Page 989 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 4898899399799879889899909919991039108914891989 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

your favorite game is back and I don't think your dick or wallet is ready to pay what you deserve to pay. The rules are simple. I get what I want, you do as I say and if you're a good boy you'll be permitted that sweet orgasm I know you're so desperate for. Hopefully for you wallet you cum when told otherwise it'll cost you even more. (reup)
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're such a tit-obsessed loser!!! You can't stop staring at them. They're ALL you see when you look at me. My big, perfect tits get you SO hard that you can't help but stroke to them. Lucky you, this time I'll allow it. Stroke it to my tits, loser. Then. Fucking. Pay.
    Models: Goddess Ashton

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 68.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you know that ONE thing I won't do with you? Well guess what I did today? I did it! And I made sure his cock was REALLY big too. you know I won't let your cock anywhere NEAR Me, especially My ass. That's why I let one of My hung studs fuck Me deep in the ass with his giant cock. I just LOVE to tease you with all the juicy details too. explaining how he got Me all worked up to be able to take his big cock in My ass. See, other than financially supporting Me by paying for My waxings, lingerie, and vacations with other men etc., you're really not good for much at all. A man's worth is determined by his cock, and you don't have a cock that could satisfy ANYONE, especially not Me! My stud even chimes in at one point to put you in your place. yep, he's in the room with Me right now We're here to help you get the ball moving on our upcoming luxury vacation. all of which YOU will be paying for. Oh and there's no way you're going with us. you'll be staying right here at home where you belong! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you worship tits... you admire tits.... you need them so badly, my little titty boy. getting so dumb and addicted while I tease you with my firm boobs. would you ever say no to your addiction?
    Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can urinate on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when **** or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
    Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The beautiful Gioia wears open sandals and reads a book at the table. Remove the sandals and show the soft feet and the wrinkled soles
    Models: Feet4Cash HD ClipStore

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 968 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
    Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile