitor.
    Model:
    Sapphire
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sapphire_10691.wmv
    File Size : 297.47 MB
    Duration : 00:20:28

Download VIDEO:
    Sapphire_10691.wmv - 297.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    At The Doctor Annie Swanson is visiting her doctor for a routine check-up. As usual, the doc_s behind schedule. Does anyone like sitting in a medical examination room with nothing but an anatomy chart to read? Bored, Annie looks around for something to do. With her horny mind, Annie finds a satisfying way to make the time pass when she sees some unusual medical instruments. Click here for a beautiful, matching pictorial to this fun video
    Model:
    Annie Swanson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnieSwanson_9930.wmv
    File Size : 349.5 MB
    Duration : 00:24:01

Download VIDEO:
    AnnieSwanson_9930.wmv - 349.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Sweet Young Thang Oksana Rose wears a 34G bra. I usually buy whatever fits. I get fitted every 2-to-3 months at different places to make sure I have the right size. I almost never wear a bra because it_s so much more comfortable. The only time I wear a bra is when I have important things to do that day. I used to try to hide my breasts because they draw a lot of attention. I had double-Ds by the time I was in 5th grade. Now, I don_t care as much and kind of enjoy the attention I get. I like to wear V-neck T-shirts or tank tops to emphasize my breasts. It makes me feel like I_m in the spotlight.
    Model:
    Oksana Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : OksanaRose_34327_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 455.46 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:13

Download VIDEO:
    OksanaRose_34327_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 455.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Pickin_ Up Plumpers The three amigos have pulled into a parking lot when Tony Rubino swears to JMac that a girl they just passed on the street has super-huge tits. He makes the driver turn around so they can catch up to her. Wearing a baggy shirt that hides whatever she_s allegedly packing in her bra, she comes over to Tony when he calls out to her from the passenger side. She_s wearing eyeglasses, but of course we know who she is, and she_s going to prove Tony right. Tony chats her up and makes his move. He wants to prove to his buddies that she has big tits so our friend Kamille Amora simply lifts up her tent-like T-shirt and flashes her 36I-cup treasure chest. Kamille, who started nude modeling at XL Girls was just out shopping during her combination XL Girls visit and vacation, but she_s always ready for a challenge, especially when it comes to how big her tits are. Now Tony and JMac are more desperate than before to fuck this juicy bra-buster and slide their cocks between Kamille_s deep cleavage and do other horny things to her. Kamille gets in and sits in the back seat. As they drive off, her tits bounce under her extra-large shirt even though she_s wearing a bra. Once again, they beg to see her naked boobs and she_s happy to oblige, pulling her bra and shirt up over her hooters. She_s used to that request anyway Everyone wants to see Kamille_s knockers, and we mean everyone. Rubino climbs into the back seat so he can do some more research on Kamille_s tits and she lets him play with them. JMac and Tony invite Kamille over to a place they use as a fuck-pad. They have plans for their pick-up so they dump their driver-buddy. Miss Amora, a stripper back home in Seattle, is a very obliging girl. Using their time-tested double-play tag-team technique, JMac and Tony each take a side of Kamille on the couch, strip her down naked and fuck her brains out, taking turns on her throat and pussy. After they anoint Kamille_s hangers with ball juice, Rubino can_t resist taking a photo of her cum-coated boobs. She gives him the finger, a gesture of thanks in Kamille_s city Seattle.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_31595_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1722.5 MB
    Duration : 00:31:49

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_31595_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB