Page 9848 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88489348974897989838984698479848984998509858989899481034810848 ... LastLast
Results 98,471 to 98,480 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love to get dressed up in a sexy little dress and heels, go out somewhere, and watch all the men drool. You are no different! You see Me in a sexy little dress and some heels and immediately become weak and horny. I have decided to put on this little pink dress and show off some of My favorite heels. Get your dick out and stroke to Me as I explain why I like each pair and show off My perfect legs and feet in them.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
    We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 238 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can resist my charm, do as I say now!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, Fissted my ass, and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
    Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm hosting a party, and my slaves are here to do a job. One is an ashtray, the other merely a tongue to clean the heels and dirty feet of my guests. They do not talk. They do not move. They are objects and they will be treated as such. They are here to worship every Woman that walks in and out of my patio. If one drop of ash is found at the end of the night, or one Woman complains of aching feet or dirty shoes - there will be hell to pay.
    Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I like all My sissy sluts to be well prepared and trained. You sissy slut will work for Me and do the best job that you can in order to make Me pleased with your slutty skills. Sucking, gagging and being fucked by big strap-ons or cocks will be your new daily duty. Worship Mt strap-on and show Me you know to do in practice what you know in theory, Show Me you are a worthy sissy slut to be in My sluts harem.
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you ever think how much addicted you are? How much you craving for anything related to feet? Did you ever worship female feet for real? I dont think so haha. You might be so freaked out to come to the woman in real life. You'd rather pay lot of money for quite private session. So today i want you to jerk your cock with my socks over it. Put it on and start rubbing your dicks as you looking at my feet and toes. Jerk it really hard untill you feel it sore and burning. Being a foot loser is so pathetic. Since now every time you thinking of my feet you gonna jerk it always with my worn socks on.
    Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 4 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom Video)
    After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
    He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
    "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
    Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
    FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile