pbp-ma.playboy.com- Adrienn Levai in Playboy Mexico

Description:
The sun is shining bright and beautiful on the international model, Adrienn Levai from Budapest, Hungary in her spread for Playboy Mexico, on set with photographer, Miguel A Manrique. Miss Levai is perfectly sun-kissed, having a great time lounging around in the open air in nothing but a teeny-ti ny yellow bikini and tall black heels. Watch as this beautiful models long and brunette hair twirls in the wind as she gets fully nude showing you everything shes got to offer. When shes not in front our Playboys cameras or trotting around the globe doing other modeling gigs, you can usually find her out with friends on the town, or jamming out to some music as a DJ. I love parties, festivals, and alternative music-a night out with my friends is total madness she tells us. When it comes to the opposite sex, even though her schedule is jam-packed, she enjoys a relationship. Because of my lifestyle, everybody thinks I like to be single, says Adrienn, but I like when somebodys waiting for me at home. A sexy smile and a glass of wine always turn me on. Pour out a drink for this busty international model, only on Playboy Plus.&nbsp
Model:
Adrienn Levai
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:19494_zip.zip