Page 9915 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 891594159815986599059913991499159916991799259965100151041510915 ... LastLast
Results 99,141 to 99,150 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me ....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's your special day loser , oh soooo special . You have the perfect Goddess to deliver your present ...... Don't get excited, C*** it's the present of pure humiliation , I'll keep you guessing till the end what it is. I guess we must conjure up a birthday tasty treat too ... So much tease for a dumb fucktard like you .... And the gift of verbal HUMILIATION , truly a birthday to remember , ahhahaah!!!!
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Had a nice sweaty gym session and today I plan on humiliating you by the fact that you get off on sticking your face deep in a womans sweaty ass crack. You love inhaling her aroma and taking it all in. Sweaty crotch and ass is what you desire. Get on your knees while I plant my sweaty spandex ass on your face. Inhale bitch!
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
    Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 800 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

("A good old Christmas knees up."
    Noun BRITISH informal
    a lively party or gathering.
    "we had a bit of a knees-up last night")

Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile