Clips4sale.com- AROMA BUTT THERAPY feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)

Description:
HD 1920 x 1080p&nbsp---&nbspI found you snooping in my room, my tiny little pervert and have you at my disposal... now to decide what to do with you
You_re a one-inch tinyman sneaking around Sydney_s house, and while you though you would go undetected, she cornered you and now you_re staring up at her immense figure. She_s upset too, because she knows you were spying on her when she was sunbathing. She hates you perverted little men There_s no question you_re doomed, she WILL dispose of you, the question is how? Will she put you in her mouth and chew you up? Stomp on you? Sit on you? Hrm... well, let_s just say she has something really smelly planned for you, haha
You_re stuck down below her as she turns around and hovers her huge Goddess ass above you, are you ready for your punishment little one? Slowly she grabs her butt cheeks and releases the biggest fart you_ve ever seen, right in your tiny little face hahaha She laughs at you, Oh, did I blow you away?
Syndey is just getting started though, and in the end (pun intended) Sydney might just make you her next butt plug...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model:
AstroDomina
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21815047.mp4
File Size : 252.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_21815047.mp4