Page 9974 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8974947498749924996499729973997499759976998410024100741047410974 ... LastLast
Results 99,731 to 99,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get mesmerized as you watch my little feet move, twirl, swirl, and put you in a trance.
    Music credit - NightmareOwl - Solitude
    Models: KatyaDovana

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a Squeeze you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere..
    (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eating your cum after an orgasm seems so hot to you yet you never gathered the courage to try it. In the end you always change your mind... That's because you've never had the proper guidance. A hot busty woman telling you exactly how to do it. Not somebody who'll for-ce you but rather somebody who'll explain how it goes, which position to assume, and who'll seduce you into forgetting what you're doing until it's already done! I know my big natural tits, soft voice and friendly encouragement will 100% help you. Concentrate on how my full breasts move as I tease you with them, follow my simple instructions and countdowns, and make your fantasy finally come true!
    Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
    Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 16 min 3 s
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile