Page 9975 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8975947598759925996599739974997599769977998510025100751047510975 ... LastLast
Results 99,741 to 99,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BREAKING! Reports of a mysterious affliction spreading rapidly across the globe, you watch her almost mesmerised as she lists the symptoms that you can expect "Well Victoria it is VERY severe I'm getting reports of LETHARGY a deep sense of RELAXATION, heavy limbs.FORGETFULNESS a distortion of time and space and perhaps he most disturbing symptom is the loss of control, people are becoming almost ZOMBIE like Victoria, yes it is affecting EVERYONE, there is NO cure and by the time you are infected you don't realise and it's too late".
    As she continues to list the symptoms, you start to notice them taking over your body, so relaxed, so engrossed in her, When it cuts to a break She speaks on the phone, she SNAPS her fingers.It's really hard to cncentrate now, what was she saying about feeling forgetful..?
    When SHE climbs onto the desk and tells you to get you cock out and stroke you OBEY It feels natural. All men, across the nation, all of them on their knees stroking their cock, mesmerised, as their partners watch on, also mesmerised. YOU are all under HER control now, you will OBEY now, you have all been recruited as HER servants, to join HER religion, to create HER army so SHE can set the world to rights.
    You MUST consume the sacrament, you must OBEY, you must stroke and CUM, CUM into your mouth, eat the holy sacrament, you are OBEDIENT, you are a mindless zombie, GODDESS VIOLET is the only thing that makes sense, it feels perfect to STROKE and EAT your CUM for HER.you have no choice, the THOUSANDS watching have no choice.
    She wakes you all up with NO memory, but obedient zombies done need to remember, they just need to OBEY!
    Contains covert mesmerise, conversational mesmerise, NLP, leading and pacing, Femdom pov, CEI, JOI, mental domination, sensual domination, mind washing, stripping, stockings, love addiction, masturbation encouragement
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 30 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 68.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting. I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion. Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
    Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video I allow you to stroke your cock. I even show you my tits!
    But yeah, that would be too nice if that was all - I also have a task for you...that you might not like.
    You get to eat your cum for the first time in your life! Let me see how much you enjoy it.
    Models: Miss_Vivi

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're a guy with a cum eating fetish, who can't eat his cum. How pathetic is that?! You at least don't find it easy, but you keep trying, because you find the idea sooo hot. I get it; I understand that once you've cum, the horniness fades. I understand that you don't want to eat a frozen or a saved old load. You want a fresh hot mouthful of spunk. So somehow we have to get you one, without diminishing your arousal. How? We're going to ruin your orgasm, so you can eat it.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you tried endlessly to eat your cum but no Goddess can actually make you do it? I bet I can. Actually, I know I can. I can walk you through your first time easily. In fact I can make you beg to eat it for me. I can use the power of seduction and confidence I posses to convince you this is exactly what you're meant to do. You're supposed to become my devoted cum eating slave. You will love the taste more than anything. What I want I get, and today my task and yours is to make you eat your cum for the very first time.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, Masturbation instruction, body worship, tit worship, ass worship, slave training, CEI encouragment, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, cum control, cum countdown, Cock tease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile