Page 9850 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88509350975098009840984898499850985198529860990099501035010850 ... LastLast
Results 98,491 to 98,500 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
    (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
    1080p HD; 10:05 min
    This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
    Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Go ahead, listen to my words. You will eat your own cum today. You'll be ready and willing by the time I'm done with you. Teasing you, forgetting what you about to do and just letting go, opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
    DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's just SO HOT if you eat your own cum. Get completely naked and start jerking right away. I want you to build up a big load in your balls so you can cum all over your face and down your throat. I'll tease you so it builds up the most. I'll show you how I want you to cum of course it needs to be in the 'Loser position'. You're a good cum slut, aren't you? Show me. If you're good, you'll get another video... So are you ready for the cum countdown? You'll swallow your load like a good b0y. You'll love it. Cannot back out! Add a Code to your order: 20% Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox-Fantasy TAX'
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
    Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
    Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 25 s