Backroomcastingcouch.com- Veronica

Description:
Looking a bit like a 1990_s Halle Berry with bigger tits, 20 year old cashier Veronica and her 32DDs may well be one of the hottest cashiers in the State, although those faded tape lines around her nipples tell me she might be moonlighting doing something other than ring up people_s discount pork and 3-for-$1 avocados. Doesn_t matter, we_re happy she_s sitting her fine ass on my couch and judging by how incredibly wet her pussy is right after the interview, apparently she is too. Compliant, sexy, flirty, Veronica tries a butt plug and it looks like she enjoys the sensation enough to try a dick in the ass later. My guest stud today is KJ, a big dick workout fanatic with muscles that have more muscles. Veronica digs his physique and she has no qualms sucking on that cock like it_s a gigantic tamarind lollipop. She enjoys KJ_s hard and fast fucking but anal just isn_t happening. We can thank the ex boyfriend who tried to ram it in her butt without lube a few years back. Thanks for ruining that for the rest of us. Anyway, after thoroughly getting fucked, KJ unleashes a big load of cum over Veronica_s gorgeous face. We make her get herself off, cum still absorbing into her face. Free facial cream, she should be paying us. Speaking of, Veronica doesn_t mind that today_s audition isn_t paid. She_s had fun with our stud and got her ego boosted, and we think that_s all she really needed. Back to doing price checks on those tres leches cakes before they get too soggy to ...nevermind.
Model:
Veronica
Studio:
Backroomcastingcouch.com
Info:
File Name : brcc_veronica_1529-hd1080.mp4
File Size : 2449.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:44:48
Video : AVC, 7 313 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 321 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: