Page 725 of 733 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7324

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Workout With Mae Montgomery Today is workout day for Mae Montgomery, and when she_s finished, Mae rewards herself with the orgasm her big toy gives her. XLGirls: Do you workout? Mae: I try to but it_s difficult with my breasts being so big. But if I felt comfortable I would workout more. I love to swim, though, so I_m always in the pool doing laps XLGirls: Were you the bustiest girl in school? Mae: In middle school I wasn_t the bustiest because there was one girl bigger than me but I_ve always had large breasts, a tiny waistline and a thick butt. It runs in the family. XLGirls: Do you play any sports? Mae: I love sports I used to play a little softball. I was right field and catcher but bending over for so long with such huge breasts made me want to fall over. My ass was great from all of the squats though. After I tore my MCL, I stopped playing but I definitely miss it. I was also a wrestling manager in high-school and college.
    Model:
    Mae Montgomery
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MaeMontgomery_36258_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 505.91 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:57

Download VIDEO:
    MaeMontgomery_36258_1080p.mp4 - 505.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Maria Verbeck Solo 2 Your flood of emails to [email protected] about Maria Verbeck have been answered with this second video, shot in a real cottage in Denmark. The Danish delight wears a bra that could be used as a parachute. Intense close-ups and low-key lighting create a seductive feeling of intimacy. Maria milks every moment for maximum enjoyment. She loves her massive mams and her shaved, moist, pink pussy much more than most girls. Her body throbs and convulses with intense, almost unbearable, pleasure while vibrating her clit with her portable phallus Never before has Maria opened herself up to such shuddering waves of masturbatory excitement This is not Hollywood factory phoniness This is the true, orgasmic passion of a young, huge-titted, fresh-faced girl
    Model:
    Maria Verbeck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MariaVerbeck_17144.wmv
    File Size : 499.72 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:34:22

Download VIDEO:
    MariaVerbeck_17144.wmv - 499.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Cami_s Big Bra Try-outs Many are called. Few are chosen. We_re talkin_ about how Cami Cooper chooses her bras. The plump, big-boobed, big-assed XLGirl and MILF takes us along for a bra try-out session. These various over-the-shoulder boulder holders are laid out on the bed for her examination. Cami tries on each one, describing them and telling us how they feel and fit. How her fun pillows jiggle and wiggle in the cups. She likes to hook them from the front and then swivel the bra around her torso, fit both arms through the straps, lift up the cups and stuff her big tits in them. Cami sucks and kisses her pliable 38G knockers, leaving her nipples smeared with lipstick. She lies back on the bed and props up on the pillow. Moving her panties to the side, she furiously finger-fucks her mommy-pussy, rubbing her pussy and lips as fast as she can until she enjoys the rush of an orgasm while she looks right at us chubby lovers. XLGirls: What did you think it was going to be like at XLGirls? Cami: When I first pulled up, I wasn_t sure, but it turned out to be very good. I like the experience. I_m getting more and more relaxed. XLGirls: Besides playing with them, what else can you do to your boobs that feels good? Cami: I can lick them. That_s fun. XLGirls: How do you like guys to treat your boobs? Cami: They can do whatever they want with them. They can smack them around. Pinch them. I_ve actually contemplated getting my nipples pierced. I don_t know yet. These girls are not light. XLGirls: How heavy do you think they are? Cami: I think we guesstimated 15 pounds each.
    Model:
    Cami Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CamiCooper_33288_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 640.94 MB
    Duration : 00:13:03

Download VIDEO:
    CamiCooper_33288_1080p.mp4 - 640.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    The Treasure Chest of Nicole Colina Starting 2024 off right is the amazing Nicole Colina, another sensational find our team made in Colombia, land of foxy girls with huge, natural breasts. The size of Nicole_s tits is astounding, and they_re why she became a model. She_s making the most of her gifts. Only 5_1 tall, Nicole said her favorite thing of all is to have her boobs sucked and played with. Most of this video is of Nicole playing with her enormous breasts. After her tit-play, Nicole gets busy with her pussy toy. Buying bras is a complicated process for Nicole. It_s difficult for her to find the right size that looks good on her, fits properly and gives her the best support she can get. The same goes for finding the right tops, dresses and swimsuits. Nicole likes her T-shirts tight and her tops low-cut so it_s a guarantee that all eyes are on her when she leaves the house.
    Model:
    Nicole Colina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NicoleColina_39945_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1151.11 MB
    Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
    NicoleColina_39945_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Professional Big-booby Bouncer I_m a professional big-booby bouncer, Sarah Rae told us. I don_t do it much when I_m walking, but sometimes when I_m sitting in a restaurant, I do find myself doing it. It_s like second nature to me now. People stare at them...at me. My gay friends are jealous of them and always like to touch them. They just get lost in my boobs. But I really don_t mind too much because I can have orgasms from titty fucking and getting them sucked. I suck on them even if I_m not masturbating. Most of the time I wear a bra. Sometimes they can be annoying. I hate it when my boobs feel trapped. If I_m going out somewhere nice I will, but if it_s just running to the store, I don_t bother. Actually, I usually go naked at home. I do everything naked, even cooking.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_28036_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1264.88 MB
    Duration : 00:22:25

Download VIDEO:
    SarahRae_28036_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Glass Table Annie Swanson models for video on a specially constructed glass table. This heavy-duty glass is calibrated to hold the weight of a busty woman. So don_t try this on your coffee table with a girlfriend. Shooting up through glass lets you see the female anatomy in a totally unique way. The lighting is very tricky and the cameraman has to be flexible to capture the worm_s-eye perspective. Beautiful
    Model:
    Annie Swanson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnieSwanson_10098.wmv
    File Size : 84.97 MB
    Duration : 00:22:38

Download VIDEO:
    AnnieSwanson_10098.wmv - 85.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
    Milly Marks: Prime Peaks Plumped &amp Pumped To Perfection Milan is a real tit-man and takes the time to fondle and suck a girl_s breasts and nipples, so we knew he would appreciate getting down with the one and only Milly Marks, one of the greatest favorites ever at XLGirls and SCORELAND and a total boob goddess. He_s sitting on the bed next to some of Milly_s bras and panties and waiting for her to walk into the bedroom. An enviable position to be in. While he waits, he looks over Milly_s hooter-holsters and talks to himself, eager to see her put them on for him before he has the rare opportunity to give the hot brunette the dick. Wearing a bra and panty set under a robe and a big smile, big-hearted Milly strolls into the bedroom, ready and happy to give this lucky dude everything he wants. She tries on the orange bra first. Observe her technique. The orange bra looks good on her but it_s too small for nature_s bounty. If that bra was a dam, it would be ready to give way under the pressure. Milly_s blue bra is next for her to put on. They agree it looks very good on her creamy-white skin. Meanwhile, Milan can_t keep his face and hands off Milly_s tits. He_s boob drunk. Milly wets Milan_s pipe and it disappears inside her cleavage. She gives him a sloppy, drooling blow job--the best kind--and then he puts her on her back to fuck her tits again. She sucks the head as it slides between her boobs. Pulling off her panties, Milly opens her legs. Milan asks her if she_s ready. Yes, please, she moans. He inches into her bushy pussy slowly, rubbing her clit and building up speed, driving in deep. Milly and Milan: A soft girl for a hard dick.
    Model:
    Milly Marks and Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_35888_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1987.54 MB
    Duration : 00:34:59

Download VIDEO:
    MillyMarks_35888_1080p.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Sapphire Interview Video Editor Dave has a few things to discuss with super-racked Sapphire and it_s not about the weather, politics or Auntie_s orange marmalade recipe. No sir, this is a meeting to discuss Sapphire_s incredible, mindboggling bra-meat. How many long hours could you spend sucking on Sapphire_s treasures? She_s proud of her massive, veiny juggies and we_re proud of her for being proud of them.
    Model:
    Sapphire
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sapphire_14901.wmv
    File Size : 136.98 MB
    Duration : 00:21:13

Download VIDEO:
    Sapphire_14901.wmv - 137.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Lola Rayne_s Tits-out Office Surprise Lola Rayne is on the job doing some office work for her supervisor and using his laptop. This office is our kinda place. Look at how she_s dressed. Nothing out of the ordinary happens until Lola decides to go through his browsing history and finds out what he_s been looking at. He_s into some kinky shit, Lola says, in a saucy voice that could give a 90-year-old man a boner. Big tits Bondage Mmm, all of it. Wonder what he would say if he walked in and I was all tied-up with tits out Mmmm. Lola squeezes her enormous tits for emphasis. I think I_m gonna have to do something about that. Lola leaves and comes back with some kinky items. What a great secretary. Lola has our photographer help her set up the scene for her boss when he comes back to the office. She lies on his desk tits-out, with pink shackles on her wrists, a pink ball-gag and a pink neck brace. This thick and juicy babydoll is a real fashionista. Her boss_s shorts will fry when he sees Lola waiting for him like this.
    Model:
    Lola Rayne
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaRayne_33910_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 446.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
    LolaRayne_33910_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 446.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Stacked And Packed 5 Enjoy a private peepshow with six of V-Mag_s most popular hunnies. Every centimeter of their heavy, beautiful titties are explored in loving detail. Have you ever seen more perfect boobs than the boobs of Cherry or Maria or Kerry? The camera gets so close, you_ll want to lick the monitor.
    Model:
    Kerry Marie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KerryMarie_10888.wmv
    File Size : 206.95 MB
    Duration : 00:21:11

Download VIDEO:
    KerryMarie_10888.wmv - 207.0 MB