Page 9889 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88899389978998399879988798889889989098919899993999891038910889 ... LastLast
Results 98,881 to 98,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Love to worship big breasts? Like to be teased and taunted a little bit about your constant obsession about big tits? This clip and high priced set of tits is for you then!
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
    Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

your grades are less then impressive and your Step-Parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't look away. You love watching me grab them and making them bounce. Goon away at my tits as I Mermerize and reprogram you to my liking. My tits turn you into nothing but a human wallet whose sole purpose is to send. My tits own your wallet. Send. Send. Send.Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to set up a Sk*pe or Kik session.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod
    Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo
    I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
    Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 257 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't need to dress up to make you drool. No, this tight little tank top is more than enough to get your cock twitching. Take it out and stroke for me as I tease you with what you'll never have... my soft plump breasts bouncing right in front of your face, my cruel laugh mocking you for being such a silly little man. That's right. You'll love every second. Good boys use markups.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile