Vickyathome.com- Lisa Brunet Foot Fetish

Description:
So I post teasers from time to time on Freeones and someone wrote to me called Lisa Brunet... I had not heard of her before but checked her out. Turns out she is a hot blonde Dutch star with a website. Anyway, her post said something about wanting people to come and shoot with her. I wrote something flippant that she should fly to Atlanta, I would pick her up, give her a place to stay, fuck her, film it all, and then put her back on a plane to Holland if she wanted. She wrote to me right away and said she wanted to set something up right away in the New Year. So I suggested, how about a video for my Vickyathome members first so that they can get a feel for you. I get a video from her and it is pretty hot.. but at the end she starts to pee In the United States, peeing is not allowed by major credit card companies and is strictly forbidden I wrote back and asked for a different video. She wrote back._here is another one. without the liquid_. How funny is that? In Europe peeing sites are quite common I guess. Anyway, I think she is hot in a Playboy way... and the fact that she pees and is Dutch is even cooler. Here is a video so that you can get to know her better. What say ye? More Lisa Brunet? Want me to set something up?..
Model:
Lisa Brunet
Studio:
Vickyathome.com
Info:
File Name : lisabrunetfoot.mp4
File Size : 196.26 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lisabrunetfoot.mp4