Page 9899 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88999399979998499889989798989899990099019909994999991039910899 ... LastLast
Results 98,981 to 98,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet, my legs, my big ass and tits.. Everything about me leaves you wanting more. You can't get enough of me as it is. The best way to start, end or take a lunch break is stroking your dick for me. The combination of everything is a lot to take in, I know. I trust that you'll make it through until the end. After me, just no other woman can compete.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
    Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I instruct you to stroke and take the plunge of eating your own cum
    Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are such a little tit freak. I KNOW you are addicted to my cleavage, my perfect shiny breasts. Go on, worship them, pervert. It's as close to my divine body as you'll EVER get. Send a tribute and buy with this markup: PAYBLAIRE Twitter: @blairebishop
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 238 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Size: 96.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
    You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
    Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The third and final orgasm of today's JOI challenge. (Make sure to start with the clip "Orgasm #1 - Cum 3 Times For Me Today&quot How does it just keep getting better and better each time, you ask yourself? Mmm well just wait, because I've saved the best for last of course. My perfect sexy round ass is ready to tease you, up close and personal, until you completely explode on my countdown. Your balls are going to be so empty by the time I'm done with you. It's going to feel sooo good knowing that you came THREE TIMES in one day. all for me. just the way it should be!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
    ENGLISH SPOKEN
    Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
    Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile