Page 9872 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88729372977298229862987098719872987398749882992299721037210872 ... LastLast
Results 98,711 to 98,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

check out how much i love fucking sarah banks in this hot new cream pie video.
    Models: JohnnyCastle

Duration: 27 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
    Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
    Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your addiction to me is real, at this point you'd do anything and everything I say just to please me.
    Your life is about pleasing me now. But now it's time for the real commitment , you're a good boy so I know you'll be lapping up the chances I give you with that tongue of yours. It's time to turn you into my Ultimate Sissy Cum Slut. By the end of this clip I'll have you eating you cum every time you stroke that cock. I'll have you buying all my Cum eating Clips.
    Now get that cock nice and hard, open wide and accept your place as my Ultimate Cum Slut.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
    [[This is a custom clip request in the

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention.
    How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica, dangles her tight heels from her sweaty, sexy, fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off, over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
    Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 874 MiB
    Download From AnzFile