Page 9847 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88479347974797979837984598469847984898499857989799471034710847 ... LastLast
Results 98,461 to 98,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
    Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HEY SLUT! its time you amused me and swallowed that cum straight up in to your mouth. dont even tak dont even try and say no loser .. just jerk and drink!! eat it all up for me like a good little slut, you look super thirsty today for seeing me in my sexy blue lingerie. your going to follow my instruction and shoot that slutty load straight into your mouth then swallow every drop of your own loser cum.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 42 s
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a wild weekend at Fetish Con, young 18 year old Elis comes home to be discovered by Miss Roper. She finds that young Elis has been having quite the wild weekend and is covered in bruises. When Miss Roper asks young Elis what he's been up to, what escapades he's dabbled in; she finds out that despite the impact play that he's subjected himself to, he's not yet been filled up with the girth and length of a well endowed strap on cock. This will simply not do for Miss Roper, as when she's feasted her eyes on a frail and eager body such as Elis's, all that crosses her mind is what he looks like bent over on all fours and filled up to the brim with dick. The noises that Miss Roper extracts from this frail and eager body do not disappoint, as she drives her thick cock deep into the depths of his young tight hole. His groans of pleasure and dismay only fuel her further to see just how much his body is willing to take, just how much his body is willing to endure.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 771 MiB
    Download From AnzFile