Page 991 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198999099199299310011041109114911991 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties! It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
    Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yea, you read that right. I'm telling you to jerk off. Get off to my gorgeous petite MILF body. I know you got hard just thinking about me telling you to stroke that cock. Now imagine doing it to me....standing right in front of you. Completely naked and using my body to seduce you... to tease you... encouraging you to stroke over and over again. Imagine yourself there...right now...
    Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 932 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom video request but NO name is used throughout. This video finds you in bed next to me the morning after I spent a raunchy night with my alpha (not you of course). I detail you what happened and it's nothing that I ever let you do. So many vile things! He get's to though...you don't. While we are on the topic he does not want you to see me like this. Time for a different outfit. How about we also start teaching you how to please him as well? Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Size: 2.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After our first date spent out and about, growing our sexual tension by the minute, we make a last minute hotel reservation to finally unleash all our pent up energy on each other, sucking and fucking POV style.
    Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 38 min 27 s
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 40 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a mind altering brainwashing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb. Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting hyp n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 89.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have repressed feelings. You find yourself sexually aroused by the thought of a man's hard cock. You get turned on when you see the image of another man's dick. But you are a little conflicted.... you also like women. You are attracted to Me and frequently jerk to My clips. So what does this mean? Well, in this clip you get to jerk to cock FOR Me, while I give you instructions. That sounds amazing, doesn't it? Why don't you give it a try.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile