Page 9875 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88759375977598259865987398749875987698779885992599751037510875 ... LastLast
Results 98,741 to 98,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 64.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
    she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
    after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
    Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: No Names Used

Brace yourself for an experience, as I walk you through everything that is possible - the good and the bad - when it comes to serving Me and deepening your obsession, adoration and love for Me. This clip will trigger a strong sense of euphoria and extreme pleasure, but also very intense sensations of fear and helplessness.

I will first walk you through the root cause of your desire to serve - your inherent submissive nature - and explain to you that tributing Me, providing Me with b-mail info, and confessing your inner secrets will not only please Me, but will satisfy your true desires and instincts. Becoming My submissive is not just what you want, but what you need.

Through pleasing Me, you will find your own happiness, satisfaction and purpose. My pleasure and your pleasure are now connected. This should serve as your main motivation, but then, there's the other side of the coin: fear.

If you are scared of Me, you have every right to be. You have equipped Me with the power to ruin your life. You were seduced by the dangers of having your power stripped away, and now I completely control you.

If you upset Me, if you disappoint Me, I have the ability to ruin you. Not only through exposure or humiliation, but through creating a void that was once filled by Me, by disappearing from your life entirely. You have become hooked, and a life without Me is the greatest punishment of all.

But you should be motivated by My desire to be pleased, and your desire to please, not by fear. By scaring you, I am only reminding you of what could happen. Don't let it happen.

Continue on your path of making Princess happy.

Customer feedback:

Comment one: "Thank You for the custom clip Princess Miki. It was all I dreamed it could be and more. I can already feel it taking residence in my mind, ready to control me and ensure I remain a good boy for You forever." +$250 tribute

Comment two: "Good morning Princess. As I prepared to watch the clip for the second time, I had the overwhelming desire to do so on my knees, naked but for a chastity device (which I still have on), and looking up to you on the big screen. As I humbled myself before You and took Your words into my heart & mind... my only thoughts were that I should continue to make You happy in what ever ways I can. Your happiness is my happiness and I will obey You." +$250 tribute

Comment three: "Sorry to write again unprompted Princess, but I thought You'd like to hear about my third viewing. I really didn't expect it to be possible from an online/clip relationship (as opposed to real time), but I definitely fell into subspace the 3rd time around. There would be other factors involved (the 2 week abstinence, a couple of glasses of Having fun etc), but I was close to tears when it ended and I'm still quite emotional. I think if I watch again this evening I'll be crying for You"
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 27 min 39 s
    Size: 1.99 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good luck being productive on your computer, when the first thing you see is Me.

Enjoy this gorgeous, high resolution desktop wallpaper of Me, which will remind you to be a good boy every day.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
    Format: PNG
    Size: 2.63 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Daddy.. Princess knows you want to cum... I'll help you Step-Daddy... You know I'm going to tease the cum out of you though Step-Daddy... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucky you, an entire week devoted to your addiction: my big gorgeous tits. You'll worship, spoil, and stroke for them just like I've trained you to do.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 11 s