Page 990 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098898999099199210001040109014901990 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're not worthy of cumming, you just have to edge yourself over and over again until you are miserable, in pain. Get so close, but stop! You don't deserve to cum, MEN cum, but losers like you are denied over and over again. You cry yourself to sl3 3p because your balls feel like they are gonna pop, but there's no release. How many times can you edge yourself at one time? 5? 10? More? You're going to push yourself to the limit and edge as many times as you can before your cock hurts. Keep track, I want to know how many times you can edge. Use a mark up code: $7 - JBPeriodTax $30 - JBBratBest 6% - JBBratBroke 30% - JBBratBetter 100% - TwiceAsNice4JB 500% - JB500Up
    Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This one is for the good boys. A simple body worship clip, because I know just a glimpse of My body keeps you spending. You always come back for more. I've got you hooked.
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 49 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to cum for me? Not so fast. I need a whole load built up for me already. Saved in an ice cube or a shot glass. Yes, a previous ejaculation. Saved up, sitting next to you. So you'll do what I say. Getting ready to eat cum while you cum. I know you can't help it. You just LOVE eating your own cum for me. This will ease you into it, just slightly different than usual. You'll do it because you're a loser. You know that right? I control Losers like you. I make you stroke as you watch my sexy body. I'll tell you when to stroke, edge and continue again. Stare at me loser. Focus and do everything that I say. You'll do anything for me, won't you?! hehehe. Praise my name and stroke your cock. Eat the cum WHILE you cum. It's a sure way to do it this time. Add a Code to your Order: 20% Markup ' Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% Mark Up 'GO BIG'
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Because sometimes you just cannot wait... Are you ready for a quickie? Dying for that release? No BS here, let us just get to the point and start stroking that tiny, pathetic cock of yours! You get the pleasure of looking at my beautiful, princess body while imagining what it would be like to be with a goddess like myself. I mean, do you really last much longer than this "quickie" anyway? Haha! I will even count you down... Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sensual big tit tease in My bra. I bet you're tired of your wifes small tits, come serve your Mistress. Challenge for the tit worshiping slave in video
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a teeny tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Size: 908 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It has already been established that you're a pathetic excuse of a man, that tiny little so called c**k would never satisfy any women in this world, your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won't be able to take your eyes off.
    Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face, giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
    Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn! Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile