Page 992 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 49289294298299099199299399410021042109214921992 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your face is at MY feet while I peel off these stinky socks!
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 2 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admit it... you love knowing you'll never see my tits. Beg. Grovel. Send me $100. Send me $1,000. Send me $5,000. None of it will convince me you're worthy of seeing my perfect breasts... and you LOVE THAT. You LOVE being a teased and denied beta fuck. You love jerking off to tits you can't have, whimpering and dripping pre-cum with that pathetic expression on your face.
    Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties, and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse, Terra sleeps in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away, or will she be tickled forever?
    Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100% MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
    Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you. So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under. Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, limp and useless. You will crave me so so bad. Now it's time to wake up.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are suffocated!!! Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
    Models: GODDESSMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'll make this simple: pay my tits. Pay them often. Give them everything. Give them more. My greedy tits simply aren't satisfied with your current offerings, so step it the fuck up! Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 40% Markup: CoverTheCut 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey loser. Did the sight of my cleavage in this tight little red top make you come running to me? Thought you could get a glimpse? Get real. My tits are too great for you. You're such a fucking beta loser who doesn't deserve them. Beta losers don't get to look at big sexy tits. These tits are for strong alpha males only. Beta male losers only get to get teased. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We've been dating for a little bit now, fucking quite a bit in many different places. It's been a thrill almost getting caught in public. Yet, I need something more. I need to act on my fantasies. I want two men to fuck me at the same time while you watch. You can choose to stay with me or leave. Either way, I'm going to fuck two men at once. One on one just isn't enough. You already know I'm kind of a slut, but you don't even know the half of it. Tonight, you're going to find out just how much of a whore I really am. I can't wait to get my hole filled and taste all that cum! How does it feel to be with a woman who's a complete slut, my love??
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of poppers well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick, sniff, sniff, lick. Your heads all cloudy from the poppers, tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
    Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile