Page 9984 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8984948498849934997499829983998499859986999410034100841048410984 ... LastLast
Results 99,831 to 99,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I noticed how you are starring on my legs. My legs make you so weak and your cock is getting harder and harder. You are my addicted puppet. You can't wait for that moment. Take that cock out and start stroking it nice and slow. You love to watch how I touch. Miss Kira loves to control your orgasm.
    Clip Contains: legs, foot fetish, stockings, jerk off instruction, goddess worship, pov, tease.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 820 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you will jerk your so called cock with pantyhose... yeah, pantyhose, I know you have at least one pair of those hidden somewhere. You will fallow every instruction I'm going to give you... up and down till your balls become purple. Is a must to obey if you want to cum at the end... that explosion of cum you're building inside of you... which you will also eat. You're welcome!
    Models: Katrina VonBad Glam Goddess

Duration: 14 min 30 s
    Size: 957 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You **** over at mine last night and I found your dick growth pills and guess what I grew overnight. A big 10" dick and yours is only half the size and my dick isn't even fully hard yet. I've grown taller too, I'm so much bigger and better than your weak little dick. Your dick can't measure up to me, you've woke up with morning wood and your rock hard that's as big as you can get. You've reached your limit but not me I can keep growing getting bigger and bigger and with that thought you cum. Couldn't hold it could you, your little dick came already, you really love my massive cock. I'm so much bigger than yours, that it made you came just from looking at it. It's going to keep growing and I'm going to shove my dick dick inside you and really give you something to make you cum. I'm going to peg your ass and it's going to grown deep inside your ass and stretch you out. Half way in your ass and it's made you cum again and I'm going to push it in further till it's ball deep inside your tight little ass. Feel it growing inside your ass, stretching you out, balls deep inside you and it's going to make you cum again. Look how big it grew right up to 16", my massive dick made you cum again and again. I'm sliding it in inch by inch into your ass, counting each inch I slide into your ass aloud so you can hear how much of my cock your taking in your asshole. My dick is three times the size of your little dick, it's got longer, the shaft is thicker, my balls are bigger making you cum for every inch. I'm fucking your ass again, my balls are growing and getting more full of cum so much cum to unload inside your ass. Filling you up with so much cum you can't move, bucket loads of cum. My dick is so long and big I can slide it between my big tits and suck the tip. Love to taste the pre cum coming out of this cock and sucking my own dick till it cums all over my big round perfect tits.
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

another lesson for my Joi addicted sub you will learn how to resist and denial your own orgasm ,i know how weak you are for my sexy joi games.. but yes you have to resist you have to learn and feel that unlimited pleasure of control your self even when your dick super hard and you almost on the edge you still have to SAY NO!pleasure will be unreal!I will tease you.. and you have to ready for that erotic tease..even its gone be so hard you will stop In the right moment...
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 022 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here you are again in front of a glowing screen with your cock in your hand! LOL! Stroke it while I tell you what that makes you!
    Goddess Halrey
    Categories: JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Cum Countdown.
    Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
    Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's no secret I'm not the best at my job. I hate cleaning floors, I rarely vacuum and toilets... YUCK! NO THANK YOU! But it wasn't until your wife's jewelry that went missing until you said something. You had planned on firing me today. Your wife said she wanted me gone by the time she got home. But we both know that's not what you reallyyyy want, is it? No. You love having me here. It's hard not to when I look like this. As soon as I show off my tight little body while pleading my case to stay, we'll be telling your wife you're not only NOT firing me but we have a prospect for a new housekeeper... HER!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your boss Stella calls you into her office for a performance review and based on what she has noticed about you over the past few months it looks like the results are not going to be favorable for you. First, she's wearing her hot business outfit and those ridiculously long shapely legs of her are so distracting to you. Plus, she has on a pair of those sexy stiletto pumps she wears that drive you completely bat ****. How in the world are you going to make it through this meeting without getting a raging case of office wood? One problem, she calls you out right off the bat for all of the staring you have been doing. This isn't looking good. Before you know it she confronts you for acting weird and notices you're hiding a hard on. She then goes on to inform you that now you're going to have to watch her try on all her high heeled pumps while you watch, and yes, she demands you pull out your dick and masturbate in front of her. She tells you that you're going to do it just the way she instructs or your job is at stake. So for 40 agonizing minutes you watch her long legs tease you as she models all her shoes for you. You're Coerced to stroke it to each pair AND CUM for EACH PAIR!!!! Don't disappoint her or you'll be out on the street again with no steady job. Now pull it out and get to work!!! This is a project you're going to need to bring your A+ game to.
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 40 min 22 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 of my gangbang with 6 guys, they keep fucking me while i give others blowjobs and at the end they give me a nice warm bukkake
    Models: mona summers

Duration: 30 min 42 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile