Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockingvideos.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- The Stocking Flasher and The Lucky Voyeur One

Stockingvideos.com- The Stocking Flasher and The Lucky Voyeur One

Description:
    DirtyAngie is out and about the mall on a sunny afternoon..in a totally see through white peasant skirt and a sheer green girly blouse. You won_t believe this pretty young lady would walk around in public in clothes like this when underneath she is wearing a black garter belt, panties and stockings and a black demi bra. All of this is visible for anyone who cares to look..including her tits popping out of her bra. She crosses the street and sits down and straightens her stockings and even lifts her skirt and adjusts her panties..right out in the open. Then she sneaks into a public park, and you just happen to be there. You are the lucky voyeur and you have been waiting a long time for this. You have your video camera to document the event. You are hiding in the woods as you watch Angie picking berries. The sun is behind her and her skirt is even more transparent. You are brave and you sneak your camera under her skirt and get some fabulous underskirt panty video. You wonder if she knows you are watching. She walks off, and you follow her and gingerly lift her skirt and film her walking from below. She stops and you duck behind some branches. She twirls in her sexy skirt showing off her pantylines clearly. She even pulls her skirt tight so you can get a better view. Surely she must know you are peeking as she lifts her skirt. She is at the side of a path and does a very slow striptease down to her garter belt, stockings, panties, and quarter cup brassiere. She sits on the grass, spreads her legs and begins to masturbate. You can_t believe your eyes. Your cock is in your hand and you are having trouble filming as she gets up, and brave as you like, walks off down the path in her underwear...no clothes at all. A true panty and lingerie voyeur_s dream.
    Model:
    DirtyAngie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : stockingflasherpart11500k.wmv
    File Size : 140.02 MB
    Resolution : 704x396
    Duration : 00:14:49
    Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2b545e4eab65e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- The Dirty Girls

Stockingvideos.com- The Dirty Girls

Description:
    And if you like real panties, hang on to your..hat? Julia is a schoolteacher in her severe grey business suit with the fitted jacket. Her hair is up in a bun, Angela is dressed in a little schoolgirl kilt. Lauren is a nurse in a real nurse_s uniform with hat and cape. They have been out shopping and come home for a cup of tea. As soon as they get in the door Julia has to pee so badly. She dives for the toilet, lifts her tight, tight pencil skirt and pees. She goes back to the kitchen where the girls are chatting. It turns out Angie, the naughty girl, is wearing pantyhose. Lauren the nurse will have no part of that, so they all head for the bedroom to punish Angie. They bend her over, pull her hose and panties down and Julia gives her a good spanking with a proper cane. The red marks are clearly visible on her bottom as she cries out. They dress her in a vintage garter belt and stockings and then the fun begins. They make Angela dance and strip for them until she is topless in a white vintage garter belt, sheer red vintage panties and black ff stockings. Meanwhile nurse Lauren is slowly stripping Julia to reveal her sheer vintage bikini panties and black garter belt. Its Julia_s turn to dance with amazing vintage slip and panty pictures as she sways to the music. Angie strips Lauren out of her nurse_s uniform down to her black open bottom girdle, brassiere and vintage briefs. All the girls are talking to each other about their lingerie. Lauren and Julia get busy with some very heavy kissing while Angie watches. Soon all three girls are necking. Julia pulls Lauren_s sheer vintage panties to the side and slides a double dildo right in her swollen pussy and takes it in her mouth and bobs it in and out of her. Its Angie_s turn now, her legs are spread, her panties pulled to the side and Lauren fucks her in her pussy with the dildo in her mouth. Now Lauren and Angie grind their pussies together with the double dildo buried deep inside them while Julia gets ready with a strap on dildo. The sound is amazing you can hear everything clearly. Lauren loves oral sex and spreads Angie_s nyloned legs apart and goes down on her while Julia is fucking Lauren with the strap on still in her vintage sheer panties. She makes Angie cum and then Julia really goes to town on Lauren and fucks her with the strap on doggy style. Then the most amazing scene in the movie. Angie puts on her own strap on, fucks Julia while Lauren is lying with her legs spread with her favorite vibrator. Julia and Lauren cum at the same time and Lauren sprays like a fountain. An amazing sight if you haven_t seen Lauren cum before. Then the girls all kiss and cuddle. This is the horniest, best produced well lit, vintage lingerie sex video I have ever seen.
    Model:
    Julia, Lauren Afton, Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtybig.wmv
    File Size : 90.46 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:35:39
    Video : WMV1, 321 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b5774ea3a7344

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Angie and Serena, Lesbian Panty, Stocking, and Dildo Sex in the Afternoon

Stockingvideos.com- Angie and Serena, Lesbian Panty, Stocking, and Dildo Sex in the Afternoon

Description:
    Serena is lying back in bed with her stockinged legs spread and her sexy shiny stilettos. Angie has her face buried in Serena_s sexy panties. Angie is wearing big nylon bikini briefs, sheer bottom and lacy front, tan ff stockings, and a full cup bra. Serena is wearing blue bikini panties, wide white garter belt, stockings and a full cup bra. All vintage style sexy underwear. And this is sexy lingerie lesbian sex at its sexiest. You will see lots of panty close ups, kissing, licking and watch as Serena discovers a huge black dildo in DirtyAngie_s panties. She masturbates it like a penis, sucks it like a penis, and then gets fucked like it_s a penis. Angie spreads her legs wide, to show off this amazing dildo. There are not straps, it fits in her pussy and looks like a dick. And when she fucks Serena she does it with the passion of a man, and both girls are still in their stockings. So if you like lots of girl girl passion, sexy lingerie close ups and angles, penetration and girls kissing in their bras and panties, then you will love this video. Remember, lingerie is what we are all about at Stocking Videos. You will never feel short changed for panty and stocking pictures. We love panties, stockings, garter belts, bras and looking up skirts. Just like you.
    Model:
    DirtyAngie, Selena
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : angieselena_1500.wmv
    File Size : 176.35 MB
    Duration : 00:18:33
    Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/98dc792395a4e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Jane s Sexy Panty and Nylon Show

Stockingvideos.com- Jane_s Sexy Panty and Nylon Show

Description:
    Jane is very popular around here because she loves to show off her panties and talk about them. In this very hot video, she is on the bed with tons of panties. She talks to you about the panties and shows them off. She is wearing a very sheer and short red sexy slip with white full bottom panties, stockings, bra and a garter belt. She loves to let you look at her panties through her sheer slip as she talks to you about panties. She chooses a pair of bright pink, sheer bikini panties and puts them on, on top of her white panties. This looks seriously sexy especially as she is talking to you about what she likes to do in her panties. Jane shows you a pair of vintage, very sheer and frilly black panties and as she stands over you, she rubs them across her pantied pussy. She asks you if you want a titty show, which she is more than happy to do as she encourages you to jerk off as you look at her. This movie is getting hotter by the minute. Jane pulls the sheer black bikinis over her other panties and shows off just the way you like it. Lots of bottom shots and low angles focusing on stocking tops and panties. Now, as she encourages you to masturbate with her, she pulls out her Sybian vibrator and deep throats the huge dildo, which causes her to gag but she loves it. Jane pulls all her sexy panties aside and climbs aboard the powerful machine and you watch as it slides deep in her pussy. She winds the Sybian up to full force, all the time commanding you to jerk off with her and who could resist. The Sybian is a guaranteed orgasm for any girl and Jane explodes, still in her panties, still talking to you. This is such a hot panty and jerk off video. Be prepared.
    Model:
    Angel Wicky
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : janeswhow1500.wmv
    File Size : 173.59 MB
    Duration : 00:18:17
    Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/129984b84bfb2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- You and Lauren Alone

Stockingvideos.com- You and Lauren Alone

Description:
    Sexy Lauren is laying back in her big red sheer nylon briefs with frilly trim that match her sheer red baby doll top, with her legs spread in her black stockings and six inch black patent heels. She has kicked out the photographer. It is just you and Lauren. Alone together. As she slides her fingers in her panties and begins to masturbate, she talks to you and tells you how much she is looking forward to showing you...everything. Lauren slides her sexy panties down to her stocking tops and pulls her pussy lips wide and tells you how excited it makes her to show off and you can clearly see her swollen pussy and tight (well you know). With her stockinged legs spread wide she takes off her panties, shows them to you and licks the crotch with great delight. Her pussy is so swollen that her red dildo slides right in as she begins to masturbate for you. She asks you if you would like to drive your cock in her hot pussy. You can see just how horny Lauren is now as she rubs her huge clit. She pulls out her silver bullet vibrator and goes to town. It is amazing to watch how furiously Lauren masturbates with her hot toy. All the time she is talking to you directly. She is encouraging you to masturbate with her because she would love to watch you with your cock in your hand. Now the sexiest scene. Lauren gets on her hands and knees with her bottom right in front of you and slides her silver vibrator deep in her bottom. It slides in and out as easily as in her pussy. Anal sex makes her so horny. She rolls over, stockinged legs spread wide and masturbates with her dildo and fingers again as she asks if you would like to fuck her. The hornier she gets, the dirtier Lauren talks and she gets very rude. She takes her sheer red panties, shows them to you, and then masturbates with them. She buries them in her pussy, the shows you how wet they areyou can see her juices clearly, then licks them. Then more panty masturbation and panty talk as you masturbate along with Lauren. Imagine, being alone with Lauren in her panties and stockings, masturbating together, fucking her wet pussy. This is as close as it gets. Watch Lauren do exactly what makes her horny and orgasm.
    Model:
    Julia, Lauren Afton, Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : youandlauren1000.wmv
    File Size : 112.67 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:17:36
    Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ca77dd1fddb74

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- The Lucky Voyeur with Ashley

Stockingvideos.com- The Lucky Voyeur with Ashley

Description:
    How lucky can you get? You are out strolling in the park one sunny afternoon when you notice a flash of movement in the woods by the path. You look over and see a vision in long hair in a flirty summer dress and she looks up and smiles at you. You are fortunate that you have a video camera with you. You notice that she is carrying a slip and some underwear. Could you be this lucky? She crouches down to look at what she has brought. You can see up her skirt as she shows you a bra and slip. You can_t help but stare at her totally sheer pale blue sixties panties and the stockings that she is wearing. You turn on your camera because you know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. She knows you are filming and she is lifting her dress for you. As you move closer, this vision in nylons takes her dress off and wanders around in her bra, panties, stockings, garter belt and pretty pink tennis shoes. With your free hand, you touch your throbbing cock...and she knows what you are doing. She takes off her bra and her beautiful breasts fall free. You sneak in close and she pretends not to see as you look up, she pulls off her panties and you can see her pretty pussy and watch as she unhooks her stockings and garter belt and soon she is naked as a jaybird. Above you. You gaze in wonder as she puts on new stockings with a black garter belt and blue panties. You just want to reach up and touch her, but that would destroy the moment. Her dark blue bikini panties on her perfect ass almost make you cum in your trousers. She puts her amazing breasts into a new bra and slides on a slip. You can see her garter belt, stockings, panties, and bra through the sheer material. She looks right at you as she turns and walks deeper into the forest...beckoning you to follow. And then the battery dies on your camera. Did you follow her?
    Model:
    Ashley
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : publicash2ley1000.wmv
    File Size : 88.38 MB
    Resolution : 448x252
    Duration : 00:13:49
    Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/eb2c000159aa3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Julia s Garter Belt Striptease and Blow Job

Stockingvideos.com- Julia_s Garter Belt Striptease and Blow Job

Description:
    Welcome to Julia_s bedroom. She is just so happy to see you and I
    think you will be very happy to see her in her fifties flower print
    dress. She welcomes you in and lets you look at her stocking tops and
    then even more. She bends over and you can see her sexy bikini
    panties and garter belt. As you watch, she does a private strip for
    you and models her garter belt, stockings, panties and bra. She shows
    off her legs and wrinkly stockings then lays on the bed with her
    vibrator and asks if you would like to join her as she massages her
    clit through her nylon panties. She gets on her hands and knees and
    puts one of her red gloved fingers right in her ass as she masturbates
    with you. You can watch her cum in her panties. But then she invites
    you in and you watch as a man enters and Julia starts to suck his
    cock. She takes off her panties and he wraps them around his dick and
    Julia sucks his nylon wrapped cock as you watch. Then she takes off
    her panties and he puts them on and she sucks his cock even more and
    you watch as he cums all over her face and glasses. I think you will
    enjoy your afternoon as much as Julia when you see this movie.
    Model:
    Julia
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : juliabj768k.wmv
    File Size : 69.37 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:14:02
    Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9bb24f316165e

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren s business suit striptease one

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren_s business suit striptease one

Description:
    How would you like to watch me get undressed while you watch. I am home from work wearing a fabulous vintage mauve business suit, with tan stockings and vintage toeless pumps to match. I slide off one of my shoes and rub my nyloned foot while you are only inches away. I will stand right over you so you can look up my skirt and see my pink slip and my pink briefs while you are under my skirt as I move around. That is so sexy. I will take off my little white gloves, open my white blouse and show off my vintage brassiere. I even take off my skirt and show you my panty and garter lines through the nylon of my slip. I pose, I strip slowly and tease you as I take off my bra and play with my very firm boobies. I have stripped to my panties, garter belt, stockings and shoes. I sit on the floor, open my legs as you watch. I know you are looking right at my panties now. Mmmmm. You can come up as close as you like now, because I want you to see just how hard and large my clitoris gets as I pull my panties to the side and start to stroke it. Have you ever seen such a large clit?
    Model:
    Lauren Afton
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : businessbig.wmv
    File Size : 24.64 MB
    Duration : 00:09:47
    Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b535aaf23e94d

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Kissing Lesbian Sex in Panties and Stockings

Stockingvideos.com- Kissing Lesbian Sex in Panties and Stockings

Description:
    Julia and Angie are wearing sitting on the floor. Julia is wearing a dark blue bra, a black garter belt and stockings with black pumps. Angie is wearing a white bra, with a dark blue garter belt and very sexy flimsy white bikini panties, nylons and heels. They are licking a gold vibrator but are soon more interested in kissing and groping each other. Julia soon has Angie_s bra pulled down as they kiss passionately. This video has lots of fabulous girl girl kissing in their sexy lingerie. Julia wants more, however and she gets her way as she pulls Angela_s white panties down around her knees and buries her face between her legs. You can see just how much Angie is enjoying the attention and there are some terrific shots of her face with her sexy panties around her knees in front of the camera. Julia brings Angie to orgasm with her magic tongue as you watch. Then both girls kiss deeply. This is a very hot lesbian and lingerie video with two very hot girls.
    Model:
    Julia, Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : kisslesbian1000.wmv
    File Size : 58.92 MB
    Resolution : 448x252
    Duration : 00:09:16
    Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/646ea2f3ab538

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren s business suit striptease two

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren_s business suit striptease two

Description:
    How would you like to watch me get undressed while you watch. I am home from work wearing a fabulous vintage mauve business suit, with tan stockings and vintage toeless pumps to match. I slide off one of my shoes and rub my nyloned foot while you are only inches away. I will stand right over you so you can look up my skirt and see my pink slip and my pink briefs while you are under my skirt as I move around. That is so sexy. I will take off my little white gloves, open my white blouse and show off my vintage brassiere. I even take off my skirt and show you my panty and garter lines through the nylon of my slip. I pose, I strip slowly and tease you as I take off my bra and play with my very firm boobies. I have stripped to my panties, garter belt, stockings and shoes. I sit on the floor, open my legs as you watch. I know you are looking right at my panties now. Mmmmm. You can come up as close as you like now, because I want you to see just how hard and large my clitoris gets as I pull my panties to the side and start to stroke it. Have you ever seen such a large clit?
    Model:
    Lauren Afton
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : business2big.wmv
    File Size : 31.3 MB
    Duration : 00:12:22
    Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: