Page 986 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 4868869369769849859869879889961036108614861986 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've seen you staring at my tits. You fucking moron, aren't you married? What would your wife say? LOL let me guess, you're one of those "what she doesn't know won't hurt her" guys. Maybe I should tell her that you're jerking off to my big tits right now. You fucking pervert. You can't help yourself though can you? My tits are just too perfect. Too round. Too soft. Too addictive. So much better than her tits, aren't they?
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 009 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back... Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she screams and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ass slave. It's time to put good use to that ugly face of yours. My sexy round ass is going to train your face to be my new seat. You're going to worship my Calvin Klein panties, sniff my wedgie, and finally I'll smother you with my brown cheeks. Hold your breath and say your prayers ass loser.
    Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The rules are very simple, but the challenge itself will not be. A boob lover like you will surely want to stroke and cum to My perfect tits. I will tease you with them, describe them in detail, and get your cock throbbing for My tits, but you MUST follow the rules or there will be a price to pay. *FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER @iWANTSHAYE*
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Go ahead. take your dick out and SHOW Me what's in your pants. No, no, I'm definitely not going to fuck you, I just want to know what it looks like. Even before seeing it, I know how pathetic and disappointing that thing is. Hahaha.. I bet it's never even been INSIDE a pussy!! LOL You're a virgin, aren't you?! Omg, of course you are, and of course that doesn't surprise Me one bit! And guess what? You're going to remain a virgin for the rest of our life with that tiny little thing between your legs. NO ONE deserves the punishment of having sex with a tiny dick like that! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your cock controls you and I control you cock. I make you stare at my tits in a long, open-ended jerk session. Everything else will slip away as you listen and obey.
    Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You don't quite understand how I use to get straight 100's before you replaced my last teacher..... it surprising to see a star student fall so behind... you worry that perhaps you aren't doing a good enough job like the last teacher..... (maybe it's because you keep starring at my tits so much so you call me in to have a discussion about it. You can't believe how short my skirt is ( you know parochial l schools have no funding for AC and that I have the audacity to Smoke in your classroom.... but youre so turned on.... You soon realize I rule the school because I know how to use my every single asset to my advantage.... once I have my big jugs in your face you are powerless to my seduction and charms.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you're really thinking about in class.
    Models: Fiearah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile