Page 999 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 4998999499899979989991000100110091049109914991999 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to jerk for My huge delicious titties again. Big boobs are your number one trigger, and I'm well endowed in that area. So of course I'm going to take advantage. I will drain that cock, I will let you cum, and I will drain your funds too. In fact you can jerk all you like during this clip. You can cum whenever you want, edge it out or wait for until the end. There is only one rule. Don't worry, I'll explain in the clip. So pull out that cock, lube it up real good for Me, and start stroking. Stroke it slow for these big juicy tits. Show Me you wanna stay with Me. Show Me you have self control. You want to edge for Me for hours & hours, days & days. Endless pleasure, until your dick skin is raw & your balls turn blue. It's hot when you hurt for Me, and you can hurt in more ways than one. Not just aching and edging. Not just physical pain. You need a good hard mental fuck. What better way than going deep into debt for your favorite domme?
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 18 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
    Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory, the most popular girl on campus, coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was kicked out of yoga studio because I kept breaking the rules and wearing slutty bimbo wear! hehehe The drags that run the studio won't let me practice there anymore because my big perky tits are never covered.... so now I just practice in my own space and wear whatever I want... including my clear stripper heels to workout in! Bimbos should always be made up and in heels.... and when it comes to light beginner yoga there is no excuse not be bimbofied! I move in such sexy ways and my tits just beckon for you to stare at them.... after all I was made and built for sex.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my perfect 32DD tits while I brag about how hot and perfect I am and you'll never get to experience one moment of me.
    Models: goddesspaige

Duration: 2 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 19.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her. Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need training. Do you actually think that all of the fetishes you partake in makes you into FemDom or qualifies you to be submissive? All your life you have been serving not Me, not any Goddess, not any Woman... you have only been serving yourself, your pathetic dick, and your own fetishes. That needs to STOP. It is going to stop starting now with this very clip. I am going to completely re-wire your mind. You are going to transform into the little fucking bitch you were born to be. Get ready to experience real FemDom in one of My most intense mind fuck clips to date.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 749 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 13 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 768 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege, so start jerking...
    Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 838 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
    Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile